Dil Se Dil Tak

The most W*F storyline ever !!

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey all !!
I dont know if anyone remembers me but i made quite a few posts at Iqbal's entry because i am his die hard fangirl. I observed people had a lot of hatred for tTeni and at that time i thought these are just fan wars but now i know HOW RIGHT EVERYONE WAS !! 

OH MY GOD !!

This show has the most W*F storyline in the history! They changed the entire meaning of surrogacy? HOW? 

TENI IS NOT ISPHITA'S MOTHER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! .. 

What are u showing? that asians are purane zamane k jahil who do not understand the meaning of surrogacy? .. 

HOW THE HELL DOES IPSHITA HAS SAME MANNERISMS AS TENI? .. ITS IMPOSSIBLE !!

Its physically painful to watch this jahalaat !! literally it is .. and parth narrating the surrogacy story to ipshita? wo tumahri maa hai? .. urghh!! 

Thank God this show is ending and thank God Iqbal wasnt  Parth .. i heard he was offered this role but it didnt materialise! THANK GOD !!

THIS SHOW NEEDS TO END !! .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I stopped watching the show long back. My initial interest and reasons to watch the show were no longer in existence. Besides there were other disappointments with storyline, screenplay and the character sketchs.

But I was always curious to know what will hold viewers interest and how the show will end.

Glad its ending. Watching Teni's love stories was never fun. Glad she will reunite with Paarath. Coz its better than her spoiling Iqbal's life after ruining Shorvari's.

Wonder why the showmakers chose to execute a lame storyline, after establishing a beautiful and well-bonded married couple and their desire to have a baby through surrogacy.

The show would have been better if they showed positive and negative effects of surrogacy through drama.
There could have been lot of sub plots underneath the concept of surrogacy and child raising.

Anyway, hope the makers have learnt their lessons. And we hope to have more realistic shows in future.

Will miss SidMi - both are so natural actors that its hard to differentiate character from an actor. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
teni is after all utter favorite of producer,writer .so CVs providing all those right to teni even though she is not legally nor morally belong to teni

for sake of her pyaari dulari teni they CVs did not hesitate to murder humanity
for sake of teni CVs did not feel bad for shouravari . CVs become cruel for shouravari just to give importance to teni .just make their maata teni happy . cvs become indifference to shouravari pain

. CVs treat shouravari like use and throw .

btw another worst character of teni .that she was going to marry iqbal she say I don't want to hurt iqbal
but did teni tell iqbal her past secret that. before I am going to marry u I want to share that I use to love a already married man

teni has not forgotten Parth .he is in still mind and heart of teni .and without forgetting her first love she is going to marry iqbal ?? .then after marriage iqbal surely going to be spoil because iqbal will keep loving her and madam teni will keep thinking about ParthEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
worst part of show that CVs want to show teni a great sacrifice that hiding that her memory is back and she is moving on to by marrying iqbal . but fact her sacrifice look so fake . when teni is still in love with Parth even made decisions to marry iqbal so how can she called be great sacrifice

after all teni get everything money, second hand husbannd love in-laws love daughter,love . she is enjoying every thing in life .she is not deprive from anything .so where is great sacrifice which CVs want to show
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Teni never made any sacrifices anytime for anyone.
She basically kept on getting everything she wished for by ruining other people's lives. 

So her character didn't appeal ever.

Her character lacked genuiness and authencity at every stage.

Anyway that is why the showis ending. Its foundation pillars Sid and Rashmi are not there anymore. So how long was the show going to stand without pillars? It had to collapse.

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@TM welcome to the club!! ðŸ˜†

This show, when it started, promised an interesting storyline involving complicated relationships with an angle of a controversial and sensitive topic like surrogacy. They had great actors to bank upon, and if story was handled well, it would have made a GOOD show.

But alas! The writing was clumsy and the makers were more interested in over the top family drama than real life issues faced by women who can't conceive, emotions of childless couples and difficulties faced by women who chose to become surrogate mothers out of whatever helplessness they have. Instead of focusing on all three characters and developing their characters, they wanted to only show how Teni is the ultimate Goddess and she is the solution for every problem that every human being on this earth faces. The writer's obsession with that one character increased to such a creepy extent over time that they played with the core concept of the show, destroyed an endearing and strong marital relationship between a lovely couple, and butchered male lead's character to an irreversible extent. The man who once made viewers cry with him when he mourned for his dearest wife's death (before replacement), was made to forget her overnight and was turned into a confused two timer. To think of it, all this was done so that Teni can take center stage in the story. (That's the reason why we hate Teni so much 🥱)

Regarding addressing Teni as Ipshita's mother, time and again the makers have been harshly criticized by literally everyone for spreading misconceptions about surrogacy and denying a biological mother of her rights over her child. But no use. The makers are bothered about only and only Teni, so they will defy all laws of biology, humanity and morality and do every possible thing to prove how Teni is great. Even if that makes them look fool and makes the show come across as void of basic logic.

It literally boils my blood everytime to see how that dumb Parath and everyone else in that pervert family of Bhanushalis behave as if Teni is real mother of Ipshita. How can that Parath be so dumb, like really?? 😕 Ok, I understand that even surrogate mothers have feelings and they will develop a bond with the baby they carry in their womb for 9 months (which Teni NEVER had in this case by the way), but that doesn't make them biological mothers, you fools!! There is a basic differentiation between the two for God's sake. Seriously, how low they can go in their obsession for Teni? 🤔

Anyways, for once the TRP audience refused to accept the nonsense thrown to them and the show is ending for everyone's good. Personally, I would have liked to see Iqbal and Sid together if they had not destroyed PaRi and made a new man for Teni to enter at the right time. But this show just doesn't deserve any good actors!! It is meeting with its well deserved fate so no complaints.

ps: I absolutely appreciate it when people differentiate between right and wrong content irrespective of the natural bias that we have for our favorite actors or characters...
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

Hey all !!

I dont know if anyone remembers me but i made quite a few posts at Iqbal's entry because i am his die hard fangirl. I observed people had a lot of hatred for tTeni and at that time i thought these are just fan wars but now i know HOW RIGHT EVERYONE WAS !!

OH MY GOD !!

This show has the most W*F storyline in the history! They changed the entire meaning of surrogacy? HOW?

TENI IS NOT ISPHITA'S MOTHER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! ..

What are u showing? that asians are purane zamane k jahil who do not understand the meaning of surrogacy? ..

HOW THE HELL DOES IPSHITA HAS SAME MANNERISMS AS TENI? .. ITS IMPOSSIBLE !!

Its physically painful to watch this jahalaat !! literally it is .. and parth narrating the surrogacy story to ipshita? wo tumahri maa hai? .. urghh!!

Thank God this show is ending and thank God Iqbal wasnt Parth .. i heard he was offered this role but it didnt materialise! THANK GOD !!

THIS SHOW NEEDS TO END !! ..

Hey I've seen you in ISA forum,
Bold@ thanks a lot for saying this! I'm so happy how every unbiased neural viewer is realising this! We are not frustrated on Teni without no reason... we have justified reasons for it...thanks again!
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Missesha

Well Teni never made any sacrifices anytime for anyone.

She basically kept on getting everything she wished for by ruining other people's lives.

So her character didn't appeal ever.

Her character lacked genuiness and authencity at every stage.

Anyway that is why the showis ending. Its foundation pillars Sid and Rashmi are not there anymore. So how long was the show going to stand without pillars? It had to collapse.

Totally agree with everything you've said!
Teni never did any sacrifice, everything was presented in a platter for her when she needed it... Shorvari is the one who actually suffered and sacrificed. No wonder trp audience who were watching rejected the show when it sent out Shorvari and showing fake drama of Teni's non existing sacrifices!

Agree with your other point too, SidMi are such brilliant actors, so natural that it's hard to differentiate whether they're acting or living their roles in real. The only good thing in this show were the two, miss them like hell. Hope they get better projects and get well treated by the PHs too!
surabhi01 thumbnail
and jasmine supporting such disgusting story that maker handle one man with two wives with lot of grace