Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

are don't you know now they are mauli fan why bcs she is the only link D will not pair up with anyone else and Rajdeep to hain hi villain...they didn't left raghav Rehaan ranaji who are D's onscreen husband in the show to kunal kon Hain?

Lool, so true. If it was  their GOD everything would have been justified automatically๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srksimran

Lol none even took old jodi names i think people themselves are obssessed with dds previous jodis so time and again just to mock others they mention her previous shows and jodi names. Everybody is talking here about kunal nandini and mauli. Still some people have to just twist the whole topic and bring a new issue of jodi. *facepa lm* grow up guys! Yes i am a jodi fan so what cant i watch or discuss about other jodis?

I think people have assumed here that jodi fans can not like other jodis. I feel sad for them. And whats wrong in making edits?
U people also do the same na. So why do you crib when we do the same thing. As if u have some copyright claim over dd?

Pls that's not even an issue so stop bringing useless jodi thing in between. If we want them back that doesn't mean we cannot watch their individual shows. And the language u r using itself says a lot!

And ddians pls you are only concerned about DD but some people here are watching the show for kunal nandini n mauli too. All of them are equally imp to them. So stop throwing your opinions on everybody n stop trying to prove that you are right all the time. And the ones who are saying mauli isnt important then let me tell you if mauli wasnt there the concept couldn't be created at the first place. Secondly as a human being you put yourself in place of her. Then you will get to know her importance. And some of you think people are bashing dd so let me clear you that too this is not called bashing. Every body has diff perspectives. This concept is v sensitive not everybody can agree to it. And i am saying this as dd fan! So pls respect the pov instead of playing the blame game.

N those of you think we never criticise our other part of ship then i think you have missed a lot while stalking us. Or may be you deliberatley shut your eyes when we crticise him. You people are saying that we are twitter so you stalk us right so pls do read our tweets. You will get to knw how much we criticise him.

So next time before mocking and blaming us. Do get your facts right. And ya don't do indirect mocking if u gave guts then directly quote the member and say

plz don't start jodi fights here i m not any jodi fan i like dd that's it those ppl who know me know that i never shipped rk and madhu becoz for me rk was abusive and i wanted madhu to move on and become strong woman but that is other issue.My point is that one should open mindly accept the appreciation as well criticism . One should not stop other to express their opinion and question their intention .And if some one intentionally doing bashing just ignore the member instead of quoting them and giving them imortance and your precious attention that's it.      Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

IKR, when the other part of their ship took up a controversial concept it was " ALL HAIL MY GOD" but when DD takes up something , they have to come and crib and not to forget long essays full of bhashans๐Ÿ˜†

I know rt! One part of ship kuch bhi kare they arent bothered or dont have the guts to pinpoint but other part of ship kuch bhi kare toh problem. Hail hypocrisy.  And remote aap hi ke haath me hai  Makers ne already bol dia EMA concept hai. Agar EMA se itna hi issue hai toh please follow the below mentioned instructions-

1- Use your remote ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2-Change the channel ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3-Watch any other show that suits your MORAL/ ETHICAL  /SOCIO ECONOMICAL /CULTURAL views and help them gain some trps ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 Go back to trending for your FABOYRYTT Jodeee ๐Ÿคฃ

Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

are don't you know now they are mauli fan why bcs she is the only link D will not pair up with anyone else and Rajdeep to hain hi villain...they didn't left raghav Rehaan ranaji who are D's onscreen husband in the show to kunal kon Hain?

Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ Ab samjhi suddenly Mouli ko kyu drag kia ja raha hai out of thin air ๐Ÿ˜‰ We should have known ๐Ÿ˜ณ
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One thing is clear none can have proper discussion with few of the people her. 
Now i don't knw why they bringing dds previous show in between.
First of all i would never want me or any woman to go through whats nandini is going through in the show. I myself want her to get out of this relationship. I said No one is at fault except rajdeep but u guys didn't see that u just saw that i am jodi fan started mocking with baseless points.
Secondly, i don't know about other jpdi fans but i always hated when her character was being tortured in her prvious show but u cannot compare a protagonist with an antagonist. Have some sense na.
Stop judging people u don't even know me how can u saybthat i enjoyed when she was being tortured. 

N if u want to see this show only for dd then go ahead but then if someone is watching for 3 of them then don't mock them with baseless points. No one is even talking about her previous shows butbu guys have to. Chill okay!
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just becoz of some obsessive fans my post have been spoiled and soon be locked thnks ppl you did it and now hear the truth this forum are filled with narrow minded ppl who can't digest someone else opinions.Just a diffrernce in opinion and you get tag of dd basher.Bye bye forum enjoy bhajan galo apne favorites ke and worship them and their work like god. I MISS OLD DD FANS YES I MISS THEM THEY WERE FANS NOT NARROW MINDED BLIND FANS WHO RESPECTED EACH OTHER DESPITE HAVING DIFFERENT OPINION AND THEY LEFT IF FOR GOOD .I M GOING TO DO THE SAME ENJOY YOUR FORUM AND JISKE SATH DIFFERENCE OF OPINION USKE UPAR JHUND MEIN ATTACK KARO ,POST MEIN LADO ,TAUNT KARO AND POST REPORT KARKE LOCK KARVA DO AND FORCE HIM OR HER TO LEAVE THE FORUM. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Loving the jodi is not bad as i see chemistry bw shakti and drashti but i won't ship them onscreen that's my opinion and some ship them onscreen it's their point of view and snd we don't have to moral police them .my problem is i don't want them to glorify ema even they show nandini and kunal couple i want them to show that cheating in the end wpuld not lead to happy life becoz cheating involve third person also.like there was show hasratein where they showed ema and it was beautiful show but the ending was good as they showed in the end main heroine was left alone with daughter as her partner had memory loss and returned back to his first wife. Showing EMA is not problem as they happen in real life too but as it is senstive issue they should deal with it carefully and topics these need to explored to make ppl understand what is right and what is wrong

Even i want to see the same thing. But if i am not convinced i will stop watching it. But as of now i am loving 3 of them. But rt now can't say anything about kunal n nandini coz i am.loving mauli too
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

To the exjodi lovers, yes we are still traumatized by the previous experiences thanks to the ex jodi fans ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Why would anyone want to put themselves in Mouli's place? If people have to think as humans, why isn't the same courtesy being extended towards nandini who is in a worse situation than mouli would ever be?No, that will never happen because you people always have to equate everything to the actress playing it.

And every fan starts watching a show for their favourite actor or actress, and obviously we have signed up for watching nandini and her growth as simple as that.. 

Raj dont you know abused women are not "RELATABLE"?  Thats what I read here all the time . That some others are more relatable because you know na Raj our society has absolutely NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ! NO sexual violence!  No marital rape! All this is not relatable yaar .Only doctors are relatable. Violence,abuse woh kya hota hai ? ๐Ÿ˜• Thsi doesnt happen in our society at all and we dont relate to such "feeble" women
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Raj dont you know abused women are not "RELATABLE"?  Thats what I read here all the time . That some others are more relatable because you know na Raj our society has absolutely NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ! NO sexual violence!  No marital rape! All this is not relatable yaar .Only doctors are relatable. Violence,abuse woh kya hota hai ? ๐Ÿ˜• Thsi doesnt happen in our society at all and we dont relate to such "feeble" women

Yes harataraf sirf empowerment hi empowerment chaaayi hui hei๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I don't think everything in life is so black and white and emotions can be layered. There's scpace for grey and people drift towards those they feel a connection with.
I think it's too soon to see what this all unfolds, but it's an intriguing concept. They way they have characterized Kunal and Nandini so far, I highly doubt it will be something lustful. I bet they become friends and something else sparks. They will fight for the sake of Mauli but something will happen--something major. They both are too good and love Mauli way too much.

I'm glad there's a show that isn't glorifying EMA but showcasing the complexities of human emotions.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next