Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AD04

Me.too feel.the same when I see his IG story ...it was before the episode aired and I analysed too that he is in mehek's house 😆
Shams these days your every wish is being guaranteed by CVs ...so wish for something different now 😉

Okay Aarti ..iam making a wish now ...though I don't have any hopes..I want Shaurya to double cross his dad 😆😆

But I think we will get another half marriage but atleast if they are showing this I want mahek to leave him at altar and runaway 😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Another fake love drama . Shaurya will never change 😲. Is he going to stay in Sharma Nivas .

I had doubts from starting Jen...they will show this fake love again..don't understand why fake love to send her out of college🥱
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snehatara

May be all this will help trigger their past birth perfectly and then there is KC now. May be even 
she'll be brought to SN from the hospital. Things may take a positive turn after going really bad.⭐️

I was thinking the same ...KC will.also go to Sharma house as she is sick ...hope for some twist ...otherwise be ready to watch another repeat telecast of love drama😲
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Okay Aarti ..iam making a wish now ...though I don't have any hopes..I want Shaurya to double cross his dad 😆😆

But I think we will get another half marriage but atleast if they are showing this I want mahek to leave him at altar and runaway 😆

Runway is better option shams ... Do you think so ST will.show mehrya marriage at so early age .😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

What nonsense is going on here is Shaurya playing Mehek again come on CVS are we repeating this same nonsense as the first season oh fudge cake 🤢

P.S Thanks for the update ladies 🤗

Welcome shivi. ..CV's are out of ideas so repeating the same old things 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vikki1

Thanks for the update .. So love game is start.. By today episode I am more confused. Is he is playing with his father also ? Think with both. He puts paper in the bag so he is faking with Mahek that is sure. But to make his father out from sports committee is sounding something wired. The biggest question is that is this munda would actually fall for her in real while keeping this act up ?  Definitelyy CVS are up to something with KC's entry.

Welcome Vikki ji ...I quit this guessing game..iam tired decoding him 😆😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Runway is better option shams ... Do you think so ST will.show mehrya marriage at so early age .😆

Iam 200% sure 😡😡😡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thanks for the update girls...so this a repeatation of season 1 where he wins her heart and breaks it and then realises he has done a mistake.couldnt cvs get a new track instead of these.trps are going to drop because of this track.i rmb when shaurya ditch mehak and ran away in season 1,trps drop.ppl were upset and cursing ST for doing it.i can see season 1 is repeating again

Welcome Jacinta...writers still have time to work on the story and don't repeat the same mistake again 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna...

I am interested in imagining the scenes where Shaurya is going to get nicely from Mehak🤣

The fact that Mehak has to make him a better form of devil in all the janmas is just giving me a very big laughing dose😆
Hoping for some rom rom scenes at Sharma mansion😳
Just imagine if kanta chachi accuses Shaurya perfectly in this janma also🤣..abt him being a cunning baazigar
This plan flops are so funny to watch😆
Thanks for the LU didaaas😳

Welcome aashu ..lol why don't you own down your imaginations a tleast we can enjoy reading it😆😆
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for the LU shami di n kishu🤗