Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But agree with Amit, breakups happens for a reason and you know what they say. There will be lots of breakups before you find you the one.
Amit, why are you so shy to talk to girls? Just say hi, and be a friend until you get comfy talking 
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love and chickenpox i dont want that
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Shadi ka to pata nei kabi se dek rahe but they are serious now ek saal me rafa dafa kar denge
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Opo its first ke tu itni mature aur sensitive talks kar rahi am just AWWW
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ap kabhi bhi kisibhi insaan ko puri life mai bhi jan nei payoge .. janne ka matlab iyea nei apna pasand na pasand .. hum insaan ko janne ki koshish karte hai , samjh nehi .. aur isiliyei  itni breakup  , divorces hote hai .kyuki hum ek dusre ko samajhte nei

Yep but you need to see what person you will be making your life partner. And also, idk in Europe divorce rates is peaking but I also don't blame them becausee there is no point in staying in a relationship you are not happy witg
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Shadi ka to pata nei kabi se dek rahe but they are serious now ek saal me rafa dafa kar denge

kar le karle shadi ..😃
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Y12345

But agree with Amit, breakups happens for a reason and you know what they say. There will be lots of breakups before you find you the one.

Amit, why are you so shy to talk to girls? Just say hi, and be a friend until you get comfy talking 

I don't know . I'm suffering from this hormonal imbalance since childhood😆 I can't even say HI to be precise.

I guess this has lot to do with my school and the culture I got. There were girls in my school too but in my class such was the environment that when about used to talk to a girl then all the boys iny class used to tease that boy and says cheesy things. And I also joined them

Such was the Indian mentality.as I grew up , now I realise how backward we were in our mentality and had those things were changed I wouldn't have been single yet.😆
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yep but you need to see what person you will be making your life partner. And also, idk in Europe divorce rates is peaking but I also don't blame them becausee there is no point in staying in a relationship you are not happy witg

Problem is we have many option to move on .. but we dont want to give time n space in our relationship .. n thats why divorce rate is higher now... but this is also true , always be happy , how it will happen , bass try to be happy , life in one , dont waste time for being sad at all

Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

I don't know . I'm suffering from this hormonal imbalance since childhood😆 I can't even say HI to be precise.

I guess this has lot to do with my school and the culture I got. There were girls in my school too but in my class such was the environment that when about used to talk to a girl then all the boys iny class used to tease that boy and says cheesy things. And I also joined them

Such was the Indian mentality.as I grew up , now I realise how backward we were in our mentality and had those things were changed I wouldn't have been single yet.😆

yes I get that but you are grown up now, independent, living alone so you need to see to it that you talk. And when you talk to girls, as I said talk as a friend not as a potential gf, and see if you bond. So you don't have any female friends? 
opsora2090 thumbnail
IS THIS REAL ? Is jack is back in Titanic 2 ? ðŸ˜²

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZMOnfqqhc&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]