A lie made a truth, a truth made a lie

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Well today u saw what it means to be harsh vardhan hooda. He kept his family image safe. His bahu sati savitri who has been fooled, who is a victim and doing the character assassination of yash and indirectly zoya. He established zoya as a runaway girl who wanted high maintenance for which yash used money taking loans. Which drove him to depression and then to suicide along with murdering a girl. The words that rang in zoya's head after the verdict was what mr hooda spoke about yash.  Imagine  wife 's condition who has to hear marriage with her drove her husband to financial trouble, depression, suicide along with murder. Here in a way yash becomes victim of marrying a rich pampered girl. She is put in a fire that engulfs her. Seeing precap I feel mr hooda might tell what option aditya gave which will put her in a fix. If that is not told I don't think zoya might agree for manofying as per spoiler. For adiya once again it is a new journey where they are moving from no one to each other,to friends. Yes there are differences between them but their destinies are tied. Now the moot question is in love and war path doesn't matter says everyone. Is it so. Yes mr hooda bought out adiya. But was it right to give pooja clean chit and portray yash as a criminal.  Truth is that poosh are guilty of ema. Yash is not guilty of suicide or murder. This truth has to come out in the kurushetra of modern world the court. It doesn't matter whose mask will fall. It doesn't matter which family will lose prestige but it has to be established beyond doubt zoya is a virtuos woman.  Erstwhile bahu of hooda family had ema. Yash had ema but he has not committed suicide and is not a murderer. This the crux of adiya journey. Now the mannat of zoya becomes clear.  God cannot grant zoya the wish of proving the truth of yash. Only adi can hence the daaga comes to him. If he can be selfless and so that he will get the bepannah pyar he wants. Zoya will be able to close her past and start a new relation with him in true sense. Yes he will get her as his and his alone as a woman whose life will rotate about him if he can shed the light on yash. And she will give proof to the world why it was the right decision of adi to trust her. Remember the daag on adi's shirt and then zoya  bringing white shirt. Whatever character assassination that will happen to him she will clear it out telling the world what a pious soul her adi is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Your words are on point and the best thing about this post is the comparison of white shirt with AdiYa's life! 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
amazing post!!
agreed 100%
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya asked for Yash's innocence in the extra marital affair,at that time this was her context isn't it so? So Adi will actually prove that Yash didn't have any affair
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ramz zoya told she will establish yash's innocence, yes extra marital affair was the context then but it was about yash innocence which he is of murder. Yes aditya is going to get character assasinated for proving yash innocence and zoya will erase it and truth will come out. That it was ema, truth of murder and what happened to poosh that day. Now how this will play out we need to see.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing analysis again, i agree abt ur mannat ka dhaga symbolism n totally get it now,otherwise i always thought it ws just a scene made for just showing dargah n cliche dhaaga tying scene shown in every other show😆.. love to read ur analysis so much, its like u make positive light fall on each epi n make them so clear to us..
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. I was eagerly waiting for your post.. Lovely as usual.. 
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
We all know the truth and so did Hoodas. Harsh and Arjun knows about diary. Anjana's and Aditya's doubt abt Poosh EMA were cleared by Shakshi. They all on some extent knows about Affair.

On the other hand, none of aroras and siddiquis can say that Yash had an affair. Coz none of them have proof of his EMA.

yes he signed the papers but why we dnt know yet?
Pooja's diary only justify her feelings for Yash, still she didnt signed the papers. But We dont know abt Yash's feelings till date and why he mad those papers and signed them, n how come he deliverd those papers to his address

Ok yash did take loan, and huge one from many. but that doesn't makes him a bad person. Business main yeh sb chalta hai.

Aditya's haatred towards yash is way too much, he doesnt want to listen a truth about him, which is genuine human reaction to his wife's lover, but still how he cannot expect the same from Zoya.

Kuin zoya react na kare uss pr jo aaj court main hoa? I am with Zoya in this.
Loved how harsh turn the tables to save AdiYa and happy to see thm out, but the tactics used by Harsh were below the belt. he proved today how he plays with innocent lives in courts.

P.S. I think CVs yash ki bad picture hmare samne la rahe hain and aditya k samne b, but in the end jb asal main iss case ka khulasa hoga tu yash itna bura nae sabit hoga. Aditya will forgive him. He will say zoya was right abt yash. he will forgive pooja too.

P.S. Diary kb mile gi Aditya ko. 😔

P.S. Buhat lamba reaction ho gya yarr, Sorry 😳

P.S. Just poured my heart out.

Edited by AyraaMalik - 5 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The only balanced n sensible post in d forum today. Ppl r not getting dt it was not just abt Yash dt Harsh spoke,  he made Zo fit for nothing woman,  who brought out worst in her man,  wn she did nothn bad. 
All r praising Harsh for winning d case,  he cud hv won it using d diary too,  but he chose to lie,  but all dt ppl can c is Zo didn't go against Mahi. 
Edited by anjaanichudi - 5 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

The only balanced n sensible post in d forum today. Ppl r not getting dt it was not just abt Yash dt Harsh spoke,  he made Zo fit for nothing woman,  who brought out worst in her man,  wn she did nothn bad. 

All r praising Harsh for winning d case,  he cud hv won it using d diary too,  but he chose to lie,  but all dt ppl can c is Zo didn't go against Mahi. 

hey dont say like that i m also defending zoya soo much in each of my post.. also there r others who r with zoya in this.. though its only few ppl bt there r..