Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

okkk... waiting eagerly 😆

Aisa kuch hai jiske liye tu wait nahi kar rahi?
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So here i am after reading the part 4 times...first of all it was hell of a update...i mean that was really an unexpected update and i think thats the longest update till date...so thank you so much...
I never thought that ARMAAN will propose her in this part that and too in such a beautiful way...banda to bada hi rich hai ye yaar...and i really love how ARMAAN take care of all the gang when he comes to know that they are planning to spy on him and RIDDHIMA..maza hi aa gaya matlab this part consist of all the things that DMG used to have...romanace, little bit nok jhok of atul muskaan...nd shubhankar still scared of kirti...hahaaha i really laughed of that scene...matlub kuch cheezein kabhi nhi badal sakti...
Wow now shanky sir is now ARMAAN'S side...thats something interesting and that i really want to see
Nd all the gifts that ARMAAN give to her was priceless...i really love AR yaar kya batau jitni bhi FF pad lu its not enough for me jab bhi free hota hu to koi na koi FF  hi search krta rehta hu AR ki...nd even after all these years where everyonee seems to almost forget them...there are few of us who still want to read about them...nd not only about them even gang ke baare mein bhi padna acha lagta hai...
Edited by scorpiofazy - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

So here i am after reading the part 4 times...first of all it was hell of a update...i mean that was really an unexpected update and i think thats the longest update till date...so thank you so much...

I never thought that ARMAAN will propose her in this part that and too in such a beautiful way...banda to bada hi rich hai ye yaar...and i really love how ARMAAN take care of all the gang when he comes to know that they are planning to spy on him and RIDDHIMA..maza hi aa gaya matlab this part consist of all the things that DMG used to have...romanace, little bit nok jhok of atul muskaan...nd shubhankar still scared of kirti...hahaaha i really laughed of that scene...matlub kuch cheezein kabhi nhi badal sakti...
Wow now shanky sir is now ARMAAN'S side...thats something interesting and that i really want to see
Nd all the gifts that ARMAAN give to her was priceless...i really love AR yaar kya batau jitni bhi FF pad lu its not enough for me jab bhi free hota hu to koi na koi FF hi search krta rehta hu AR ki...nd even after all these years where everyonee seems to almost forget them...there are few of us who still want to read about them...nd not only about them even gang ke baare mein bhi padna acha lagta hai...

Hey Faraz!

Wow. 4 times? Noice!!

Yep. This is definitely the longest chapter till date. Iske pehle one was around 7k words. That was the longest. Isme toh 11250 ke around hai.

I really wanted the proposal to be out of the blue and sudden without dropping any hints before hand because then it would have been a surprise for everyone! Waise, I thought ki koi toh guess kar lega after the proposal talks and then the NYE party. Or at least, someone would suspect ki yeh ab aa sakta hai because New Year ho gaya and now there's an important date in AR history. Plus, I kind of hinted at it by saying ki 'new year mein Dr. Armaan sabke armaan poore karenge' but not one of you thought about this. Waise, mere liye toh achcha hai cause everyone got a surprise! :D

Writing this chapter refreshed all my memories too cause it had everything. And it was so much fun to write!! This story is definitely taking a nostalgic turn these days with so many chapters that remind us of the show. And all the talks also. About AR and their love story and such. Now also, the chapter I'm writing has such talks of things that happened on the show and I'm planning one more chapter in which it'll happen. So, yay!

Ab sab achanak ekdum is baat pe kyu concentrate kar rahe hai ki banda kitna rich hai? That's always been shown on the show, even if subtly. :p

I love AR so much! Even I read a lot of fanfic. Aajkal toh I'm rewatching the show also. And downloading it so that I can watch again later. :D
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

He would've done something. Tune aaj Armaan pe shak kiya hai, Prizu. Iske liye tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi! :p

Hahaha
ab uska plan har waqt kamyaab nhi hota tha 😆
Prizi thumbnail

Oh my gods! Me too! Kya bathroom tha, yaar! Main toh ek second mein hi flat ho gayi thi. Bathroom mein bhi stairs? Waah. And that pool or tub or whatever it was. Actually, pool hi tha kyuki usko tub toh bilkul nahi keh sakte. It was so big! Mujhe bhi chahiye waisa bathroom!

that tub was for future.. u knw what i mean 😉
Prizi thumbnail

Aisa kuch hai jiske liye tu wait nahi kar rahi?

well nhiii 😆 😉
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Faraz!

Wow. 4 times? Noice!!

Yep. This is definitely the longest chapter till date. Iske pehle one was around 7k words. That was the longest. Isme toh 11250 ke around hai.

I really wanted the proposal to be out of the blue and sudden without dropping any hints before hand because then it would have been a surprise for everyone! Waise, I thought ki koi toh guess kar lega after the proposal talks and then the NYE party. Or at least, someone would suspect ki yeh ab aa sakta hai because New Year ho gaya and now there's an important date in AR history. Plus, I kind of hinted at it by saying ki 'new year mein Dr. Armaan sabke armaan poore karenge' but not one of you thought about this. Waise, mere liye toh achcha hai cause everyone got a surprise! :D

Writing this chapter refreshed all my memories too cause it had everything. And it was so much fun to write!! This story is definitely taking a nostalgic turn these days with so many chapters that remind us of the show. And all the talks also. About AR and their love story and such. Now also, the chapter I'm writing has such talks of things that happened on the show and I'm planning one more chapter in which it'll happen. So, yay!

Ab sab achanak ekdum is baat pe kyu concentrate kar rahe hai ki banda kitna rich hai? That's always been shown on the show, even if subtly. :p

I love AR so much! Even I read a lot of fanfic. Aajkal toh I'm rewatching the show also. And downloading it so that I can watch again later. :D

Yup thats what we can do... sometimes i really wish kajen were still together...🥱
DMGThings thumbnail

Hahaha
ab uska plan har waqt kamyaab nhi hota tha 😆

Magar end mein jaisa woh chaahta tha waisa karke hi rehta tha.
DMGThings thumbnail

that tub was for future.. u knw what i mean 😉

Dirty mind! (Said in a complete Armaan tone from the sensual wala KaSu episode after confession with the song.)
DMGThings thumbnail

well nhiii 😆 😉

Laalach buri bala hai. :p