Samaina TS: Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Bandh ho [16+] Pt 3 -pg 13

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Samaina TS:  Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Bandh ho [16+] πŸ˜‰

[Guys, i'm sleep deprived, wanting n waiting for sleep with red eyes , but still sleep doesn't seem to grace me with it's presence. So, came up with this idea to pen down an OS, and went ahead and made it into TS, because too long..duh!!! have tried sending PM's for everyone in my buddylist, guys if i missed anyone please let me know by pinging me, i'm sorry my brain has gone haywire, not really working properly. I apologise beforehand if i missed anyone.

Came up with this, when i saw sameer dragging naina into a closed room full with haq in the precap it is giving me all the feels. 

This starts with Naina's birthday ongoing celebrations though.

Hayee...!!! 

and my brain tingled with all asanskari thoughts. Kids, please keep out!!!!

So sorry in advance, for all the mistakes, didn't get enough time to proofread, i hope you enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

Index:

PART 1- PAGE 1
PART 2- PAGE 9
PART 3- PAGE 13

PART-1

The Agarwals hall for once looked like mini party has been arranged for somewhat a special occasion, with the balloons tied to every nook and corner of the room, ribbons twisted in zig-zag manner decorating the walls. 

A big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  cut in thermocol letters was attached to the wall at the background. With different colored glitters glued to it. 

A small table was placed in the middle of the room, and a home baked cake was laid on it,  with the numbers 1 n 8 placed strategically in the middle, the atmosphere in the room represented the joy everybody was feeling in the family, taiji n tauji though not interested were present as to represent the elders present in the occassion. Rakesh sir simply stood to the side for once not speaking anything.

Chacha, chachi, preeti and pooja di were the one's most excited, this is their naina's 18th birthday, they wanted to give the best of what they can to the girl who is like a child of their own, and their family. Chachi and pooja di baked the cake with the help of shefali, while chacha and preeti and all her friends did all the decorating, naina was sent out to taiji's gandhi nagar relatives with arjun, citing that they needed some help, all as a part of their plan. This is the family's first surprise birthday for naina, they wanted everything perfect so that she can enjoy this small moment with them.

Everything was set, and everybody was waiting for the birthday girl to come home.

Preeti was the one most excited for her sister, giggling every few seconds remembering the lil surprise she planned seperately for her sister, she knew this would be the best birthday gift she can give to her and this is afterall THE 18th birthday, and preeti knew this is going to go into history for the sisters. 

Naina entered into the house with arjun silently following her behind, thinking about the bizzare events that had been going on from the morning, everybody had been acting weird and they had sent her and arjun bhaiyya to gandhi nagar, even though their presence was not at all required there. She had been frustrated because she wanted to meet sameer, he had called and asked her to meet her, requested several times because it was her birthday, and she had really really wanted to. 

She planned to go out, but suddenly her family members rushed her to their relatives, saying they needed their help, and all are busy, so they sent her. She told preeti to inform sameer, as she was rushed outside. Her birthday excitement going down the drain, along with the steps she took out the door. 

Now, entering into the house, naina lost in sameer's thoughts didn't notice the decorations and the people standing in the middle of the room looking at her excited. Once she removed her sandals, and looked up to ask if preeti had informed sameer. Naina was left stunned with the changes in the room, and the number of people waiting with excited faces. 

"Happy birthday naina" was yelled the loudest by preeti and arjun, the other family members joining in, although somewhat with less volume, to say naina was surprised would be an understatement. She was hugged and kissed and was blessed by the elders, all wishing her happy birthday. Albeit it being a happy surprise, naina immediately missed sameer the most. 

Being her 18th one, naina wanted sameer by her side this year. She wanted this day to somehow belong to sameer and her, so that she can remember it and cherish it lifelong. But looked like her wish is not going to be fulfilled thought naina. 

The phone rang, signalling their two ring code , naina stepped towards it, trying to pick it up, but preeti rushed before naina could go, and made her stand infront of the cake, watching the clock tick close to 8 in the evening, mumbling something preeti closed her eyes praying kuch gadbad na ho jaye. 

Naina stood infront of the table, preeti standing by her side with shefali, swati, kamya and hema all standing in a protective circle around her, with her family standing back of them, all singing happy birthday for her, as she blew the candles and began to cut the cake. 

Suddenly All the lights went out, not only in the house, but it looked like for entire street the electricity was out, not even street lights were lit, naina tilted her to the side confused with everything that is happening and shivered suddenly as a gust of air blew near her ear, naina trembled her hand reaching out for balance, leaning back on to someone's chest. No, not someone, sameer's chest. She knew then, he was right behind her. 

Sameer slid his hand around her waist, pulling her into his chest completely, hugging her from behind. He leaned down to her ears and huskily whispered

" Happy 18th Birthday naina"

" I love you today, tommorrow and always"

With that he slowly bent down and placed a sweet kiss on the base of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. Naina tried controlling the tremors that took over her body, tightening her hold on his hands, she tried to stabilise herself. Sameer took a small piece of cake from the table, and slowly turned her around facing him, pulling her closer still, his body touching hers from head to toe, their breaths mingling, the tension in the air audible to just them.

Slowly, he placed the small the piece of cake near the corner of her lips, smearing her lips with the cream all over them , asking her to eat, wishing her once again. 

Naina slightly parted her lips about to take a bite, its then that she felt, another pair of lips near hers, his tongue licking the cream from them. 

Sameer tasted the cream coloring her lips, pulling her even closer by her waist, his tongue peeking out, licking the frosting again and again. Wanting to take as much as he can. Naina trembled with the proximity, and the new sensations that sameer created in her, her legs shook, limbs turning to jelly, her body melting into sameer's. Her lips quivered with each breath she took, the anticipation along with nervousness and fear of family, leading to a altogether different kind of thrill.

His lips slowly moved from her lips to her cheeks and then to her jaw and back to her cheeks again. slowly puckering his lips he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks, and moved down biting on her lower lip, the sharp effect left a direct impact on her senses, resulting in her crossing her legs. He stopped there, just breathing, trying to contain his raging hormones as he saw her lose control, trying to contain her excitement by crossing her legs.

He shifted, straightening her, his control on tethers, tension coiled his arms, trying not to pull her into his arms and kiss her senseless infront of her whole family. Making sure she was okay. He left from there without looking back, in fear of what would happen if he did. 

Naina stood there shivering, preeti rushed to her side, catching her from falling. The lights turned on, everybody stopped rushing here and there searching for the matches, the protective circle shefali, swati, kamya, hema formed still intact. 

Everything from there was a blur to naina, she didn't know when she cut the cake, when everybody wished her and when everybody ate and left, the only thing she knew was preeti took care of everything, not leaving her side for even a second. After getting exhausted from all the activity preeti and naina lie on theirs beds.  

Preeti who was silent till then suddenly asked "Naina, how did u like my surprise"?

"Oh, so it was your plan" asked naina somewhat disappointed.

"No, jeejaji came up with it when i informed him, of you not being able to meet him" said preeti, always the big and first supporter of her jeejaji. 

"Oh!, thank you preeti, mein aaj bahut khush hoon" Said naina smiling happily hugging her pillow.

Then remembering something Preeti suddenly asked " Waise aisa kya kardiya jeejaji ne"? 

"Haan"? mumbled naina. 

"Jeejaji ne aisa kya kar diya, ki tumhari bolti bandh ho gayi? asked preeti now getting curious seeing her sisters state.

"Kuch bhi tho nahi" said naina, her face turning tomato red now.

"Haww!! Kahi jeejaji ne woh nahi kiya na"? asked preeti her mouth opened wide now.

"Preeti, chup kar" !! said naina hiding her face in her palms.

"Haww!! Iska matlab kiya tha kya"???? yelled preeti loudly.

"Chup ho ja, meri maa"!! said naina hands gathered in a prayer asking preeti to shut up.

"I'm not going to leave you until you tell me, u know that right"? mumbled preeti turning to the other side and sleeping. 

Naina blushed thinking back to what happened, she didn't know how to face sameer tommorrow. Thinking about it she slowly drifted off into sleep. 

The next day in college, sameer and munna were eagerly waiting for the girls. Sameer's excitement knew no bounds, the new emotions and new experiences yesterday left a spring in his step. He can't wait to see naina's blush. He wanted to take her out, as he couldn't on her birthday. He wanted to make atleast this day special to her. 

Seeing naina enter into the college he immediately sprang into action, going near her, he excitedly told her his plan of bunking the last two periods n going out to celebrate her birthday. 

Naina blushed seeing sameer immediately, but after listening to his plan she was completely against it. 

Sameer kept on asking her throughout the classes and in the recess passing chits, begging her and finally in the lunch break, he lost his patience and simply dragged her into a closed room to talk privately. 

Without thinking the consequences, he rushed her inside, locking the door and pulled her closer to him, trying to explain his reasons to her, his hands holding her cheeks   softly, tilting her head up to meet his gaze, he opened his mouth about to say something and his eyes drifted down to the gloss shining on her lips and suddenly words got stuck in his throat. 

Naina tried calming her breath, with sameer dragging them into a closed room, to him locking the door, everything registered too slow in her brain, the minute it did, yesterdays images came crashing to her in a vivid display of detail. Her heartbeats accelerated. 

She wet her lips, The minty taste of the lip gloss lingering on her tongue. 

Lips painted in pink quivered, as if waiting in an unknown anticipation. Nerves jumped to attention, tension coiled, tightening her abdomen, it felt difficult to take a breath. She gulped in a huge gush of air, trying to slow down the pulse hammering at the base of her neck. 

Sameer's eyes zeroed in on the eccentric pitter patter of her heartbeats thumping wildly at her neck. The movement fascinating him to no ends. Rendering him to a stop. His movement slowed down, his hands lifted, fingers fluttering cross her collarbone. The wind touched her first, leaving her shivering.

He wanted to caress. 

Drown in the sensations naina aroused in him, wanting to become one with it. What would happen then? Will she jump at the sudden closeness? Will the touch electrify both of them? How would it feel? Would the time stop for a few seconds? What if he goes down, beyond what was allowed, some more? How would her skin feel? Will be it soft n smooth like silk? Or will it slide like a velvet? 

Will this fierce longing to touch going to burn both of them in its fire thought sameer, his gaze resting on her lips, as if seeking answers to his questions.

Naina bit down on her lower lip, feeling the intensity behind his gaze. Eyes shifted down, her feet shuffling. Her teeth sank, pulling the soft skin under it into a pouty 'V'. 

Sameer's own lips parted in tandem, as if wanting to take a bite, wanting to catch her lower lip with his teeth, to nibble , feel its softness, the breath left him in a rush. 

He inched closer, his teeth sinking into his own pouty bottom one, leaving the blood rushing and making it more red in color. 

Naina whimpered, her gaze locked in with sameer's lowered to half mast. 

"Naina" whispered sameer panting. 

"Mujhe ab aur nahi hota"!!!

Ok,  what do u guys think?? Please share your thoughts😊

Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg, you should  I am very much interested to know the backstory that will be leading to this effectβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Do PM me!
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my god...you shouldnt even be asking this question.
Please dont tadapaofy like our CVs and cast.
Just wanna know what,how and when of the story.
Update soon plz πŸ˜‰
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U shouldn't even ask this question..
Please do continue.. 
Something to make us happy over weekends.. and thanks for this 
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do continue yrr.. it's gud..
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Teaser dena thik nai hota hai ... Tease krke chod diya .. now continue soon πŸ˜†
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Pls continue and soon!!

Hey May!!! Happy birthday girl!!!

Will surely do yaar, just need some juice in my brain n some sleep, maybe then i can come up with the next part πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Omg, you should  I am very much interested to know the backstory that will be leading to this effectβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Do PM me!

Will surely do shreya, once i get to pen down the complete story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

Oh my god...you shouldnt even be asking this question.

Please dont tadapaofy like our CVs and cast.
Just wanna know what,how and when of the story.
Update soon plz πŸ˜‰

I will surely not tadapafoy u guys, as i know how it feels πŸ˜†

will try to come up with it soon dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

U shouldn't even ask this question..

Please do continue.. 
Something to make us happy over weekends.. and thanks for this 

Will try to come up with it as soon as i can yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, thank you. And no need to thank me, it's always a pleasure to write something down when it comes to Samaina.