Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Harshvardhan Kapoor: My quotes on Sonam and Rhea were misinterpreted

dharamnaina thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Harshvardhan Kapoor: My quotes on Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor were misinterpreted

Harshvardhan Kapoor debuted in the industry with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Mirzya. The actor was last seen as a vigilante in Bhavesh Joshi Supehero.

Written By Apoorva Nijhara  Mumbai  Published: June 5, 2018 01:11 pm  39603 reads  1 comments 

Harshvardhan Kapoor debuted in the industry with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Mirzya. The actor was last seen as a vigilante in Bhavesh Joshi Supehero. 

In a recent interview with Quartz, he was quoted saying, "Sonam is in her own world, and she's done all kinds of films. But I also think it's easier sometimes for a heroine to fit in a lot of films...for example, a Padman is not driven by her, right? So she doesn't have to be there for a 100 days. Heroines can be more free. For me now, the whole film will hinge on my shoulders...So, I don't really take advice from her." 

He added, "Rhea's a producer. She has more marketing feedback as opposed to creative feedback with script and stuff. Our films (Bhavesh Joshi and Veere di Wedding) are releasing on the same day, so she's too busy and she couldn't help us.

Harsh took to Twitter to clarify that he was misquoted. He wrote, "If you believe everything printed in the media and start accusing people immediately ... can't help you ... I never said this ... it's taken completely out of context and misinterpreted ok I'm done defending myself gonna go hang with my sisters now bye."

What do you have to say about this? Tell us in the comments below!
Edited by dharamnaina - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lo Agaya Anil la nikamma son

He wasn't misquoted that is what his entitled ass said.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It's alright Harsh, why give explanation to trolls...as if they are going to listen - don't feed trolls  ðŸ˜† Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apparently scores of people around the world "misinterpreted" him. The media and multiple people around the globe think he is arrogant. The poor misunderstood entitled dear ðŸ¤”
This is the lesson 1.5 crores total box office teaches. Learn some humility. Eat some humble pie. Ass hole. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He's  absolutely THE WORST PRODUCT OF NEPOTISM!!! For immensely entitled ASSHOLES like HarshBurden Kapoor, harsh lessons are needed. It isn't the arrogance but the cheap & horrible disdain he holds for family members, esp his father, who has put everything he is proud of & takes completely for granted. God he angers me so much!!!!! ðŸ˜¡
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He's absolutely THE WORST PRODUCT OF NEPOTISM!!! For immensely entitled ASSHOLES like HarshBurden Kapoor, harsh lessons are needed. It isn't the arrogance but the cheap & horrible disdain he holds for family members, esp his father, who has put everything he is proud of & takes completely for granted. God he angers me so much!!!!!😡

i don't get Harshes disdain for his father at all . The way he actsand is so dismissive of Anil you would think Anil has fathered an entire village of outside children. Look at Arjun he still says he is proud to be Boneys son. Despite everything and look at this good for nothing brat.
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

He's  absolutely THE WORST PRODUCT OF NEPOTISM!!! For immensely entitled ASSHOLES like HarshBurden Kapoor, harsh lessons are needed. It isn't the arrogance but the cheap & horrible disdain he holds for family members, esp his father, who has put everything he is proud of & takes completely for granted. God he angers me so much!!!!! ðŸ˜¡

Chill. Your hate  for this guy is abnormal 
This content was originally posted by: TrustNo1

Chill. Your hate  for this guy is abnormal 

It's completely normal to dislike someone as obnoxious & horrid as HarshBurden. It's abnormal you like him. (See how that works.)
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

harsh calling harsh lol
This content was originally posted by: Sheila_jawaan

i don't get Harshes disdain for his father at all . The way he actsand is so dismissive of Anil you would think Anil has fathered an entire village of outside children. Look at Arjun he still says he is proud to be Boneys son. Despite everything and look at this good for nothing brat.

Exactly this. I love how hes superbly condescending & completely obnoxious towards the films that his father worked in, that are paying for the stunning museum bungalow he lives in, and the first class flights & 7* hotel suites he stays in!!! ðŸ˜¡ Idk whyyy Sonam is even bothering to promote his films after the way he behaves with them. They're a really loving family it seems & I am sure he loves his sister's too, but his immensely obnoxious statements & dismissal of Sonam & Rhea's success, was beyond vulgar. ðŸ¤¢