Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Shams your saying is now going to happen ...he is officially entering in Sharma house .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I wish this was winter season ...
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I wish this was winter season ...

Shams you just make a different thread of your wish list so that it will be easy for CVs and ST to stalk your thread . 
It will be great fun πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

This Shaurya is way too complicated and dark. Again a fake love drama to trap and ditch her. CVs plz think out of the box.
Why suddenly they are showing him to the extreme kameena and evil 😑 and Mehak way too innocent. What happened to the connection he felt towards Mehak. All that dhak dhak and her clear vision has taken a backseat for his revenge 😑. Or is he fooling his dad for his own benefit.

Thanks Shamz & Kishu .

Welcome Jen ..we never knew when did he turned kameena ...we were still living in illusion I think...we don't know when he had turned to devil πŸ˜²
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

I can't believe that they are seriously redoing all the faking love drama yet again in this season!  But hella boy was very innocent in the beginning of the season that I thought he has really fall for her! πŸ˜•

But whatever the track gonna be, they are still gonna be refreshing the old best memories from their past! πŸ˜‰ Let's see how they are planning to shape up this track.

Thank you for the update πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Isya ... repeating few scenes is okay ..but repeating the same track means audience will definitely gonna loose interest
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the LU Shamz and Krish πŸ˜†

I just have to laugh Shaurya is playing both his father and Mehak 
He is clearing playing the good loyal son to his father πŸ˜ˆ and friend to Mehak. Boxing is his father's dream not his but he wants to keep both his father and dadiji happy I don't think the cvs have forgotten about the FB, birthmark, or KC. I still think Shaurya is one selfish guy who is playing both sides all his plans to get Mehak kicked out of college will fail πŸ˜†
I wonder if in the coming episodes if the cs have plans for Mehrya to meet KC or are they continuing this hit and miss scenes 

Welcome Sharl ..don't know when mehrya will meet KC ..and when his mom will come to make him understand...I don't mind if mehrya meet DK also ...someone has to tell them that it's their second birth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Welcome aashu ..lol why don't you own down your imaginations a tleast we can enjoy reading itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aap kudh ko musibat main kyon daal rahi ho di🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail

Shams you just make a different thread of your wish list so that it will be easy for CVs and ST to stalk your thread . 
It will be great fun πŸ˜‰

Lol hahaha we did that in last season also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Thanks for the LU shams and KrishπŸ˜›

Thank to mehek's love for food today ...(bhukad mehek as per SSA ). Samosa has done the wonders today . 
But still SSA manage to make profit out of it ...expelling his dad from.sports committee and mehek's trust .
SSA is ready to play love drama now ...Hope he fall very badly this time and never be able to stand in front of mehek .
Poor soul easily manipulated by SSA . 
History should not repeat this time CVs ...why Everytime it's mehek only who suffers heartbreaks and betrayal ...let's have SSA taste his own medicine ...then he will learn . 
But CVs are very clever ...they will show redemption in such a way that poor fans immediately melts down in case of SK ...and now in SSA too😭

Welcome Aarti ..they are repeating the same mistake ..in season 1 their were many ways to get that RB but they choosed fake love and now also they have so many ways but still Shaurya is planning to make her fall in his love ...
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna...

Aap kudh ko musibat main kyon daal rahi ho di🀣

kya matlab hai tera???tu likh toh sahiπŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

Thankx for the LU shami di n kishuπŸ€—

Welcome Mishi πŸ€—