Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

hahahha sanju... sid and ridz shouldn't get married in the first place... dmg 2 was a mess.. at that tym my only hope was some SR scenes and KaKa scenes

KaKa was the best!!
DMGThings thumbnail

Har jagah!
Prizi thumbnail
Prizi thumbnail
AR ko SR kar di thi maine 😳
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Yes! Uska character poora badal diya! Kyu kiya aisa? Ek toh woh akeli ladki jo hospital mein western pehenti thi, usko bhi salwar suit pe le aaye. Jaise Muski ko laya tha from jeans & kurti to suits. Kyu aisa karte hai har character ke saath?

u frgt nikki
Prizi thumbnail

Yaar, mat yaad dilao. Woh Shilpa itni duffer thi. Itna dekha how much Armaan loves Riddhima, toh bhi jar cheez mein interfere karti thi, yeh sochke ki shayad Riddhima ka patta cut. Usko dikhta nahi tha kya how much Armaan loves her?

Not only Shilpa, but Ridz and Armaan needed someone in s2. Dono bechaare kitne akele ho gaye the. So much was going on in their life. They needed supportive friends. Lekin koi tha hi nahi. Sab bas apni life mein busy the.

You're right. Siddhima were good only as friends. Never as romantic partners. Yaar, it was Sid's fault in a way. Despite seeing how crazy Ridz was for Armaan, he married her. And Armaan ke waapas aane ke baad he gave her a choice as if any Indian woman would chose someone else over her husband even if she wanted to, esp a girl like Riddhima! Itna toh usko samajhna hi chahiye tha.

Karwachauth pe laal shirt mein kya keher dhaa raha tha munda. Kya bolu!

don't start that.. we can write a book on him...   ðŸ˜†
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

don't start that.. we can write a book on him...   ðŸ˜†

Book hi toh likh rahe hain yahaan! :p
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@priyu di we never forget nikki, she's the queen in bashing Jennifer and you know funny thing ? Kashians have even started accepting Kasu 🤣, I remember how they disliked even Kasu but ab Jennifer kai khilaf kuch bhi. LOL!
Prizi thumbnail

Book hi toh likh rahe hain yahaan! :p

here I'm talking abt armaan... we can write a book only on armaan and his hotness 😳
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

@priyu di we never forget nikki, she's the queen in bashing Jennifer and you know funny thing ? Kashians have even started accepting Kasu 🤣, I remember how they disliked even Kasu but ab Jennifer kai khilaf kuch bhi. LOL!

we shouldn't start here... warna ab isko mod ka note mil jayegi