Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

So some frustrated ex jodi fans coming in and attacking the members here calling them desperate and what not WOW! The hypocrisy! Khud toh desperately ghum rahe hai saare social websites me tagging producers and what not to cast their FABOYRITEE JODI   I thought teh frustration was only going to be limited to twitter but ab toh yaha bhi shuru ho gaye kuch log ๐Ÿคฃ Agar favorite jodi is show ke leads hote toh even father's look alike for heroine and romancing her is fine but sadly they arent the leads na ๐Ÿ˜ญ Oh my gawwd..such a bwaad show such a bwaad stowry Omg DD how r u doing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ Funny part is everyone is only concerned and discussing how the show will move forward and what makes Kunal go after Nandini and fanbots aa gaye usko justification ka naam dene ๐Ÿคฃ I dont think they even know what it means ๐Ÿคฃ Justify karne pe aate toh you would find only pro Kunan posts all over this forum. Do you see that anywhere? And jasbaat tagline ne shayad aag laga dia hai along with Kunan's hot chemistry ๐Ÿ˜‰ Kuch log chemistry ko shayad ignore hi nahi kar paaye and kheeche kheeche chale aaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ

IKR, when the other part of their ship took up a controversial concept it was " ALL HAIL MY GOD" but when DD takes up something , they have to come and crib and not to forget long essays full of bhashans๐Ÿ˜†
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

@MockingBird I always thought you are one of the well wisher of Drashti and love her acting.But, the way you are going on and on about how CRUEL Nandini is by just seeing a week's episode ,makes me feel you only know to crib and bash DD's characters.First you had problem with her taking up pardes and almost every day made posts saying why can't she take up something different and now, when Drashti took up something she hasn't done before, you have to mock and make posts inviting bashers to bash her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

And to all , it was very clear from the first promo that the show is going to be about Nandini and kunal's newly developed feelings and their dilemma on how are they going to handle the situation without hurting mouli. No where it has been said nandini and kunal will end up together.

Even before the promos it has been made very clear that Drashti and Shakti are the main leads of this show and aditi is going to play the parallel lead.So, obviously it is going to be all about Nandini and Kunal and how are they going to trackle such complicated situation.

If people want to demand a new hero for nandini, please go a head as most of us Drashti fans are interested only to see how nandini comes out from this abusive relationship and comes out as a strong individual.Rest, we don't care at all.

And moreover, if they have to bring ther new hero what story will be left for shakti and aditi?Absolutely nothing.

I m done with you and all those who think they own dd and this forum .Agar post dhang se padi ho to u will see i never mocked dd or her character .I infact said actors r doing great job agar tumko meriopinion hajam nahi ho rahi to tumhari problem ha meri nahi i m being rude with you becoz you started it.Neither i know you neither i want to know you .I know only nish and priya reddy from this forum and i don't need certificate from you to be dd well wisher .I also want to see nandini as strong rather than seeing her pining for someone else husband and that's my opinion and have right to express it agar tumko mocking lagta ha to tumhari problem ha .Try to ignore my post that will be better for you .Don't try to tell me what should i do or what i should not do u don't own dd or this forum. I hope you understand .And don't bother to quote me back and try to force your opinion on me.
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol none even took old jodi names i think people themselves are obssessed with dds previous jodis so time and again just to mock others they mention her previous shows and jodi names. Everybody is talking here about kunal nandini and mauli. Still some people have to just twist the whole topic and bring a new issue of jodi. *facepa lm* grow up guys! Yes i am a jodi fan so what cant i watch or discuss about other jodis?
I think people have assumed here that jodi fans can not like other jodis. I feel sad for them. And whats wrong in making edits?
U people also do the same na. So why do you crib when we do the same thing. As if u have some copyright claim over dd?

Pls that's not even an issue so stop bringing useless jodi thing in between. If we want them back that doesn't mean we cannot watch their individual shows. And the language u r using itself says a lot!

And ddians pls you are only concerned about DD but some people here are watching the show for kunal nandini n mauli too. All of them are equally imp to them. So stop throwing your opinions on everybody n stop trying to prove that you are right all the time. And the ones who are saying mauli isnt important then let me tell you if mauli wasnt there the concept couldn't be created at the first place. Secondly as a human being you put yourself in place of her. Then you will get to know her importance. And some of you think people are bashing dd so let me clear you that too this is not called bashing. Every body has diff perspectives. This concept is v sensitive not everybody can agree to it. And i am saying this as dd fan! So pls respect the pov instead of playing the blame game. 

N those of you think we never criticise our other part of ship then i think you have missed a lot while stalking us. Or may be you deliberatley shut your eyes when we crticise him. You people are saying that we are twitter so you stalk us right so pls do read our tweets. You will get to knw how much we criticise him.

So next time before mocking and blaming us. Do get your facts right. And ya don't do indirect mocking if u gave guts then directly quote the member and say
Edited by srksimran - 5 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Every serial, book, or movie doesn't come with a moral, nor is it  the responsibility of every work of art to justify something. This show is as real as it gets. I said this before, probably to someone else in the forum, but I'm going to say it again - I used to think like you,but I don't anymore.My perspective changed with time.I hope the audience's does too.Else we will remain stuck in the loops of regressive dramas forever-Two people will get married by accident, will stay together in spite of hating each other, and after a really long time will admit their love, immediately after which they'll be separated, marry other people, remarry each other, then get separated for ten long years during which they'll have a secret child who'll finally reunite them. All of this, with a lot of saas, bahu and vamp drama, and a few more meaningless marriages. I'm seriously fed up of Indian television, and I used to be an addict of Indian serials, so this is saying  a lot.  

As for extramarital affairs, they're wrong, yes. But still they aren't, especially not when you're in love. Love is  beyond our control. If I have a married friend who is happy with someone else and not with her husband, I will advise her to leave her husband and be with the person who makes her happy. Yes, it will hurt people, but it would be better than living a lie and hurting herself and her love every single day for the rest of her life. Also, her husband wouldn't want to spend his life with her if he knew that she was in love with someone else. You can't tell somebody whom to love and whom not to. You can be as committed to your spouse as you want to, but sometimes, feelings take over. And that's okay.
I'm really excited about this show. I hope they don't screw it up. 

Very well said dear..agree with it every  word
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
why some moral police here to say what should we do what not?I don't see anyone having problem with kunal mauli Shipping even when we all know what is the main concept of the show...we all know what going to happen next...If you are so much not into the concept you should not watch isn't it simple?...Lol some previous jodi fans are so desperate k aye din gyan batne a jatey hain and they used to enjoy woman abuse in the name of romance or romancing fathers look like also used to justify it...If you feel something someway is not mean others have to feel the same way...there is many Ddian like me who don't ship kunal nandini and not interested to watch them together but we don't go around and force our view to others...A forum is for every kind of people and discussion till you are not bashing any actor or charecter...but here without watching what happen next people are ready to judge nandini and kunal and based on their judgement started criticise them already but the same people can't able to take a simple prediction few days ago which was just a normal discussion and nothing else...they came and started like why we are not supporting mauli...humeri mazi...jabardasti Hain Kya?...If people want to ship nandini kunal and make post about then what the hell is your problem?they are following show theme and accepted the couple already so what?...it's you guys who even knowing the theme stated watching and now cribbing and moral policing here when other people shipping kunal nandini..If you are that sensitive and can't able to handle this things it's better to stay away from the forum bcs its a open forum and people will ship what the feel right not what you feel ..we are not forcing you to change your view so stop your desperate attempt to forcing us anything as it's not going to work...
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srksimran

Agree with the TM!

But what I feel the biggest problem is that. People are alrdy seeing nandini kunal as a couple and not seeing that mauli n kunal are married. And seem happy. Kunal even says that he loves mauli. Mauli is busy but still she loves him. In the very first epi she felt bad that she was busy on their anni night.
People here need to understand one more thing. Ifsomeone is against the concept that doesn't means he/she is against nandini n kunal or dd n shakti. Coz by far no one is at fault except that ass rajdeep.
The only thing people are worried for is how will they accept kunal and nandini after seeing that kunal loves mauli so much n mauli too loves him. N people are also loving their jodi.
And one more thing i have noticed that some fans are desperatley trying to justify the concept. The tagline itself says jazbaat sahi galat nahi hoti means the makers themselves know that what they are showing may be right for some people n wrong for some. So rather than justifying and wanting people to accept the cpncept just write down your opinions. Coz everyone knows from kunal n nandini's pov they might be right falling in love with eachother but there is 3rd person also who is equally involved in all this...look from her side too n by that you will get to know why some people are against kunal n nandini nthere is nothing wrong in that too n also it has nothing to do with being orthodox or being regressed. Some people are not that strong to see one relation is flourishing and other is breaking.

Loving the jodi is not bad as i see chemistry bw shakti and drashti but i won't ship them onscreen that's my opinion and some ship them onscreen it's their point of view and snd we don't have to moral police them .my problem is i don't want them to glorify ema even they show nandini and kunal couple i want them to show that cheating in the end wpuld not lead to happy life becoz cheating involve third person also.like there was show hasratein where they showed ema and it was beautiful show but the ending was good as they showed in the end main heroine was left alone with daughter as her partner had memory loss and returned back to his first wife. Showing EMA is not problem as they happen in real life too but as it is senstive issue they should deal with it carefully and topics these need to explored to make ppl understand what is right and what is wrong
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To the exjodi lovers, yes we are still traumatized by the previous experiences thanks to the ex jodi fans ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Why would anyone want to put themselves in Mouli's place? If people have to think as humans, why isn't the same courtesy being extended towards nandini who is in a worse situation than mouli would ever be?No, that will never happen because you people always have to equate everything to the actress playing it.

And every fan starts watching a show for their favourite actor or actress, and obviously we have signed up for watching nandini and her growth as simple as that.. 
Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srksimran

Lol none even took old jodi names i think people themselves are obssessed with dds previous jodis so time and again just to mock others they mention her previous shows and jodi names. Everybody is talking here about kunal nandini and mauli. Still some people have to just twist the whole topic and bring a new issue of jodi. *facepa lm* grow up guys! Yes i am a jodi fan so what cant i watch or discuss about other jodis?

I think people have assumed here that jodi fans can not like other jodis. I feel sad for them. And whats wrong in making edits?
U people also do the same na. So why do you crib when we do the same thing. As if u have some copyright claim over dd?

Pls that's not even an issue so stop bringing useless jodi thing in between. If we want them back that doesn't mean we cannot watch their individual shows. And the language u r using itself says a lot!

And ddians pls you are only concerned about DD but some people here are watching the show for kunal nandini n mauli too. All of them are equally imp to them. So stop throwing your opinions on everybody n stop trying to prove that you are right all the time. And the ones who are saying mauli isnt important then let me tell you if mauli wasnt there the concept couldn't be created at the first place. Secondly as a human being you put yourself in place of her. Then you will get to know her importance. And some of you think people are bashing dd so let me clear you that too this is not called bashing. Every body has diff perspectives. This concept is v sensitive not everybody can agree to it. And i am saying this as dd fan! So pls respect the pov instead of playing the blame game. 

N those of you think we never criticise our other part of ship then i think you have missed a lot while stalking us. Or may be you deliberatley shut your eyes when we crticise him. You people are saying that we are twitter so you stalk us right so pls do read our tweets. You will get to knw how much we criticise him.

So next time before mocking and blaming us. Do get your facts right. And ya don't do indirect mocking if u gave guts then directly quote the member and say

LMAOOO...So now from " im also a DD fan"  its become "YOU DD Fans " ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ That flip was FAST ๐Ÿ˜‰Yaar itna Ramayan Mahabharat Puran katha likhne ki kya zarurat thi? Seedhe seedhe bold eti we are insecure and frustrated bcz our jodeee isnt gonna come back ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So now we are going to go to DDs show forum and bash her bcz we have nothing better to do with our sad frustrated lives ๐Ÿ˜ญAnd who said MOuli isnt important ? ๐Ÿ˜• lmao now you are making out shit from thin air ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Let me ask you now did you feel the same in Junior Madhu's case when she was raped by fathe's look alike? Or did you ignore it then?  And this isnt about Nandini orr Mouli this is ur freaking frustration coming out you little hypocite! Dont try to act smart with me.We all know u very well .Get over your frustration and go spam in your fav;s forum go โญ๏ธ
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

IKR, when the other part of their ship took up a controversial concept it was " ALL HAIL MY GOD" but when DD takes up something , they have to come and crib and not to forget long essays full of bhashans๐Ÿ˜†

are don't you know now they are mauli fan why bcs she is the only link D will not pair up with anyone else and Rajdeep to hain hi villain...they didn't left raghav Rehaan ranaji who are D's onscreen husband in the show to kunal kon Hain?
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Very well said dear..agree with it every word

truly very well written post