Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I am glad he didn't use the diary because the diary only proves Adi's innocence and not Zoya's. Pooja wrote Adi was not aware of her affair. But how will it prove Zoya too had no idea of the affair? 

Harshavardhan knew Zoya might be put in trouble by the prosecutor. As he had promised Aditya he will save both of them, he deliberately didn't use the diary. But he created a worst situation for Zoya with this one sentence that there were kamiyan in ZoSh marriage and Yash wanted to divorce her. Indirectly he put the blame on her for Yash's bankruptcy, depression and 2 deaths.

i am also saying the same thing the diary would prove Aditya innocent but zoya would still be in a fix. And then Aditya like he threatened would take the blame on him.  So Mr hooda was desperate to use all means to get AdiYa out

Secondly pooja dint sign papers but yash did. So Mr hooda there couldnt prove that yash wanted to stay with zoya so had to say that there were kamiyan in their marriage. Also what new has he said Madhu & mahi have been telling that zoyas' high demands made her son bankrupt. why is she so hurt now. 
And Yash was a bad businessman period. He was stupid too. no shame in that you dont always exel in business & i believe there is no shame in committing suicide too. its a medical issue. there is more shame in committing adultery. More shame in taking money from a man with whose wife you are having an affair with. what izzat does yash anyway have left if Mr Hooda would have presented the dairy in court n proved that there was an affair. Adiya would have been saved maybe but it still rajveer could have  twisted that maybe pooja thought Aditya dint know, may be he actually knew it.
Mr hooda was trying to take the motive off the case by proving there was no affair. I dont blame him for it. He was excellent yeserday

the whole case was based on a lie by mahi & rajveer & Mr hooda ended it with a lie

And yes i agree with @jaincastle The mystery of yash pooja needs to be solved to prove anyone innocent in this case. Even Mr hooda or Mr siddiqi . but for that time is needed to investigate. the issue is rajveer. he wants to fasttrack & is even using third degree on the accused AdiYa so they need to be saved from him first
there will be more to this. one day if  it will be proved that yash-pooja did have an affair then again the scrutiny will be on many people including Adiya & their parents. But by that time Zoya & Aditya will get time to untravel the truth. And i hope they dont just sit after being absolved of this, they should investigate and find out the truth so that they have true proof of their innocence

Edited by naq5 - 5 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post! I really liked your point of Adi clearing Yash's name and the inference from Dargha scene!! Very beautifully put Shruthi!
naq5 thumbnail

Shruti, I liked the title of ur post. Indeed! Rajveer and Mahi tried to make a lie a truth and failed badly because they were overconfident and underestimated Harsh whereas Harsh made the ultimate truth a lie with his sharp mind and cunningness. 

He would have won more hearts if he had focused only on Yash's failed career, his debts and his depression. He made a mistake by bringing in ZoSh marriage, by trying to prove ZoSh had a failed marriage and Yash started taking loans and debts to provide a luxurious life to Zoya. There's nothing wrong in hiding PooSh affair, specially after their deaths but in order to save his family's reputation, he put a gal's reputation at stake and also betrayed his son once again. Even though Adi will not realize now but later he may realize his Paa's faults. After all, he didn't mean Harsh saving Zoya by using these means. 

I too liked ur dargah symbolism. Zoya will not able to prove Yash's innocence  (in this case Pooja's murder) alone but later, Adi will help her in proving Yash's innocence while searching for their killer. 

exactly he could have used yash's failed career his debts. even a failed marriage is not a shame as generally it is both people faults. but to blame zoya for being demanding is something. But then there is a truth to it somewhere , Zoya was never aware of Yash's problems . so it was a failed marriage. the issue is now the suicide is indirectly blamed on her lifestyle n demands. But then even yash had caused zoya to commit suicide but she was saved by adiya. 

Mr Hooda could have termed it as an accident instead of suicide. More logic to it as why would a person commit suicide with someone else in the car. Or proved that as he was clinically depressed he had panic attack n lost control n accident happened. makes more sense.

Secondly wasnt Zoya's respect being more lost when she was being accused of sleeping with aditya by mahi. being called characterless n all. wasnt that loosing self respect. why is she so angry now? because madhu is hurt they are the ones who first blamed her of being demanding? or because she was indirectly blamed for not being a good wife? but shegot free so had topay the price for her freedom somewhere
Does she see her parents how they must have felt seeing her being called characterless and going after a man. Did she want to still be in jail and face torture. i think she should be happy that she is out . she can prove whatever she wants to now

secondly by argument Zoya dint let mr hooda use mahi's proporsal to Aditya as it would malign her image n he agreed to that,. he dint malign a girls reputation there though it was the truth n his son 's reputation was at stake
But similarly if he tried to save his DIL from being maligned by not bringing up the affair in open n because of that bringing bad reputation for yash, zoya is angry. 

I think if Zoya would have been angry because she was being indirectly blamed for yash's suicide & because she was called a bad wife i would have understood but here she angry coz of yash's reputation being spoiled
Secondly Mr hooda hasnt blamed yash of sleeping with women n using them for money the way she was giving that example for pooja to Aditya is going too far IMO. he hadnt used these kind of words for yash. She is coming across as highly selfish who cares only for madhu & mahi. not even for her parents

Edited by naq5 - 5 years ago
naq5 thumbnail

That's pretty obvious! He has no hamdardi for Zoya. Ulta he blames Zoya for all the problems that his son is facing and will blame her more next week. What I mean to say is he didn't use the diary only to keep the promise that he gave to Aditya that he will save her. Secondly, he also wanted to prove PooSh never had any affair so he didn't use the diary.

what was written in the dairy that would prove Zoya innocent. im talking about zoya not Adi

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

what was written in the dairy that would prove Zoya innocent. im talking about zoya not Adi

Pooja wrote that whenever she sees Adi, she's feeling more and more guilty for having affair with Yash. She wonders how will Adi reacted once he gets to know of her affair, something like that. Basically, it would have been proved that Adi was not aware of the affair. 
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing analysis...  The depth n positivity is sooo good!! Lovely ❤️
naq5 thumbnail

Pooja wrote that whenever she sees Adi, she's feeling more and more guilty for having affair with Yash. She wonders how will Adi reacted once he gets to know of her affair, something like that. Basically, it would have been proved that Adi was not aware of the affair. 

ok then how would it be proved that zoya dint know of the affair? she would still be in a fix right?
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
^Yes that's what I said. The diary would have proved only Adi innocent and not Zoya that's why I feel Papa Hooda made a smart move by not opening the diary subject. Even if he had proved PooSh affair, he may not have saved Zoya as the prosecutor would have put the whole blame on her. 
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Also someone mentioned that arjun stole the diary from police station. If they show this diary as proof it will create problems for Adi-Arjun.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And some pages are missing so the prosecution lawyer can say that pooja wrote in her diary that adi came to know about the affair so those pages were torn by adi. And his brother arjun helped him.