Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the LU Shamz and Krish πŸ˜†
I just have to laugh Shaurya is playing both his father and Mehak 
He is clearing playing the good loyal son to his father πŸ˜ˆ and friend to Mehak. Boxing is his father's dream not his but he wants to keep both his father and dadiji happy I don't think the cvs have forgotten about the FB, birthmark, or KC. I still think Shaurya is one selfish guy who is playing both sides all his plans to get Mehak kicked out of college will fail πŸ˜†
I wonder if in the coming episodes if the cs have plans for Mehrya to meet KC or are they continuing this hit and miss scenes 
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the LU shams and KrishπŸ˜›
Thank to mehek's love for food today ...(bhukad mehek as per SSA ). Samosa has done the wonders today . 
But still SSA manage to make profit out of it ...expelling his dad from.sports committee and mehek's trust .
SSA is ready to play love drama now ...Hope he fall very badly this time and never be able to stand in front of mehek .
Poor soul easily manipulated by SSA . 
History should not repeat this time CVs ...why Everytime it's mehek only who suffers heartbreaks and betrayal ...let's have SSA taste his own medicine ...then he will learn . 
But CVs are very clever ...they will show redemption in such a way that poor fans immediately melts down in case of SK ...and now in SSA too😭
AD04 thumbnail
Shams your saying is now going to happen ...he is officially entering in Sharma house .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehatara

May be all this will help trigger their past birth perfectly and then there is KC now. May be even 
she'll be brought to SN from the hospital. Things may take a positive turn after going really bad.⭐️

How I really wish ..we can expect all this positive things...but Sneha let me remind ..u...it's zkm and it's Shaurya again πŸ˜†
I have no special hopes πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am I the only one unimpressed by the repeat of season one's fake love trackπŸ˜•. Especially with Shaurya so affected by the flashes of their past lives it seems so out of place. Unless he is playing his father to safeguard Mehek and her family from all of the plotting that is. It seems unreal that the same boy hyperventilating and openly weeping at the puja is doing his fathers bidding. 
At any rate thanks for the LU ladies much appreciatedπŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Shamz...your wish is cuming true...

Shaurya is gonna stay on Sharma nivas for an night πŸ˜³...
Can hope for MehRya moment...becoz now that he is determined to make her fall for him πŸ˜³ ...donno how this will end πŸ€”

I have seen his IG story ...he was sleeping on sofa in Sharma house courtyard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Am I the only one unimpressed by the repeat of season one's fake love trackπŸ˜•. Especially with Shaurya so affected by the flashes of their past lives it seems so out of place. Unless he is playing his father to safeguard Mehek and her family from all of the plotting that is. It seems unreal that the same boy hyperventilating and openly weeping at the puja is doing his fathers bidding. 

At any rate thanks for the LU ladies much appreciatedπŸ˜›

Kelly it would appear that he is playing his father πŸ˜†
But we all know what sick minds our dear writers have so anything is possible πŸ˜† this could be a sick twist a repeat of the fake love from season 1
But here we see KC making an appearance in their lives lets see what will happen now maybe she will some how manage to see/speak and convince Mehrya about their past lives or maybe they will just drag this story along all of next month too πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandana2010

Di yeh Kya ho Raha hi 

Phir se love drama oh god πŸ˜‰

Itna kameena kaise Nikla yeh ganna πŸ˜­

Yeh SSA Nahi hai πŸ˜­
AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I have seen his IG story ...he was sleeping on sofa in Sharma house courtyard πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me.too feel.the same when I see his IG story ...it was before the episode aired and I analysed too that he is in mehek's house πŸ˜†
Shams these days your every wish is being guaranteed by CVs ...so wish for something different now πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Shaurya is one step ahead of his father in crookedness. He's playing mind games, love games

with Mehek.πŸ₯± When somebody raises to such apex in negativity, when they fall from such
great heights will end up in their own dug grave and get buried to the hilt.😑

Thanks for the LU Sham.πŸ€—

Welcome Sneha ...πŸ€—

Why CV's are not trying to show something new 

Same fake love drama ..once he gets to know about their past than he will run after her ...πŸ₯±