Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Prizi

oyye result aa gaya?

Shaam ko 6 baje ke around aayega.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Luck Praggs!!
Send me a Hi on whatsapp, numbers dlt hogaye yaar saare. Tell paaki too.
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved
Unreserved...

Awesome update...
AR moment... Kiya kahun, its always a treat to read...
kab Armaan propose karenge Ridz koh...???
Ab sab ke saath saath, hum readers bhi wait kar rahi hun...

Waise accha huva, Armaan ke collage friends/mates got to know the Armaan Mallk who is mature and very much love with this girl call Riddhima Gupta, who is his life, his heartbeat... 

New year bhi hogayi...
Ab toh propose karwa doh yaar...

Love it..
Love u more...
take care...
Continue soon...

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Aa gaya result. Didn't clear.

prags upset mat ho
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God the end was <3<3
Why are AR so cute Yaar and the way you show them na...I am not even lying I am literally out of adjectives to express myself now!
Now since I have started from the end to let's go ulta in this comment :p
The way Armaan pulled Ridhima out to spend the last few minutes of the new year with her was written so well...Like legit Amazing and of course the way Ridhima told him that she knows him well enough to have been upset at him for leaving her was such a beautiful moment...Really well done!

Then of course how can I skip the whole locker room scene...Addorbs level 1000000. Actaully I will further dissect this scene and tell you what I loved the most and re-read almost 3 times...When Ridhima finally comes out of the changing room and Armaan compliments her and then she says that she wore the dress because it would take less time for her to get ready...And the way Armaan shakes his head saying "You look gorgeous... <3<3 like why so perfect Yaar...Why *happy tears * ?

Also I love how everything is settled between all Armaan's College friends and the whole gang in geneal...One more dissection of the part was the Rahul-Anjali pun you used...same pinch on the SRk and Kajol fan forever *hides face*

And now like everyone else in the gang even I can't wait wait their vacation and for our hero to finally prmopse to his Juliet...So I know you know what I am gonna say so do it only na! Jaldi jaldi update do!
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The part was outstanding AR toh i always want more...locker room scene was fabulous yaar...ARMAAN'S resistance of going to parry and RIDDHIMA manofying him was ❤️... looking forward to read what's coming next...nd i hope something interesting is coming
Nd hey there don't be upset about your result...hojata hai yaar but what matters is how you come back...be stronger better than ever
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Aa gaya result. Didn't clear.

Don't be upset n too hard on yourself. I am sure you did your best. CA is one tuff exam to crack. Try thinking about what you gonna do next.. there's no point thinking about what already happened.
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Part was Amazing
Really happy for AA n RM Glad ki Anji Atul k saath time spend kr rahi hai...Ek dusare ko jaan rahe hai...
Muski was right agar vo Rahool ki place pr hoti vo bhi vahi krti jo Rahool ne kiya...

Vo bhi nahi chahti Rahool aisi ladki k saath zindagi spend kare jo use ek baby bhi nahi de sakti bt phir bhi vo khush nahi the bcz unki khushi ek dusre k saath hai n unk paas adoption ka option hai n aaj vo dono saath hai n khush hai...

And now abt our cuties unka kya kahna unk to andaaz hi nirale hai...

U know jab AR ka baby hoga na to Ridz ko bahot mushkil hogi ye samjne mein ki unka baby chota hai ya baby k papa ya phir sabse cute kaun hai???
Armaan ka to har antic baby ka hai uski cuteness,baat baat par muh fulana,cranky hona bilkul 3-4 yrs baby k tarha nakhre hai janab k...

Agar Ridz ne uski koi baat nahi maani to bas uska yahi kahna hota hai ki aajkal to tum muze bhav hi nahi deti..Jitna chahe romance kr le uska dil nahi bharta...

Their moment at the end was very touchy..Really hope is new yr mein unki har ek wish poori ho...

Part read krne se pehle hi mere mind mein tha ki aapse puchu ki aap jo gng ka vacation plan kar rahe the vo kab hoga bt aapne to puchne pehle hi jawab de diya...

Oh god I super duper excited for Vacation n vo bhi goa mein bahot hi romantic place hai n usmein hottt n sexy AR bahot maza aanewala hai...
Thnx for the pm n update
Do cont soon❤️
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.AR look in part just outstanding hai.AR new party jaraye hai.bt armaan ko ridzy ke sath akele time spend karna hai.love the part.❤️love AR.beautiful story.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part