Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hahahaha. Woh toh aisa haina, he would have done it also. :p

bt how will he stop anji??? 😉
Prizi thumbnail

No wayyy! Usne kisiko nahi bataya tha, except for Shanky. That was also cause he wanted to take his blessings before he proposed. :p

I'm loving this sasur-damad bonding
Prizi thumbnail

Waise, Prizu, comment toh tera achcha hai. Chal, nahi maarungi. But class ke baad shanti se reply karungi. :)

maarke dikha pehle... itna bada comment maine apne life pehli baar ki hai
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

i have not read the whole yet. kind of busy with tests and stuff but ARmaan kai paas itna money ay kaise? is it preowned? ya India mai1st year residents ko jyada pay milne lagi ? 🤣 :p

hahaha mere dimag me v ye khayal aaya tha... bt again i thought billy is a successful business man... toh banda rich hai
Prizi thumbnail
waise I'm sure minnie ka kuch soch rakha hai tune
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Pragsss
Oh my God *legit crying here*
This part was so no wait it was sooo good like Amazing, outstanding, beautiful...God I can't even start to explain how nice this is!
You know I had come to If to specially message you and ask you when are you updating next and see what I find in my inbox not only an update from your side but I actaully found THE UPDATE! (I am sure you know what I mean)

God how can a guy be sooo perfect Matlab how ? Right from the start where Armaan gifted her the flowers till the end this part touched my heart in so many ways I can't even explain! I absolutely adored the gifts he gave her through the day and the notes with them, their breakfast date, lunch date, those DMG elements here and there...It was absolutely a delight!

And of course the most awaited scene the proposal! First of all I loved how u decided to keep the BB court as then venue it just made it so much more special and Armaan's speech ( I swear I was like Vaise to she won't say no but if she does you can ask me :p)
Jokes apart te proposal was so perfectly penned down ki I actaully forgive you for all the wait :p because this was definitely worth waiting for.

I adored every bit of this part and no matter how much I talk about it will not be enough so I'll just stop now...But Yaar I loved the part...Like I really LOVED it!

Hahahaha. Dil se dil ka connection! :D
Isliye toh jab new chapter padhne ka mann kiya, it was already posted. :p

I know what you mean by THE UPDATE. I've been waiting for this too, you know.

I'm so very happy that you liked the chapter. I've been sitting on this surprise for so long now!

Kaash humein bhi koi aisa perfect boyfriend milta. Magar Armaan Mallik toh ek hi haina. Isliye hum sabko nahi milega. :(
Agar pata ho ki kahin aisa boyfriend milta hai toh mujhe zaroor batana! :p

Ofc it was the BB court. Uske alawa kahaan karega? Pehle I thought of doing it in the OPD, where they'd first confessed, but then I thought ki hospital mein ek proposal toh ho hi chuka hai. Toh ab bahaar hona chahiye. And hospital ke bahaar toh sirf BB court hi ek aisi jagah hai jahaan woh soch sakta hai yeh karne ka. Aur phir, this was my shoutout to the KaJen AR reunion. Toh woh toh karna hi tha.

That speech! It took me hours to think of it. Agar Riddhima manaa karne baare mein sochti bhi na... Toh taangein told deti main uski. :p

Thank you for being so generous & forgiving me for the long wait. :p
Badi meherbaani aap sabki! Everyone is saying this. LOL.
But, the proposal had to be grand, on a day that was significant. Isliye itna wait karna pada.

Hahahahaha. Even if you would've talked about the chapter for 10 more paragraphs, I would have been happy. I'm so glad you loved it! Thank you so much!! :D
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

PRAGS!

You wonderful wonderful woman! I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a hug! I was all prepared to wait 4 more days, so imagine my absolute JOY when I saw this had been updated!

Granted, I haven't waited the full 3.5 years since I just stumbled upon this fic last month, but I was wondering if their love story was ever going to progress! I'm so happy for AR!🥳And I'm so happy for us, the readers! I'm so happy in general!

I loved all the elements of the proposal! And I love how true you stay to the DMG characters because I was able to picture it all in my head! It's something that totally would have happened on the show!

I absolutely can not wait for the reactions! Armaan really didn't think this through because I would never want to face the wrath of a furious (and pregnant) Nikki and Muskaan!

Eagerly awaiting the next part!

Sheena

Hi Sheena!!

Thank you so very much! I'm reaching through the computer and giving you a hug rn. Also, sending virtual hugs! :D
Hahahaha. Yeah. I couldn't hold my excitement any longer because it was such an anticipated chapter and so I just updated.

Eh, you've waited na. Bas. Aur kya. I know there are people who've waited a full 3.5 years, like this Sanju. And a few people who're busy right now and so haven't been reading, but intezaar toh intezaar hota hai.

Yeah, I tried to incorporate it all. The spying and the eagerness to be there, Armaan's determination to stop them and then all his stupid plans that actually work to do what he wanted to. :p

Waise, I think the two of them would be so completely happy that AR got engaged that Nikki & Muskaan might forgive him. Just this once. But, let's see. I'm sure everyone will be SO freaking excited about tbw wedding that it'll all be forgiven.

Will update soon! :)
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow mindblowing part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.atlast armaan ne ridzy ko ring se propose kiya.armaan ridzy ko jis tara flower diya just love it.I am happy for AR.beautiful outstanding story.totally love it.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thank you so very much, Nishita!! I'm so happy that you liked the chapter! :D
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

bt how will he stop anji??? 😉

Beta, woh Armaan Mallik hai. He can do anything. Itna hi confidence hai kya?
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

I'm loving this sasur-damad bonding

Hayyyeee! Armaan is so cute, yaar! Ab finally jab sasurjee pat gaye hain, toh woh toh full on #TeamArmaan ho gaye hain.