Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^I saw this! Long time JM. How's it going?

Good MEB, good ! Hope u r good too ! 

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Are you part of Kapoor family WA chat group ?😆

haan-ji, 😛Edited by Sheila_jawaan - 5 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

😆... yeh but you can't like what you dislike, if his dad's film doesn't do it for him, then what? lie about it?😆

In fact, I'd admire his guts and honesty. How many people would actually admit to something like that?
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From stalking Sonam's insta, I think the girls are closer to Arjun (in age) and hence already get their dose of brotherhood from him, so don't have patience for burden.. I would do the same. Arjun is definitely a nicer person to have around. Strangely Arjun gets along well with Harsh!

Originally posted by: w4always

From stalking Sonam's insta, I think the girls are closer to Arjun (in age) and hence already get their dose of brotherhood from him, so don't have patience for burden.. I would do the same. Arjun is definitely a nicer person to have around. Strangely Arjun gets along well with Harsh!

yeah that's true. Arjun and Sonam are only two weeks apart, and Rhea and Arjun are 2 years apart. 
Also Harsh is weird so they - especially Sonam feels baby brother and love and but doesnt actually do  much with him since he is aloof and Rhea is like he is an idiot so she doesnt bother tolerating him. 
cannot blame either of them. Harsh is a true lost case. 
arjun and harsh get a long cuz both r boys n arjun may think he is still a kid though he is not 
ETA they have been in london for a day only and straight out met him. ðŸ˜†
Even during VDW interviews Sonam kept saying "brothers" instead of brother, and even while taking her to her mandap at her wedding Mohit, Akshay, Karan (Rhea's longtime bf), some other dude (tho i dont think she has guy cousins from her mom's side? I just know her cousin sisters Nandini, Veda and the elder one?) and Arjun and Harsh at the front, Harsh made sense and Arjun cuz I guess she loves him the most n they r the closest as they grew up/played/went to school together and have the same friends group 
Edited by Sheila_jawaan - 5 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheila_jawaan

Apparently Sonam/Rhea banned Harshu from the Kapoor family WhatsApp chat group 💔

Haha 😆 😆
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
SIBLING LOVE
Don't people have siblings in here? Some comments make me wonder.

When you have siblings, you won't necessarily -and most often than not not- have the same personnalities.
Some will be extroverts and others introverts, some would like to brag and mingle and other would prefer to keep to themselves.

Having sibling means to be complementary. What one lacks another can make up for it. If a sibling takes a lot of place to express oneself then the other one can simply be calmer.

If Harsh says his interview wasn't righly put out then one can only give him the benefit of the doubt. It wouldn't be the first time media would do that to garner more clicks. Don't go out there assuming his family doesn't love him or is annoyed with him.

It's obviously not true. His family has talked about him being more of an introvert time and again ; he doesn't seem to like being out there. It's his business. 

At least when someone is down, there is no need to tear them apart or bully them. It's not right. 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

SIBLING LOVE

Don't people have siblings in here? Some comments make me wonder.

When you have siblings, you won't necessarily -and most often than not not- have the same personnalities.
Some will be extroverts and others introverts, some would like to brag and mingle and other would prefer to keep to themselves.

Having sibling means to be complementary. What one lacks another can make up for it. If a sibling takes a lot of place to express oneself then the other one can simply be calmer.

If Harsh says his interview wasn't righly put out then one can only give him the benefit of the doubt. It wouldn't be the first time media would do that to garner more clicks. Don't go out there assuming his family doesn't love him or is annoyed with him.

It's obviously not true. His family has talked about him being more of an introvert time and again ; he doesn't seem to like being out there. It's his business. 

At least when someone is down, there is no need to tear them apart or bully them. It's not right. 

Oh please, few people need taking down a peg or two in BW without achieving anything and it is Harsh.

Uniformly from the time he has debuted the media, people on twitter and sites like here and others, youtube interviews the comments are about his arrogance. He thinks he is all that. 

The qualities he has like wanting to blaze his own path are good, even not liking his father's movies are ok. Taste is taste and subjective. But there is a way to convey that without being disrespectful. I watched an interview of Masand with Arjun and Anil during Mubarakan. In that Arjun says he was eager to work with Anil but Harsh is more have my people call your people to Anil. He looks to Anil for validation as an actor. He respects the 35 years Anil has as an actor. Harsh has dismissed Anil from the beginning. He needs to come down with a thud and deserves the BO he got. So all the kicking life is giving him now is a lesson he needs to learn. He is not all that. He is a nobody who has yet to prove anything. Show some respect to his sisters and most of all his father. When people like Ranveer who did study in the US though not film and Arjun appreciate Anil, be at least grateful for the 35 year international career that Anil has that has given him the life he has. 

So yeah, unless he learns humility he deserves all the kicks he gets. Learn from Arjun what being a good son and brother is like. Arjun was kicked by life, but he is raised so well by his mother. Arjun is such a good person, though he is not an actor I like I wish him well. Harsh though puts people off and few want to pay money for him. 1.5 crores is the total BO for Bhavesh Joshi, the cost of an less than an average middle class flat in Mumbai probably. That is what Harsh is worth it I suppose. He will piss people with his attitude. Ranbir gets work still because he is humble in his work.Anil and Arjun made money with Mubarakan unlike Mr. Know-it-all Harsh "I am proud I did not listen to my father". Hope Harsh learns humility else the market will throw him out.