Thanks dear..
Keep reading further...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

new story ?? congratulations
judwaaa hmm interesting concept but dont u think ek saath kuch jyada hi story start karli ??

Yes, new story...
Hahaha I know, but kiya kare...
People is loving me too much hahaha...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Amazing concept

Very intresting and different than your other stories ...
Exicted to resd further

Update super soon
Thnxxx for pm ðŸ˜Š

Thanks dear...
Glad u love the concept...
Yup, it is...
Keep loving and reading...
U r most wc...

RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very interesting 

continue soon

Thanks dear...
Glad u enjoy it...
Take care...
Keep reading and loving...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Dil Ki Aarzoo 
An AR FF
Part 1 

A guy came out of his car in front of a huge building catching attention of many people present outside the building the girls started to drool over him seeing his masculine body the attractive looks the well shaped features.Ignoring all the female attention he was getting he moved inside the building as many people started to whisper among themselves about this Guy...

Suddenly the bell rang making all the area clear as everyone moved to attend the classes.It was a Sanjeevani College and Hospital people from whole India comes their to study as it was most prestigious College in India...

Sanjeevani had many Hospitals branches but only one College was there which was attached with the main Sanjeevani Hospital... It was the first day after vacations  for the senior students while the freshers had their first day itself in the Medical College.Many were scared many were excited and nervous.

After bell rang the classes filled and in the first year first class entered a Guy but nobody stood up nor greeted him and keeps on talking among themselves not getting any response from the students the man went and slammed the table in front of him hardly and this took attention of whole class they all moved their heads and looked at him and spoke very calmly 
"Hi Everyone, Good morning... I am your professor Mallik who would teach you people neurology." The Guy said as all gasped a bit and settled themselves on seat and the man started to teach writing a few things over board and continued to deliver his lecture in between asking few questions to certain people...

After about 5 mins a knock interrupted the lecture and the professor looked behind at door to see a Girl standing  panting for breath as she came all the way running...
"May I come in Sir She spoke without even looking at face as she was so much breathless.
"5 mins late anyway get in quickly don't waste time of class As she saw him speaking without even sparing glance she froze on her place.as she didn't move and was still nervously staring at the professor he looked at her and spoke...
"GET IN his voice was low but very strict...

Whole class got alarmed and girl took small steps and got to see her friend sitting on first seat she also settled herself there and again the professor started to deliver the lecture but her mind was far away she was just looking at her professor's face praying in her heart for her reputation then her studies and all in all she was scared and seeing her nervous expressions her friend nudged her "Hey Ridzy Kya howa??
"Anjy... She nervously and counted on how to tell her...
"Ab kya kiya tune Ridzt???Anjali said seeing her expressions...
"Actually na.. Before she could continue a marker hit her head...
"Get out Strictly the professor spoke Ridhima gulped her saliva and stood up gaining some courage "Sorry Sir
"You better be I am warning you first and last time I don't like anybody Anybody speaking in my class beside me and my permission Am I clear everyone???
"YES SIR a loud voice came he nodded his head at Ridhima making her settle from then the whole hour nobody spoke a word while Ridhima was still thinking about the professor...

A Guy rushed inside the court room running all the way he reached the court room and settled himself down seeing that judge has not yet come he drank a full glass of water while the guy sitting beside him spoke... 
"Shukr hai Ammy tu time pe pohnch gya  judge bas aney hi wale hain. Par tu reh Kahan Gaya tha??

Before Ammy could answer the judge entered and all stood up in Respect... Soon all settled and as the judge ordered to proceed the other person stood up...
"Your Owner my client was coming back from his meeting and met with an accident it was a minor accident only nobody was harmed and police after finding him took him in custody for the drugs case their allegation is totally ridiculous and I request this court to just free my client and dismiss the case
"Khanna sab apko itni bhi Kya jaldi hai??? Armaan stood up from his seat seeing his opponent's plea...
"Your owner me witness box me us inspector ko Bulawana chahun ga jinhone Mr.Deshpal ko drugs k case me arrest kiya tha May I? Armaan asked the the judge...
"You May

"So Mr.Patel apko Us raat aesa Kya mila jiski wjase apko Inhe arrest karna parha?
"Me jb wahan pohncha tou mene Mr. Deshpal ko Nashe me paya r unhe hospital bhejha Gaya tha tou mene procedure k according unki car ki checking ki r Mjhe unki car ki back seat me se aek  packet mila Mjhe wo drugs mehsoos howa jb mene use smell kiya tou us shaq ki Nina pe mene inhe arrest kiya r wo packet check krwana k lye laboratory bhejna laboratory ki report me is. Substance ko cocane bola Gaya hai Inspector completed his statement...
"Ok So Your  Owner aap laboratory's wo report dekh sake hain and I have attached another report too with it jo test mene aek private laboratory  se bhi krwaya tha" Armaan said as the reports were being sent to the judge as he checked them...
"I object your owner" Khanna said standing up...
"Proceed"
"Aap tou jante hai Humhari country me ye  sab reports paise de kr easily gnawing ja skti hain and we don't even have to pay a amount that it would effect our bank details" Khanna said...
"And moreover Sir mere client k blood tests me drugs k koi symptoms mojood nahi the you can see the reports..." Khanna waited as the the judge was examining the reports...
"Khanna sab aap Kya Karte hain in reports ka Kya faida??? Hmare jase country me aese reports bnwane k lye tou itne paise bhi nahi lgte that it effects our bank details" Armaan spoke very cool getting up from his seat...
"Your owner sab se bara coincidence yeh hua hai k when a police constable was coming back from the laboratory with sample and reports he was beaten up badly and that's really a black spot over our police but still and sample and reports were taken away humne request ki tou laboratory ne database se match kar k reports ki copy tou hume Dedi But there was no sample with us and that's the only reason Mr. Khanna is even able to defend this man"
"Oh Armaan tum tou bilkul cry baby bn gye ho hum nahi jante k is sb k peeche Kis ka hath hai!!!" Khanna said smirking...
"Nahi Khanna G aesi bt bilkul bhi nahi hai Kyunki ab wo sample mere paas hai" Armaan said showing packet full of some white material...

Khanna's eyes shot up with shock as Armaan passed the sample to judge for checking once...After judge analysed the substance he sent for judiciary check was going to give the sample when Mr. Khanna said, "Your Owner yeh mere client k khilaf saazish hai unhe phasane ki koshish ki jarae hai hum Kya jane k Armaan ko yeh sample Kise mila ho ya phr ye wo substance hai bhi k nahi??
"Tou aek kaam karte hain Mr.Khanna Mr. Deshpal ko ye drugs dete hain agr unhe kuch nhi howa aur agr yeh koi r substance hai kya hoga lemmme guess salt or sugar yehi bolenge na aap? Tou please Mr.Khanna have it yourself because cocaine ki itni amount se koi  yahan pe relaxingly khara nahi reh skte 30 mins tk"

As Armaan said that Khanna became hesitant and seeing that Armaan moved towards judge and said "Your Owner I have made my points and I don't think there is further need of checking this substance han Khanna g ne ye bilkul tkh bola k hoskta hai k ye wo packet na ho and I brought it from somewhere else so agr koi r bhi packet hai r Mr. Deshpal is drug addict tou ye cocaine unhe wesa asr nhi kregi jase mere ya aap pe.."
"Sare witnesses aur evidence ko dekhte hue ye court Mr. Deshpal ko guilty manti hai aur unhe rehab center me bhejna ka hukam deti hai r rehab center se wapis aney k bad unhe 1.5 saal ki qaid sunati hai.The case is over." 

As judge left the court Khanna went with Deshpal as police took him custody.and Armaan's friends and interns came to him...
"Wow congrats Ammy tou tujhe itni dair ye sample lane me hui?"
"Nahi sample tou Mjhe 7:30 mil gya tha But time km tha aur I was in hurry tou Ek larki k sath accident hotey hotey bacha But usne tou tamasha hi bna dea pta nhi samajhti Kya hai khud ko!"
"Congratulations Sir!" One of His intern said to him smiling...
"Thanks Shilpa" Saying that he smiled and spoke again "Chal Rahul chalein Mom ne ghar bulaya hai" Saying that he moved with Rahul.

OUTSIDE SANJEEVANI MEDICAL COLLAGE

'What...??? U r kidding right Ridzy...???' Anjali said as she and Riddhima came out from collage...
Their lectures has been end for the day and finally Riddhima got to tell Anjali why she got late for the first lecture... Anjali was surprise to know that Riddhima had fought with an unknown guy which isn't not really like Riddhima Gupta... 

As of now they were off to go back their respective home, Riddhima narrate what happen in the morning as she got saved from getting hit by a car in morning while she was coming to the college ... Anjali just stop on her track, hearing that how she had make a scene in the middle of the road... 
'Anjy, are you coming...???' Riddhima turn around has she walk ahead thinking Anjali was just behind her...
'Yeah, woh toh tik hai Ridzy... Lekin tum Professor Mallik koh dekh ke, bas usko kyun dekhta rahi ... Aur tujhe bohot pasina bhi aa raha tha...' Anjali said... 

Riddhima, who turn to leave stop hearing Anjali question... Even she couldn't believe that how Professor Mallik didn't recognized her, she felt that maybe he didn't give much attention to her but how can that be possible when they had a fight in the middle of the road... 
'Ridzy, kiya soch rahe ho...???' Anjali asked...
'Pata nehi Anjy, yeh Professor bohot ajeeb lag raha hai mujhe... Usne toh mujhe recognized hi nehi kiya jab ki aaj subah hum dono ke jhagda huva...' Riddhima said... 

MEAN WHILE IN MALLIK MANSION 

'What, u fought with her just because she said it was ur mistake...???' Rahul speak after hearing Armaan side story happen in the morning... 
'I agree it was my fault but common dude... I was in hurry and it's the first time a girl didn't get impress by me and just put the blame on me like that...' Armaan said... 
'Tera kuch nehi hone wala Ammy, waha woh tujhe gaali de raha hoga aur yaha tu yeh soch raha hai how she didn't get impress by you... Hadd hai yaar...' Rahul said as they move inside the house... 
'That's the Armaan Mallik, jo usse bhav nehi dete, usmein woh zyada interest lete hai... Aur jo usse bhav dete hai, usmein...' Armaan was cut by Rahul...
'Woh interest nehi hote, like Shilpa...' Rahul said... 

Armaan just smirk hearing him as he knows it very well that his intern has a crush on him, it wasn't the first time that his intern was openly drooling over him... If the Armaan Mallik is present in a particular place, than he would always be the center of attraction... 

Hearing them, a lady came out from the kitchen as she smile seeing both guys... Wiping her hair in her saree pallu, she came forward as she was the one who ask her son to bring his best buddy because she has some important to things to discuss with him...
'Aagaye tum dono...' Lady asked getting their attention...
'Mom, I m starving... Kuch khane koh do na...' Armaan said as soon as he heard his mother...
'Haan Aunty, is bhukkad koh kuch doh...' Rahul said... 
'Bhukkad hoga tu, aur tera fiance...' Armaan shot back on him... 
'Mere fiance ke baare mein kuch mat kehna...' Rahul said warning him... 

Seeing Armaan and Rahul fighting like kids, Lady smile as she always adore them like this from childhood... Rahul is also like her son and he was now officially going to be a part of their family, when it remind her, smile form on her lips... 
'Yeh kiya ho raha hai yaha, aur Annie... Aap bas dekh rahe ho yeh dono koh bacchon ke tarah ladte huve...???' Man asked coming from the room... 

Hearing the strict voice, both Armaan and Rahul stop their fighting... Rahul stood up seeing the man where else Armaan just chuckle seeing Rahul expression... True he was his closest buddy but don't know why he get so scared of his father... 
'Billy, kyun bacche koh dara rahe ho... Yeh Armaan toh darta nehi aapse, lekin aap aise strictly baat karte hain toh bechara Rahul kitna darjaate hai...' Ananya said...
'Darna chahiyeh, ab sirf yeh Ammy ka buddy nehi hai... Humse bhi rishta hai iska, apne sasur se tohda toh darna chahiyeh...' Billy said joining them... 
'Dad please, give a break to my dearest buddy urf brother in law... Aapko aise typical sasurji look bilkul match nehi karta...' Armaan said... 
'Kiya yaar tum dono ma bete, mujhe maza lene nehi dete... Aur Armaan, abhi jab tum usse ladh raha ta, tab kiya...' Billy said...
'Dad, hum ladh kaha raha ta... Hum toh bas aise normally baat kar raha ta...' Armaan said...
'Yeh baatein chodo, aur meri baat suno aap sab...' Ananya said finally cutting Armaan and Billy as she saw Billy open his mouth to reply Armaan... 
'Haan aunty, Ammy ne kaha aapko kuch baat karni hai...' Rahul said being glad that finally Ananya change the topic... 
'Baat toh hum dono koh karna hai tum log se, lekin yeh Karan kaha hai...' Billy asked...
'I m here dad...' Karan said as he came out from the house... 
'Humhara chota bhai kaha hai...???' Armaan asked as now eldest sons were present...
'Woh ek project k liye presentation bana raha hai... Aur its fine, humein tum log se hi baat karni hai...' Billy said...
'Kis baare mein dad...???' Karan asked as he sit next to Armaan... 
'Shaadi ke baare mein, bohot kaam hai aur tum log ho ki apne apne dhuniya mein busy ho...' Ananya said...
'Mom, shaadi ke liye abhi waqt hai...' Armaan said...
'Aur bohot zyada kaam bhi, hum chahte hai yeh shaadi memorable bane...' Billy said...
'Of course, after all Mallik pariwaar mein pehli shaadi hai toh memorable toh hona chahiyeh...' Ananya said...
'Of course mom, aap batao humein kiya karna hai...???' Karan asked...
'Rahul, tum in dono ke saath venue, caterers and decoration final karo... Guest list hum bana denge...' Ananya said...
'Aur sab final hone ke baad, shopping bhi karna hai tum log koh... Nehi toh design final karo apne liye, hum designer koh bhulwadenge...' Billy said...
'Why to spend so much time in Mall dad, hum design final karke mom koh de denge...' Armaan said...
'Haan dad, aur waise bhi aaj collage shuru huva hai... Main toh bohot busy rehne wala hun, issiliyeh main bhi designer se banwalunga kapde...' Karan said...
'Sirf ek nehi banwana hai, tum sabko har ek function ke liye alag sa kapda banwana hai...' Ananya said...
'Woh toh tik hai Aunty, hum 2 week mein design final kardenge...' Rahul said...
'Chalo acchi baat hai, ab fresh hojao tum sab... Main khana lagwati hun...' Ananya said... 
'Main apne princess koh dekh ke aata hun...' Billy said moving to a room which was in first floor... 
'Rahul, khana kha kar jaana...' Ananya call from the kitchen...
'Ji Aunty...' Rahul said...
'Ab toh mom bolne ki practise karo...' Armaan said...

Rahul just shoot daggers towards Armaan who hold his laugh by biting his cheek... Karan just shake his head seeing how Armaan didn't leave a chance to tease Rahul... Rahul was going to get married to their younger sister and they were very happy with their relationship because they very well know Rahul and his family... 

Karan let them as he stood up feeling his mobile vibrate, checking the caller Karan move out from the house as he knew that it must be some emergency from hospital... Karan got bump to a girl and got lost in her, forgetting about the call but soon they were bring back by the caller voice from other side... 

OUTSIDE MALLIK MANSION

'Yes Sir I am there...' Shilpa said speaking over phone...
'Ok sir I am coming...' Saying that she hung up the phone and moved inside...
She was going inside when she bumped into someone and both got lost in each other's eyes...

After a couple of minutes they got their sensing back with the guys phone as he was busy in call the other person voice drifted them apart... The guy immediately helped her gather paper and mumbling a small Sorry with a smile went away talking over phone... She stood there smiling looking at his retreating back but was again pulled back by her trance with a man's voice at back...
'Shilpa...???' Rahul call getting her attention... 
'Sorry sir, here are the papers...' Shilpa said as she gave him the file... 
'Thank you...' Rahul said as he collect it and started to check it... 

Shilpa just nodded her head and move out hoping to catch the person but the guy has already left... Shilpa just sigh as she always get lost whenever he come in front of her, a dreamy smile was on her lips as her heartbeat get fast realizing that she was in his arms a moment ago...
'Pata nehi Armaan Sir, bina kuch puche kyun chala gaya...' Shilpa thought as she frown... 

INSIDE MALLIK MANSION

'Here is the file Ammy...' Rahul said as he move in Armaan room...
'Who got it...???' Armaan asked as he took it from him...
'Your darling intern, Shilpa...' Rahul said in a teasing tone... 
'Yeah, whatever...' Armaan said...

When Armaan got busy with the file, Rahul left to fresh up... By the time he came out, Armaan was sitting working in his laptop as some papers were spreading on the table... Rahul just shake his head, seeing how much Armaan love his work that he just can't breath if anything is on his hand...
'Waise Ammy, tu ne bata ya nehi... Jis ladki se takra ya, kiya woh Shilpa se zyada attractive hai...???' Rahul asked getting his attention... 

Armaan hands stop working on the laptop keyboard hearing Rahul question, for a second Armaan got lost as the happening came in front of his eyes... Forgetting that what he was doing, Armaan was thinking about the girl who didn't give attention to him and it happens with him for the first time... 

ANOTHER MANSION 

Riddhima was thinking about the guy as she remember her conversation with Anjali while they were coming back to home... Riddhima hasn't think look at him but his face can't be forgotten... Still she was wondering how come he has reach before her when he was going the opposite side... 
'Chuck it Ridzy, accha haina woh tumhe recognized nehi kiya... Nehi toh pata nehi kaise dhushmani nikalenge mere saath... Late hone ke baad bhi, aaj pehla din hai toh warning dekar chod diya... Next baar, class se nikal diya toh meri band bhaj jaenge...' Riddhima said as she let go off the happening...

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the very first part of this ff by us (Rihoo & Abbia)
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave feed backs and press like...
Keep loving and supporting...
Take care...
We love you...

With Love,
Rihoo & Abbia...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update