Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Why didn't they introduce nandini's family?

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I wonder why don't we have any news about nandini's family. I understood her parents died, but what about her brother or sister?It's really weird that they introduced family of every other character in the show but not for nandini and for that matter not even rajdeep😕
If not parents, they could have introduced atleast a brother or sister for nandini. I think they conveniently dropped the idea just to make her stay with mouli later on ðŸ˜†. How cliched😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess lack of family is the reason Nandini is putting up with Rajdeep. If she had family support, she might not have put up with this extreme abuse.
-Lehar- thumbnail
It seems they conveniently dropped the idea of bring any immediate relation of nandini ..so.she gonna get help from mauli and kunal  I really don't want her to stay with them in their house... she have to stay alone to become independent and confident
I heard  jayati bhaita going to enter the show I wonder what role she gonna play I hope she will play rajdeep grandmother and  have concern for nandini ..that will be helpful  for nandini ..but I highly doubt that...
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

It seems they conveniently dropped the idea of bring any immediate relation of nandini ..so.she gonna get help from mauli and kunal  I really don't want her to stay with them in their house... she have to stay alone to become independent and confident

I heard  jayati bhaita going to enter the show I wonder what role she gonna play I hope she will play rajdeep grandmother and  have concern for nandini ..that will be helpful  for nandini ..but I highly doubt that...

I know right. This has to be the reason. ðŸ˜†
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I guess lack of family is the reason Nandini is putting up with Rajdeep. If she had family support, she might not have put up with this extreme abuse.

I know right. No family support and no one to check on her.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It seems they conveniently dropped the idea of bring any immediate relation of nandini ..so.she gonna get help from mauli and kunal I really don't want her to stay with them in their house... she have to stay alone to become independent and confident

I heard jayati bhaita going to enter the show I wonder what role she gonna play I hope she will play rajdeep grandmother and have concern for nandini ..that will be helpful for nandini ..but I highly doubt that...

definitely this is the reason
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan koi toh ho Nandu ke  liye bhi..Atleast distant relatives man. Poor girl looks like she has absolutely noone for her 
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Jayati Bhatia is entering?? Really? Where's teh article?
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She has none and that's the reason she is tolerating all these shit bh Rajdeep!!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

She has none and that's the reason she is tolerating all these shit bh Rajdeep!!

I know she has no immediate relative slike mom dad siblings but atleast koi distant relatives toh dikha sakte hai na.Anybody that can be her support.