IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
This OS is too cute...Dil le lo πŸ‘πŸ‘
nonexisting thumbnail
Anmol di wow it was such a cute story
Naina and her mood swings ne toh bechare sameer ko pareshan krke rkha haiπŸ˜‰
Naina moti hogayi isliye sameer usse pyaar nhi krta πŸ˜†so cute...
Sameer ko uske chubby cheeks sbse zyada pasand hai hayee kitna honest bnda hai love him😳
Sameer imiating naina was funny and in the end u gave us surprise jst like sameer gave a surprise to naina πŸ˜›
Imli kaccha aam gol gappe bho add krdete πŸ˜†
Btw it was the first os of urs which i hve read ithink
Where r the others if any i want to read😳

Edited by Komalp1391 - 5 years ago
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doublecross

Anmol for this you need to be hailed, applauded and given a tight quishing  hug! 

Just like your sweetness this os  wafted off sweet, cute emotions. This was something that made my evening ever so sweet. The sultry, humid weather had been getting at me all day and I was not in the best of my moods but you did it! You brought me out of my dreary mood.

Sameer bringing imli and all the other savouries which pregnant ladies usually pine for during this period, the depiction, and the execution of it all seemed super cute. Trying to make her feel special with those soft sloppy kisses, telling her she looked the beautiful since she was about to bring in a life in this world, aww that melted my heart. I am all mush after reading it. And from my own experience I can tell that what naina is feeling it's quite a common syndrome in pregnancy, sometimes you are not so comfortable in your skin and go in a self criticizing mode. So this is struck quite a few chords with me and I loved it.

So come up with more such ideas.
Loved it to the core
Thanks a ton for the pm honey

Ohh wow itna sweet comment maine aaj tak nhi padha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thank you so much for your appreciation and glad you liked it πŸ˜³

I don't know how to response this comment. It is damn sweet that I have loss of words πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I don't know much about pregnancy period but many time I have read it about in many stories or fiction. So connecting with them I write that soon to be mommy got many mood swings.
Yes those changes in body make anyone feel mad over everything and carving for everything. Imli is liked by everyone πŸ˜‰ whether it being kid or old grown up people.

Glad it was right on point and you're connected with it β€οΈ
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mananlover2312

This OS is too cute...Dil le lo πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you dear glad you liked it πŸ˜³
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh dear Anmol.. kya likha hai.. It was an awesome, loved it!! πŸ‘

You surprised me today.. I didn't expect that you will write an OS

Par likha bhi to ittu sa.. jara sa aur bada likh deti na.. Next time aur bada likhna πŸ˜ƒ

'Moti jo hogayi hun main', this line cracked me up.. bechara Sameer usse manane mein laga tha.. πŸ˜†

Ohh God I can't tell you that how I loved Sameer's cheesy dialogues to her.. how beautifully he was manaofying to her 

Naina and her cute mood swings.. sachhi mein padhne mein bohot maja aaya, baar baar chid rahi thi.. πŸ˜†

Bechare Sameer pe taras aa raha tha aur hassi bhi.. bohot kharab halat ho gayi thi uski πŸ˜†

End wala scene bohot sweet tha.. really like it πŸ˜³

Btw kaun tumhe forum se nikalne wala hai.. koi nahi nikalega, tum bohot sweet member ho iss forum ki aur meri achhi wali dost.. love you dear πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—

Please come with more.. and thanks for the PM

Edited by msdfan - 5 years ago
GiniRejith thumbnail
Such a lovely story Dil aa gaya just aap tho bahut kush kar diya
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...This is so cute..
Sameer Maheshwari is husband goals..
But Sameer being the jugadu he is... knows how to handle his pagal biwi..πŸ˜†
He got her imli,amla...God.My mouth is watering.😳
But truly..
Love is when two people don't like to be apart,they want to share everything heart to heart...❀️❀️
Loved the OS to the core..
Do keep writing..
Expecting some more on Samaina from you..
Lots of love
Sweety
❀️
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Ohh wow itna sweet comment maine aaj tak nhi padha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thank you so much for your appreciation and glad you liked it πŸ˜³

I don't know how to response this comment. It is damn sweet that I have loss of words πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I don't know much about pregnancy period but many time I have read it about in many stories or fiction. So connecting with them I write that soon to be mommy got many mood swings.
Yes those changes in body make anyone feel mad over everything and carving for everything. Imli is liked by everyone πŸ˜‰ whether it being kid or old grown up people.

Glad it was right on point and you're connected with it β€οΈ

It was simply superb
Read it again and loved it yet again!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Anmol...such a cute hubby Sameer is...pehle to mujhe laga ki didi tera devar deewana type pillow daal ke aaya hai Sameer...hehe but it was wonderful...loved it...keep coming with more yaar!! 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS Anmol.πŸ‘πŸ‘  There is something beautiful about watching and reading about two people lovingly act silly together,behaving as though no one else existed.
It was quite a comic yet understanding story.Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
That mood swing and roothe biwi ko manana way was lit.

I am suddenly craving Imli after reading this.πŸ˜†

Keep coming with more such beautiful OS..