SamAina OS - Heart's Desire

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Maine aise hi randomly likh diya. Humare imli discussion, Anjali had requested for this so mere mann jo aaya vo likh diya. Hope imli se connect kar paao sab , jaldi jaldi me likha bhout gadbad ho Sakta hai ignore it πŸ˜†

All chappal jootas are welcome. Mujhe forum se mat nikalna na.

Heart's desire

A black Opel Astra halted infront of a big bungalow, instantly driver open the door for his boss. 
He was engrossed in his small world, thinking about his life who was just few step away from him. The driver open the door which brought him back on earth. He give red light to his thought and make his way out of the car to go inside the house to meet his jaan, who probably waiting for him. But little did he know the strom inside the house is waiting for him.

He entered into his room, saw two servant were there, one holding breakfast and other were about to approach the silhouette which was near window. He signalled them to stop and leave as he want to be with her.

They kept breakfast on tee table and left the room not before closing the door. He smiled a bit as the silhouette stand their still being unaware of what happening at her back. 

I'm back " he cooed over her ear, while wrapping his arm around her, taking her tiny frame in his arm.

Don't touch me!! " she shouted and pushed him angrily. While turning back to face him

What happened Naina are you alright ? Did I holds you tight ?" He asked being worried about her as he thought maybe his hold was tight.

Don't talk to me Sameer just get lost..." Naina screamed furiously

Why ?? What happened ?? " Sameer asked almost getting panic attack by her sudden out burst 

What happened ? Doing such thing you are asking what happened ?" Naina counter him

Naina be clear what happened after I went to Surat ?" Sameer asked again calmly

That is the reason sameer... You find way to stay away from me... You don't love me anymore... Moti jo hogayi hun main " Naina who was angrily shouting at him now started crying bitterly.

Sameer closed his eyes for a couple of moment. To understand the depth of her situation. It was her daily routine to torture him by her mood swings.

Naina... " He cooed again to hold her in his arm but not completely as her big belly come between them, Naina protest but this was something she want, so struggling against him until he completely lock her in his arm.

I love you naina... You're so beautiful, and turned out to be more pretty day by day" Sameer said as he kissed her forehead, " you know what I love the most! your chubby chubby cheeks which is my favourite sweet" he said and almost eat her right cheek. He know she was melting in her arm, taking advantage of situation he advanced to her jawline, chin, neck giving sloppy wet kisses to her, Naina arc her neck giving him more space, her sense come back when he bit her sensitive part of neck. 

Saammeerrr" Naina screamed again pushing him away she continued " no I'm not going to be trapped in you trap... I know you better... You don't love me anymore...  Just go away from me " Sameer looked at her irritatingly, for breaking their moment. It has been almost eight months he hadn't touch her properly due to her pregnancy, only kisses were support system of his life which fill oxygen in his lungs but now a days due her mood swings she wouldn't let him touch her either. 

Fine!!" Sameer mumbled and left the room, he know very well how to handle his wife.

Chala Gaya ??" Naina questioned herself as he left "mujhse sach me pyar nhi karta" she cried again while lying on bed.

Ahhh ouch " naina hear some noise which attracts her attention towards door, her sadness or anger immediately flied away as she saw him entering into room holding his big fat belly just like her, and faking pain. He walked slowly as if he was pregnant. 

Naina jumped out of bed and approach him, "ye kya hai Sameer ?" Naina asked excitedly seeing his fake big belly.

Aaram se naina... Aise waqt me aaram se Rehna hai mujhe " Sameer mimicked like he is pregnant women sitting on bed

Sameer batao na kya hai " Naina cried being irritated

Sameer said nothing instead he, put his two finger together near his lips as if holding something imaginary, gesture like he had taste it and trembled little closing his eyes, and moaned in pleasure.

Immmlii " Naina screamed happily making Sameer chuckled at her excitement.

He stood at his knees on bed, pulled his shirt so all the things he was holding fall down. It contains lots of imli, kaccha aam and amrood (Guava). She was so delighted to see all those things. She never wait for next second and brought immediately imli on her lips to taste it. 

Naina moaned in pleasure by eating imli, all the while Sameer looked at his cute wife changing expression by every second. He laughed softly seeing her moaning. Sameer can't resist hold the remaining imli and make her eat.

My heart desires for this " Naina said savoring the taste of imli by his hand.

My heart's desire is you!" Sameer said which make Naina blush. In order to hide her blush she hugged him hiding her face onto his chest, cause she couldn't get better place than this.

Will be waiting for your review πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anmol333 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super cute😳
Keep writing more 

Edited by _Dimples_ - 5 years ago
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so cute.. :)
please write more..
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwhhh that was sooo sweet dear. .. i could imagine each n evrry scene as if happening in front of me ... Loved it ... Pls write some more
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Humne toh ek din hi OS post kiya, yay!πŸ€—
Naina ka gussa was so cuteπŸ˜† motu Naina, hehe..nickname rakh liya maine..
Randomly aise likhte ho toh sach much dedicatedly likhi tohaise hi likho Samaina ke upar...
Sameer ke manane ke tarike bhi ekdum hatkeπŸ˜† Mujhe laga pillow hoga par imli nikla, mujhe bhi imli pasand haiπŸ˜‰
Loved the OS!😳
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tumne sach mein OS Likh diya.. Thank you so much Anmol, love youπŸ€—
Hey bhaggu ye pregnancy mein mood swings sabse zyada tedhi chiz hote h.. But cute bhi😳

Mujhe laga Sameer pillow laga ke aya h, but wouldn't to imli laya tha.. That was very sweet
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so cute dear
Really Naina's mood swings 
And the way Sameer pacified her was very cute
And the last line made me blush too
Loved it

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Such a sweet OS! He knows just how to handle her in any situation πŸ˜³