24th May - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with... Shaurya's dad make his practice...his brother and sister watches and taunts that he is champion who gets scared to sleep alone ..his elder brother says not to say anything else they will be scolded again...

Mahek reaches hom and hides the pamphlet in a bag and search for clothes of boys ...her elder sister what she is doing and thinks she is hiding something...mahek finds a t-shirt ..she keeps it in bag and goes out and cuts her hairs and remember taunts of her father..her elder sister comes and ask if she is gone mad ..and goes to call her mother...mahek runs away..

Shaurya's mom gives him milk and he gets upset that he will be missing the cooking show because of competition...she ask him to concentrate on boxing and Shaurya says not to talk like his dad and says he doesn't want to be win any medal as because of this he gets pampered and his elder siblings are always angry with him..

Mahek tries get inside the bus but coach stops her and ask what he is doing here ..she says she wants to be boxer and wants to participate...but he says he can't and later ask him to win arm wrestling match with his best student...and mahek wins it and he takes her along with him...her mother and sister runs after bus but couldn't stop her ... Shaurya reaches the place with his dad and grand mom ...and few taunts that he has lost the competition and now wants his son to win ..his father gets angry but his mom stops him...

Coach takes the attendance and one boy is missing he comes and says he went to eat samosy and mahek gets tempted listening to it ..coach tells no one will eat oily fools no else he will not allow them to play...he ask everyone to take bath... Shaurya passes by from their but misses seeing mahek and a staff comes and tells their is a separate room for Shaurya...coach ask mahek if she has taken bath she says she had bath in morning only and later makes excuse that she has cold. ...she quietly goes out and tries to find samosa and steal one samosa but shaurya comes and holds her hand ..she ask him to leave her hand..he ask to leave samosa...her coach calls Everyone and she keeps samosa and runs away ...matches start Shaurya wins few match and mahek wins few ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part2  
After the break 
Shiva  puts glouse to Shaurya
Fights with Some boy . And fells down.  But Shiva encourage him  then he wins 
Mehek  fights with  a boy  that boy  fell down.  She shows her hands up in winning manner 

Team  announces  shaurya and mehek as winners. 
Shaurya sis and bro  di something on laptop 

Break 
Shaurya and mehek  talks about their  night dreams.. 
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am absolutely loving this😳
The way Shaurya called her samosa chor...I remembered Mehak calling him recipe chorπŸ˜†
Oh lord I am badly waiting for Kasam😳
Thanks for the LU shamz diπŸ€—
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya's siblings are so mean.,..I really like how Shaurya and mehak knocked there competitors...
The little mehak in a boy cut is cute ...
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story of samosa πŸ˜³ Due to her eating habit, Mehek would always involved in fight with shaurya and here they are again, Mehek being caught by Shaurya! πŸ˜†

So these two are about to be friends πŸ˜³ Hmm let see what is in store for us...

Thank you for the update πŸ˜ƒ
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part3 

After the break 
Shaurya sis upload the video which they took yester day  she says  it's our small revenge..  All boys sees it and laughs..  They come to shaurya and laughs in him  saying you will scare at night  which we are not.   Shaurya feels so bad.. 

Precap 

Shaurya and mehek sits 
Shaurya asks  do you also get night mares.  Mehek says  yes  if I'm with empty stomach I will get  night mares.  Shaurya asks night mares comes on empty stomach only Kya? Mehek says  Haa like  someone is calling me.. Mehek and shaurya hands shake  they shows first handshake of our meharya 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Shamz and Krish πŸ˜Š this is interesting I feel sorry for Shaurya caught up between achieving his father's dreams and want to live his dreams. This kid is understanding of his elder siblings jealousy but what can he do when he has a forceful father and dadiji who has tunnel vision and only want what they dream a champion boxer in the family 
Mehak holy crap I like her I hope they keep her as a fighter when she is an adult 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Will this turn into childhood friendship blossoming into love? I m yet to watch the episode but guessing this from the LU 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya called mehak samosa chor...πŸ˜† and now they are nightmare buddies lol ...πŸ˜† guess they won't remember this friendship wen they grow up ...hence mehak taking Shaurya down in promo πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Their first hanshake in the precap...oh lord am waiting for itπŸ˜†
That old background song seriously suits them😳
Thanks for the LU krish di and Shamz diπŸ€—