Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys I am reading all ur posts. Really tied up hence won't be able to reply individually.so please bear with me. I only want to tell one thing. Zoya wants to deliver on the trust madhu placed on her because madhu told she is trusting her after a long time. In court also madhu told zoya had not killed her son. So for her peace of mind she will have to clear yash name of suicide and murder. It is easy to tell what is there to be ashamed of suicide.  Ask the families of suicide victims. They think what they could have done to prevent their loved ones from suicide.  Where they went wrong.  At this point zoya is the dil of arora family and in a way madhu had accepted her.  So she will have loyalty towards her. It is not mahi that matters to her but madhu. She has to prove to that mother the truth of her son's death and also. assuage herself she was not the cause of his death. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Shruthi... had to search high and low for your post.. certainly worth it.. loved your in depth musings .. my friend.. how true P.Hooda emerges unblemished and my firishta Zoya.. comes out as the wife from hell!! Such is the twist of words, skills of oracy!    I said my bit in my thoughts.. However Shruti... me  Keeping in mind what you point out that Zoya looking to redeem  Yash 's  tarnished reputation  will not  get far.. but i'tll be Adi who will excavate  the truth about Yash's  questionable  past .. Quite likely he'll do it to set Zoya free her from the past.. and I daresay  freedom for himself too..
 Shruti your post makes me think.. hope Harsh doesn't  disclose before Zoya..  Adi was aware that he would use his own methods to  get them both of the charges ..There is  undisclosed stuff between Zoya and Adi ,that  contains potential to flare up...  engaging post.. your title says it all.. keep sharing your views..  and read your blind trust post too  much love hammie
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks hammie.  It is said pen is mightier than sword. The words create visual impact in our minds which are hard to remove than what is actually seen with eyes. This is the play of words and visual manipulation to reach one's goal. Neither adi nor zoya knows the power of words and perception. They will have to learn this art to live.