Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
just because Kunal and   Nandini chemistry was great that means Kunal and mauli marriage should break ,? .I don't it is right to break marriage because Kunal and Nandini chemistry was great
surabhi01 thumbnail
I   prefer moving only when partner is very badly torture by spouse's other wise just because partner has not same liking as life partner such as in dress color food and want to move on look unconvincing to me
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

just because Kunal and   Nandini chemistry was great that means Kunal and mauli marriage should break ,? .I don't it is right to break marriage because Kunal and Nandini chemistry was great

i never said their chemistry is great so they should break kunal and mauli marriage and i don't ship nandini and kunal despite having great chemistry.I want nandini to move on and make a life for herself and choose independency rather pining for kunal who is someone's else husband and infact he loves mauli so he should sort matter with mauli instead of getting involved with nandini.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

I   prefer moving only when partner is very badly torture by spouse's other wise just because partner has not same liking as life partner such as in dress color food and want to move on look unconvincing to me

I said if there is no love and respect or person have feeling for some one else should move on rather pining for person who is not going to love or respect you back.
surabhi01 thumbnail
in Nandini case her moving on can be understandable because her husband torture her badly but why should Kunal move on . leaving mauli .she did not torture him badly . when ever she get time she try to give her fullest

Nandini can move on with other better unmarried guy but not with Kunal because he is married

in Nandini case her moving on can be understandable because her husband torture her badly but why should Kunal move on . leaving mauli .she did not torture him badly . when ever she get time she try to give her fullest

Nandini can move on with other better unmarried guy but not with Kunal because he is married

let's wait and watch i think nandini will choose mauli this time over kunal.Mauli and nandini bond is quiet beautiful ❤️
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know Mauli being busy can't be the reason for Kunal to fall out of love, Kunal is a doctor, he's not working right now, so he has free time but Mauli is supporting him and his dream, after he goes on to treat people for free, of he gets investment for his clinic, he'll be busy as well, and because he won't be earning money, Mauli will support him, how can Mauli refuse her patients? Isn't that against what Kunal preaches about? In future when he'll start his clinic from scratch, he'll be way more busy than Mauli, who's working under a hospital, she doesn't have to go through paperwork and other stuff... My guess is that Mauli will be busy in hospital and Nandini will be staying with Kunal at home and they'll grow closer, their relationship sounds unbalanced (From economical view) -
Imagine Kunal leaving Mauli for Nandini, Nandini is not a working woman, Kunal will have to support her then what about his dream of a clinic where he treats patients for free? If Nandini wants to study or make it on her own, how will he support her education, if Nandini gets a job, she'll be busy as well... This angle of wife being busy is not setting with me when Kunal himself is a doctor.

Note - Not trying to offend anyone...
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...Edited by Hari73 - 5 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hari73

Ppl should stop expressing openion about character based on actors. I know dd has huge fandom (including me). We shd see the story as it is. We shd appreciate what is actually right. If nandini is bechari, she will not get free ticket to enter in someone else's life. N if kunal falls for nandini means he was never in pure love or unconditional love, it was just lip service. I would prefer if makers show how such situation shd be handled dignified way rather justifying kunal or nandini's love.

No offence but what's up with members moral policing and preaching what other members should express and not? Leave the right to share and express to them people. Argue the opinion don't target people or stop people from expressing their opinions. This is a public forum. Anyways TM is exactly saying what you said. She liked Drashti and Shakti chemistry but it was wasted on Kunal and Nandini. I also ship the actors but not the characters. I don't endorse EMA and I definitely would never want Nandini come between Mouli and Kunal. I for one think like another member here that this time Nandini will choose Mouli over Kunal. Heck that's the tangent I want to see this show going at. Nandini may fall for Kunal because he is husband goals unlike the asshole of her husband. But never would I want to see Nandini hurting Mouli. I doubt people have opinions about characters based on actors. If anything I foresee that a lot of members here in future will have an opinions on actors based on characters.
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No offence but what's up with members moral policing and preaching what other members should express and not? Leave the right to share and express to them people. Argue the opinion don't target people or stop people from expressing their opinions. This is a public forum. Anyways TM is exactly saying what you said. She liked Drashti and Shakti chemistry but it was wasted on Kunal and Nandini. I also ship the actors but not the characters. I don't endorse EMA and I definitely would never want Nandini come between Mouli and Kunal. I for one think like another member here that this time Nandini will choose Mouli over Kunal. Heck that's the tangent I want to see this show going at. Nandini may fall for Kunal because he is husband goals unlike the asshole of her husband. But never would I want to see Nandini hurting Mouli. I doubt people have opinions about characters based on actors. If anything I foresee that a lot of members here in future will have an opinions on actors based on characters.[/QUOTE]
As you said it's a public forum..i hv right express my openion based on character or forum members I general way.  I am not targeting any particular member here.  I am expressing my sadness how ppl will go extent to prove wrong thing as write thing based on their favourites.  

Anyways I hv deleted my comment for your sanity.. hope u will not turn back giving another preach about moral policing.

Cheers.