Dil Ki Aarzoo - An AR FF

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Dil Ki Aarzoo 
An AR FF

Hello Friends and Readers...
Here I m with another story... 
I know I know, I have so many pending works but...
I couldn't help but I just love the idea of another writer and of course a reader who is a good friend of mine... 
So we decide that, we will write this story together...
Heheh Ok, seems like I got too many partners to write story together ;)
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave your view... 
Take care...
Love you All...

With Love,
Rihoo & Abbia 

INDEX ;

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail

Dil Ki Aarzoo
An AR FF

Introduction 

Lead characters

Armaan Mallik, 

A Lawyer, who has his own law firm... 
Flirty but very dedicate towards his work...

Karan Mallik, 

Armaan twin brother, a minute elder to Armaan...
Senior doctor and a professor in Sanjeevani Medical collage... Opposite to Armaan as he is a decent person...

Riddhima Gupta, 

Medical Student... 
Only Daughter of Gupta... 
Bubbly, caring and carefree girl who loves to help others but a bit reserved in front of elders and well mannered girl...

Shilpa Malhotra

Modern and open minded girl, an orphan...
Intern in Armaan Law firm...

Supporting Characters 

Muskaan Malik,

Armaan and Karan's younger sister...
Studying fashion designing is happy go lucky girl...

Atul Malik,

Armaan and Karan's younger brother is muskaan's twins and 1 minute younger than her...
He is sweet and cute and is studying MBA...

Rahul Garewal,

Armaan and Karan's childhood friend is in love with Muskaan...
A lawyer along Armaan...

Anjali Sharma,

Decent girl, friend of Ridhima... 
Studying in medical college along her belongs to a middle class family very good at heart...

PROLOGUE

'Yes Sir I am there...' A girl was speaking over phone...
'Ok sir I am coming...' Saying that she hung up the phone and moved inside...
She was going inside when she bumped into someone and both got lost in each other's eyes...

After a couple of minutes they got their sensing back with the guys phone as he was busy in call the other person voice  drifted them apart... The guy immediately helped her gather paper and mumbling a small Sorry with a smile went away talking over phone... She stood there smiling looking at his retreating back but was again pulled back by her trance with a man's voice at back...

SOMEWHERE ELSE

'Ohh shit...' Girl press the breaker of her scooter as a car took sudden turn, blocking her path... 
Just a mare inch was left between the scooter and car as it always halt before the vehicles... Girls got down from the scooter and check if any damage was done, she relax seeing nothing happen but got angry on the person for being careless as she just got save by luck... 

Girl took off her helmet, letting her silky hair which end up above her waist fly around... Anger were visible in her hazelnut orbs as she look towards the car, trying to see the person inside it... Not caring how the road was blocking, she move to the car...
'Oh hello, andhey ho kya...' Girl said as she knock on the glass window of the driver seat...

Girl kept knocking till the door open, she move back a little when a guy came out taking off his shades... Girl frown seeing the smirk on his face, he look tip topping on his feet to check if any damage was done before answering the girl... 
'What's your problem girl...' Guy asked when he was sure that nothing happen to his car or neither her scooter...
'What's my problem...??? Aapko kuch samajh mein aaya ya nehi abhi kiya ho sakta tha...???' Girl shoot back seeing his attitude...
'Of course darling, kyunki main blind nehi hun... Aur kuch huva nehi hai so, don't make a scene...' Guy said as he try to sit back but girl stop him by holding the door...
'Aap aise itni cool hokar nehi jaa sakte... Aap ke carelessness ki wajahse aaj accident hote hote bach gaye...' Girl said...
'Hello Ms. whatever your name is... Main tumse acche se baat kar raha hun and u r making this little matter a huge thing... Accident huva toh nehi na, aur na tumhare scooter koh kuch huva... So chill and move on...' Guy said...
'Kitna Akad haina aapko, khud pe... Aap khud koh samajhte kiya ho, kahin ke maha raj ho...???' Girl said...
'Samajhta toh bohot kuch hun, lekin shayad tumhe samjhane me interested nahi Hun...' The guy was cut by the girl...
'Bilkul nehi samjhana aapko, kyunki aap ek battameez insaan ho... Galati aapka hai aur maafi maangne ki bajai aap mujhe suna rahe ho...' Girl said...
'Really now...???' Guy said...
'Really aur aap bhi shayad mujhe nehi jaanti... Aapki wajahse meri accident hote hote bacha wo bhi mere college k first day, maafi maangne chahiyeh tha aapko lekin nehi... Aap ek battameez insaan ho, jo matter koh face kiye bina bhaagne ki koshish kar raha hai...' Girl said...
'So Miss, tum chaahti ho main tumse maafi maangun...???' Guy asked...
'Galati aapke hai toh, zaahir si baat hai... Maafi aapko maangni chahiye ...' Girl said crossing her hands...
'Oh now I know what u really want...' Guy said... 

Girl look at him, thinking finally he was going to apologize from her... Girl wait for him but when he bend inside the car and took out his wallet as he took a bundle of money, she frown as he wave it in front of her eyes...
'Yehi chahiyeh na...???' Guy said...
'How cheap, aapko kiya lagta hai mujhe aapke yeh paise chahiyeh... Bikaari nehi hun jo aap jaise log se paise nikalne ke liye naatak karun...' Girl said...
'Toh phir yeh sab kiya tamasha kar rahe ho, log toh...' Guy was cut by the Girl...
'Dusre log aur mujhe mein bohot fark hai Mister...' Girl said... 
'Woh kaise...???' Guy asked now crossing his arms on chest...
'Aap jaise insaan, na jaane toh accha hoga... Aur mujhe koi shauk nehi hai, aapke muh lagne mein...' Girl said... 

Before Guy could say anything, his mobile beeped breaking their argument... Girl's mobile also started to ring so she left but giving him an angry glare... Both were hoping that they wouldn't meet after this but they only didn't realized what destiny must have store for them in future...

Hello Friends and Readers...
So Here goes the Intro and Prologue...
Hope u all like it...
Do give view... 
Keep reading and Loving...
Take care...
Love u All...

With Love,
Rihoo & Abbia...
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing.love the story name ,cover pic,character just wonderful.thanks for pm.love the prologue.eagerly waiting for 1st part❤️
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on new story 
Nice concept 
Little confused who met who 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really interesting guys!!!
excited. 
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear
story seems to be interesting and different. eager to read the story soon
All the best
love
sania
lashyyy thumbnail
new story ?? congratulations
judwaaa hmm interesting concept but dont u think ek saath kuch jyada hi story start karli ??
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing concept
Very intresting and different than your other stories ...
Exicted to resd further

Update super soon
Thnxxx for pm 😊
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very interesting 
continue soon
RihooHaws thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing.love the story name ,cover pic,character just wonderful.thanks for pm.love the prologue.eagerly waiting for 1st part❤️

Thanks Nishi...
Glad u love everything till now ;)
Keep loving and reading...
Take care :)
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago