Harshvardhan Kapoor: My quotes on Sonam and Rhea were misinterpreted - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Lmao he is an entitled bratty liar that needs this kind of treatment. He has been babied way too much by his parents to begin with.
I don't like him at all.
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Its got nothing to do with success or failure and if he acts good he will get the appreciation he deserves.
Right now if he wishes to change how BW works then all the best because we as audience also want something new. What he is instead doing is putting down his fathers work and in a way dismissing his sisters inputs. You can be different yet respectful at the same time.
Even after success if a guy cannot respect his families hardwork then he doesn't deserve my love or appreciation. and mind you if not for Anil none of the kids would have made this far.
No one hates him because we don't know him but his interviews are enough to judge him in this moment of time.
Edited by K.Ahm - 5 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Soo much hatred fir this guy i really hope he gets succes n bounce back jus to see some members back flip lol
As if no others have given W*F statements Ranveer Ranbir Imran n every other actor has given such statements n sane for actresses too bt the hatred for this guy jus bcoz he doesnt like d movies his father does ;/
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
K: Lmao exactly. ๐Ÿ˜†People talking about liking him when he's successful etc are the type who do like people based off success/failure. ๐Ÿ˜† IVe never been able to stand him when he had not even debuted just based off IVs!! He came off massively entitled & super-on obnoxious!! Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 5 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

K: Lmao exactly. ๐Ÿ˜†People talking about liking him when he's successful etc are the type who do like people based off success/failure.๐Ÿ˜†IVe never been able to stand him when he had not even debuted just based off IVs!! He came off massively entitled & super-on obnoxious!!

Exactly. I didn't even bother knowing about him or his debut so no amount of success will make me like this guy if he continues with such behaviour. Abhishek is a failure but I still like the guy because of his personality.
If his movie works and he acts then I will appreciate his art but that won't change my liking for him as a person with this shitty personality.
^^Exactly what I feel is true for me too!! Someone's success can be different from their personality.  His personality is so puke-worthy. Yuckkk!
Apparently Sonam/Rhea banned Harshu from the Kapoor family WhatsApp chat group ๐Ÿ’”Edited by Sheila_jawaan - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sheila_jawaan

Apparently Sonam/Rhea banned Harshu from the Kapoor family WhatsApp chat group ๐Ÿ’”

Are you part of Kapoor family WA chat group ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the interest of being fair..This is the journo he gave this interview to. He blocked her when she questioned him. 

Ananya BhattacharyaVerified account @_ananyaaa
FollowFollow @_ananyaaa
More

"wait harshavardhan kapoor blocked you for quoting him accurately?" - @MariaAjitThomas

3:06 AM - 5 Jun 2018

Ananya BhattacharyaVerified account @_ananyaaa
FollowFollow @_ananyaaa
More

yo gurl's just tryna do her job here if you blame me for something i didn't do on a public platform, that's where i have to respond. sorry not sorry. guess now i'll never know what he thought he said and claims was "misquoted"

3:06 AM - 5 Jun 2018
^^I saw this! Long time JM. How's it going?