Hotstar Exclusives - Morning & Midnight Masala / Unseen Clips

Posted: 5 years ago
I got hotstar notification and checked it right away.. looks like live feed from BB house.. Riythvika shown in washroom freshening up..Edited by ramyvijay - 5 years ago
thanks ramy, keep us updated...
😲😲
Pochu da...inni enakku idhu thaan joliπŸ˜†...live feed is a bad addiction...tfs RamyaπŸ˜ƒ

Guys...whoever sees... pls keep posting...excited
Streaming is not good.. buffer aayitte irukku.. will these videos be available later too ah theriyala.. LIVE la suthitte irukku..
Originally posted by -allizwell-

😲😲
Pochu da...inni enakku idhu thaan joliπŸ˜†...live feed is a bad addiction...tfs RamyaπŸ˜ƒ

Guys...whoever sees... pls keep posting...excited

@bold...thanks for the warning, I was thinking to complete my journal today...but πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ramya u r on roll ...Opening so many threads ...I won't be watching live feed...I don want to get addicted to it ...Thanks for d updates πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Streaming is not good.. buffer aayitte irukku.. will these videos be available later too ah theriyala.. LIVE la suthitte irukku..
Oh apidiya.....naan hotstar live click panninen. Edho vera BB live vandhudhu clear a..yedhu theriyalai. Telugu i guess. I tried browsing for tamil...appo power failure...
Originally posted by .NJ.

@bold...thanks for the warning, I was thinking to complete my journal today...but πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Naan romba aavala hotstar la ponen...power cut ayiduthu...till i c will read update if streaming is clear. Bad addiction i mentioned as in BB5 hindi, when they introduced, v knew ennalaam bkft ava saapidira, yaar ellam lazy ones etc. Live feed helps one to make right judgement abt contestants as u c it in continuity. Episode relay is just summary of entire day. V realised our choices r wrong if v watch epi as many things r edited badly and what needs to b shown is biasedly edited. This thirst for pure judgement makes one addicted to live feed.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -allizwell- - 5 years ago
It's 1 hour pola from 10: 30 to 11:30 AM daily.. It ended.. naan sariyaa paakkala.. back and forth skip panni paarthen as it got stucked.. clarity is good only..

only Shariq and Riythvika woke up earlier than others.. Shariq was shown cleaning the pool and later he and 2 more swimming pool la irangi vilayaadittu irundhaanga..
Nithya Balaji may be the next Julie I think. Balaji was in the pool and she voluntarily jumped into the already crowded pool. Balaji felt uncomfortable I think (from his body language) and left the pool after sometime. Nithya comes across as fake,  after that much drama last year , I don't know how can she be so normal and trying to be friendly with Balaji. May be she is nervous and overacting to cover it up? Or playing so cool, you are all expecting drama from me but I am so cool'. Whatever it is I don't like her. 

Edited to add - looks like it is Vaishnavi was joined the pool and not Nithya. Since it is day one still not that familiar with the contestants. I didn't like both Nithya and Vaishnavi - thought she was just looking into the cameras and speaking rather than to who she as talking. They are all camera conscious now, may be after few days they will get used to it and will forget ant the cameras and start acting their normal selves.
Edited by Honeyarjun - 5 years ago