Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Agree with the TM!

But what I feel the biggest problem is that. People are alrdy seeing nandini kunal as a couple and not seeing that mauli n kunal are married. And seem happy. Kunal even says that he loves mauli. Mauli is busy but still she loves him. In the very first epi she felt bad that she was busy on their anni night.
People here need to understand one more thing. Ifsomeone is against the concept that doesn't means he/she is against nandini n kunal or dd n shakti. Coz by far no one is at fault except that ass rajdeep. 
The only thing people are worried for is how will they accept kunal and nandini after seeing that kunal loves mauli so much n mauli too loves him. N people are also loving their jodi.
And one more thing i have noticed that some fans are desperatley trying to justify the concept. The tagline itself says jazbaat sahi galat nahi hoti means the makers themselves know that what they are showing may be right for some people n wrong for some. So rather than justifying and wanting people to accept the cpncept just write down your opinions. Coz everyone knows from kunal n nandini's pov they might be right falling in love with eachother but there is 3rd person also who is equally involved in all this...look from her side too n by that you will get to know why some people are against kunal n nandini n there is nothing wrong in that too n also it has nothing to do with being orthodox or being regressed. Some people are not that strong to see one relation is flourishing and other is breaking.
Edited by srksimran - 5 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good acting, good chemistry, insanely intense, beautiful scene but I'm disgusted as known by everyone about future development. 

And what issues they're gonna show? That Mauli cant give time to her husband? There's million of couple who cant even meet except common holiday, their job requires to live in different city and this happens to most of the young job holder, their relationship works. Pathetic excuse of EMA!! They better introduce a new hero for Nandini.
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: srksimran

Agree with the TM!

But what I feel the biggest problem is that. People are alrdy seeing nandini kunal as a couple and not seeing that mauli n kunal are married. And seem happy. Kunal even says that he loves mauli. Mauli is busy but still she loves him. In the very first epi she felt bad that she was busy on their anni night.
People here need to understand one more thing. Ifsomeone is against the concept that doesn't means he/she is against nandini n kunal or dd n shakti. Coz by far no one is at fault except that ass rajdeep. 
The only thing people are worried for is how will they accept kunal and nandini after seeing that kunal loves mauli so much n mauli too loves him. N people are genuinely loving their jodi.
And one more thing i have noticed that some fans are desperatley trying to justify the concept. The tagline itself says jazbaat sahi galat nahi hoti means the makers themselves know that what they are showing may be right for some people n wrong for the some. So rather than justifying and wanting people to accept the point just write down your opinions. Coz everyone knows from kunal n nandini's pov they may be right falling in love with eachother but there is 3rd person also who is equally involved in all this look from her side too n by that you will get to know why some people are against kunal n nandini n there is nothing wrong in that too n also it has nothing to do with being orthodox or being regressed. Some people are not that strong to see one relation is flourishing and other is breaking.

Well said๐Ÿ‘
.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The way story is being told so far the concept seems depressing, Mauli and Kunal love each other a lot and chemistry is good between actors. Their heart and their personality n profession matches but some housewife with too much time can come between them. She is best friend on the top

I wish they change storyline and find some else for her. Dr profession is very demanding in real life and instead of helping their challenges they will make mockery of it.Edited by .vineeta. - 5 years ago
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@MockingBird I always thought you are one of the well wisher of Drashti and love her acting.But, the way you are going on and on about how CRUEL Nandini is by just seeing a week's episode ,makes me feel you only know to crib  and bash DD's characters.First you had problem with her taking up pardes and almost every day made posts saying why can't she take up something different and now, when Drashti took up something she hasn't done before, you have to mock and make posts inviting bashers to bash her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

And to all , it was very clear from the first promo that the show is going to be about Nandini and kunal's newly developed feelings and their dilemma on  how are they going to handle the situation without hurting mouli. No where it has been said nandini and kunal will end up together.

Even before the promos it has been made very clear that Drashti and Shakti are the main leads of this show and aditi is going to play the parallel lead.So, obviously it is going to be all about Nandini and Kunal and how are they going to trackle such complicated situation.

If people want to demand a new hero for nandini, please go a head as most of us Drashti fans are interested only to see how nandini comes out from this abusive relationship and comes out as a strong individual.Rest, we don't care at all.

And moreover, if they have to bring ther new hero what story will be left for shakti and aditi?Absolutely nothing.

panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

@MockingBird I always thought you are one of the well wisher of Drashti and love her acting.But, the way you are going on and on about how CRUEL Nandini is by just seeing a week's episode ,makes me feel you only know to crib  and bash DD's characters.First you had problem with her taking up pardes and almost every day made posts saying why can't she take up something different and now, when Drashti took up something she hasn't done before, you have to mock and make posts inviting bashers to bash her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

And to all , it was very clear from the first promo that the show is going to be about Nandini and kunal's newly developed feelings and their dilemma on  how are they going to handle the situation without hurting mouli. No where it has been said nandini and kunal will end up together.

Even before the promos it has been made very clear that Drashti and Shakti are the main leads of this show and aditi is going to play the parallel lead.So, obviously it is going to be all about Nandini and Kunal and how are they going to trackle such complicated situation.

If people want to demand a new hero for nandini, please go a head as most of us Drashti fans are interested only to see how nandini comes out from this abusive relationship and comes out as a strong individual.Rest, we don't care at all.

And moreover, if they have to bring ther new hero what story will be left for shakti and aditi?Absolutely nothing.

I truly agree with you some people only bash D without any reason if they want new hero for nandini yes hopefully makers bring it on coz we all r inrerested to see nandinis story and this shows grip is nandini no one will inrerested to watch mauli kunal scenes even family members also want to see nandinis its pretty clear already that nandini and kunal is the lead aditi is only parallel lead but some people might only come here to bash D ...yes we want new hero for her then no story of kunal mauli coz D is the lead its about feelings not actions ...stop blaming nandini 
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Well to be honest I didn't feel any chemistry between them, I feel there is better chemistry between Kunal and Mauli, which is quite reasonable because they have been shown as a happily married couple for the most part. Chemistry depends on a great extent on the story. The path on which CVs are treading is basically a dangerous one, don't know how they will carry this part but it seems like ,after the precap, that Mauli will not have enough time and hence Kunal will lose interest in the marriage which does seem quite lame at the outset but ofcourse there will be more to it.

I find the show only mildly intriguing at the moment. It doesn't offer anything too interesting. The character played by DD is too feeble for my liking ๐Ÿฅฑ Mauli's character is way better. 

Like really Nandinis character is way better than mauli thats why mauli is not the lead her character has no charm and hopefully makers bring new hero for nandini then no story will left for mauli kunal coz nandini is the lead ... even family members want nandinis story they have no interest in kunal mauli sugary story 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Every serial, book, or movie doesn't come with a moral, nor is it  the responsibility of every work of art to justify something. This show is as real as it gets. I said this before, probably to someone else in the forum, but I'm going to say it again - I used to think like you,but I don't anymore.My perspective changed with time.I hope the audience's does too.Else we will remain stuck in the loops of regressive dramas forever-Two people will get married by accident, will stay together in spite of hating each other, and after a really long time will admit their love, immediately after which they'll be separated, marry other people, remarry each other, then get separated for ten long years during which they'll have a secret child who'll finally reunite them. All of this, with a lot of saas, bahu and vamp drama, and a few more meaningless marriages. I'm seriously fed up of Indian television, and I used to be an addict of Indian serials, so this is saying  a lot.  

As for extramarital affairs, they're wrong, yes. But still they aren't, especially not when you're in love. Love is  beyond our control. If I have a married friend who is happy with someone else and not with her husband, I will advise her to leave her husband and be with the person who makes her happy. Yes, it will hurt people, but it would be better than living a lie and hurting herself and her love every single day for the rest of her life. Also, her husband wouldn't want to spend his life with her if he knew that she was in love with someone else. You can't tell somebody whom to love and whom not to. You can be as committed to your spouse as you want to, but sometimes, feelings take over. And that's okay.
I'm really excited about this show. I hope they don't screw it up. 

very beautifully written!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So some frustrated ex jodi fans coming in and attacking the members here calling them desperate and what not WOW! The hypocrisy! Khud toh desperately ghum rahe hai saare social websites me tagging producers and what not to cast their FABOYRITEE JODI   I thought teh frustration was only going to be limited to twitter but ab toh yaha bhi shuru ho gaye kuch log ๐Ÿคฃ Agar favorite jodi is show ke leads hote toh even father's look alike for heroine and romancing her is fine but sadly they arent the leads na ๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh my gawwd..such a bwaad show such a bwaad stowry Omg DD how r u doing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ Funny part is everyone is only concerned and discussing how the show will move forward and what makes Kunal go after Nandini and fanbots aa gaye usko justification ka naam dene ๐Ÿคฃ I dont think they even know what it means ๐Ÿคฃ Justify karne pe aate toh you would find only pro Kunan posts all over this forum. Do you see that anywhere? And jasbaat tagline ne shayad aag laga dia hai along with Kunan's hot chemistry ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kuch log chemistry ko shayad ignore hi nahi kar paaye and kheeche kheeche chale aaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Every serial, book, or movie doesn't come with a moral, nor is it  the responsibility of every work of art to justify something. This show is as real as it gets. I said this before, probably to someone else in the forum, but I'm going to say it again - I used to think like you,but I don't anymore.My perspective changed with time.I hope the audience's does too.Else we will remain stuck in the loops of regressive dramas forever-Two people will get married by accident, will stay together in spite of hating each other, and after a really long time will admit their love, immediately after which they'll be separated, marry other people, remarry each other, then get separated for ten long years during which they'll have a secret child who'll finally reunite them. All of this, with a lot of saas, bahu and vamp drama, and a few more meaningless marriages. I'm seriously fed up of Indian television, and I used to be an addict of Indian serials, so this is saying  a lot.  

As for extramarital affairs, they're wrong, yes. But still they aren't, especially not when you're in love. Love is  beyond our control. If I have a married friend who is happy with someone else and not with her husband, I will advise her to leave her husband and be with the person who makes her happy. Yes, it will hurt people, but it would be better than living a lie and hurting herself and her love every single day for the rest of her life. Also, her husband wouldn't want to spend his life with her if he knew that she was in love with someone else. You can't tell somebody whom to love and whom not to. You can be as committed to your spouse as you want to, but sometimes, feelings take over. And that's okay.
I'm really excited about this show. I hope they don't screw it up. 

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘.