Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What nonsense is going on here is Shaurya playing Mehek again come on CVS are we repeating this same nonsense as the first season oh fudge cake ๐Ÿคข
P.S Thanks for the update ladies ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Shivanie05 - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehatara

Even coach's expressions were worth watching. He was not bothered about accusations much 
but was more worried about her oily food.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Eggzactly...๐Ÿ˜† poor coach brought her protein shakes ...but saw that she is cheating on her diet being his back...
But must say ...Shaurya is way too evil in this season...ab tho khanna hi bhether lag Raha hai ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna537

Part 3

Shaurya comes to hospital..  Mehek mom says  to mehek. why he came here.   Whenever he is around  some problem is coming.  Tell him go from here.. Don't trust him Mehek  noods..  Shaurya  ask  why you are this much formal..  If my presence is uncomfortable then I take leave.. 
A nurse  comes  and asks  about AB negative blood group  shaurya think I'm not good but god is with me.  shaurya Says  mine is AB negative only..mehek says  see this is good he came here..

Precap 

Mehek asks her mother to keep shuarya with then for a night.  She denies.. They argues. 

And now will he keep drugs in their house  or try and romance Mehek ?๐Ÿ˜• What's going on
in that wicked mind ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks for the LU Krishna.๐Ÿค—
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update girls...so this a repeatation of season 1 where he wins her heart and breaks it and then realises he has done a mistake.couldnt cvs get a new track instead of these.trps are going to drop because of this track.i rmb when shaurya ditch mehak and ran away in season 1,trps drop.ppl were upset and cursing ST for doing it.i can see season 1 is repeating again Edited by jacinta_91 - 5 years ago
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Eggzactly...๐Ÿ˜† poor coach brought her protein shakes ...but saw that she is cheating on her diet being his back...
But must say ...Shaurya is way too evil in this season...ab tho khanna hi bhether lag Raha hai ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

May be all this will help trigger their past birth perfectly and then there is KC now. May be even 
she'll be brought to SN from the hospital. Things may take a positive turn after going really bad.โญ๏ธ
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am interested in imagining the scenes where Shaurya is going to get nicely from Mehak๐Ÿคฃ
The fact that Mehak has to make him a better form of devil in all the janmas is just giving me a very big laughing dose๐Ÿ˜†
Hoping for some rom rom scenes at Sharma mansion๐Ÿ˜ณ
Just imagine if kanta chachi accuses Shaurya perfectly in this janma also๐Ÿคฃ..abt him being a cunning baazigar
This plan flops are so funny to watch๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the LU didaaas๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Aashna... - 5 years ago
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .. So love game is start.. By today episode I am more confused. Is he is playing with his father also ? Think with both. He puts paper in the bag so he is faking with Mahek that is sure. But to make his father out from sports committee is sounding something wired. The biggest question is that is this munda would actually fall for her in real while keeping this act up ?  Definitelyy CVS are up to something with KC's entry.Edited by Vikki1 - 5 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Shaurya is way too complicated and dark. Again a fake love drama to trap and ditch her. CVs plz think out of the box.
Why suddenly they are showing him to the extreme kameena and evil ๐Ÿ˜ก and Mehak way too innocent. What happened to the connection he felt towards Mehak. All that dhak dhak and her clear vision has taken a backseat for his revenge ๐Ÿ˜ก. Or is he fooling his dad for his own benefit.

Thanks Shamz & Kishu .Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

May be all this will help trigger their past birth perfectly and then there is KC now. May even 
she'll be brought to SN from the hospital. Things may take a positive turn after going really bad.โญ๏ธ

U go Sneha I love this in u but remember is ST we dealing with ๐Ÿ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe that they are seriously redoing all the faking love drama yet again in this season!  But hella boy was very innocent in the beginning of the season that I thought he has really fall for her! ๐Ÿ˜•

But whatever the track gonna be, they are still gonna be refreshing the old best memories from their past! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's see how they are planning to shape up this track.

Thank you for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ