Originally posted by: Aashna...

Even I miss that Sairat background score
I still feel that Sairat and Zkm 1 ended the same way๐Ÿ˜ณ

I second tht Aashna.. Tht is such a soulful song!!! I miss tht dearly ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishna537

You are right Aarthi dear.. He even didn't recognize her as girl  and Chota mehek  is like authoritive here..๐Ÿ˜†  And shaurya is soo cute listening her about dreams.  He is talking about bad dreams she us saying about empty stomach night mares..her concentration is in food๐Ÿ˜†

This habit of mehek will be great to watch .. lil mehek is doing great job ...I am.alread imagining this in Samiksha ..  how cutely she gonna act ... And then SSA will.make her eat something made by his own hands ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I have already started with dreaming ... Wednesday should come fast ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I second tht Aashna.. Tht is such a soulful song!!! I miss tht dearly ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am actually a fan of that movie...and now I feel the second season is similar to the starting of sairat with Archie there with a little upper hand over Parshya๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

The story of samosa ๐Ÿ˜ณ Due to her eating habit, Mehek would always involved in fight with shaurya and here they are again, Mehek being caught by Shaurya! ๐Ÿ˜†

So these two are about to be friends ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hmm let see what is in store for us...

Thank you for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome Isya ..they are already friends but shaurya isn't aware that she is Mahek ..hope mahek remembers his name ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค— thank you Sham and Kishu .
Loving these mini Mehrya can't wait to see the episode hope they upload it soon
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the update Shamz and Krish ๐Ÿ˜Š this is interesting I feel sorry for Shaurya caught up between achieving his father's dreams and want to live his dreams. This kid is understanding of his elder siblings jealousy but what can he do when he has a forceful father and dadiji who has tunnel vision and only want what they dream a champion boxer in the family 

Mehak holy crap I like her I hope they keep her as a fighter when she is an adult 

He wants to keep himself away from boxing but his dad always pushes him ...hahaaha loving Mahek's character๐Ÿ˜† she is leaat bothered about anything..๐Ÿ˜›

Welcome Sharl 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am actually a fan of that movie...and now I feel the second season is similar to the starting of sairat with Archie there with a little upper hand over Parshya๐Ÿ˜†

U hv seen tht movie?? Well if v compare yes it has too many similarities but I hope tht the show's end is not similar to the movie. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Will this turn into childhood friendship blossoming into love? I m yet to watch the episode but guessing this from the LU 

I don't think Shri .. Shaurya may not be knowing that he is a girl ๐Ÿ˜†
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U hv seen tht movie?? Well if v compare yes it has too many similarities but I hope tht the show's end is not similar to the movie. 

Yeah I actually watched that movie tgrice with subtitles๐Ÿ˜†...that movie was watched by me when I was searching that woah woah tune of zkm๐Ÿ˜ณ...Actually I was the one who asked Shamz di to post a vm on Sairat Zaala jhi๐Ÿ˜ณ...I literally love all the songs and the whole movie

Shamz15 thumbnail

Their first hanshake in the precap...oh lord am waiting for it๐Ÿ˜†

That old background song seriously suits them๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the LU krish di and Shamz di๐Ÿค—

Welcome aashu ...it's so good to see a glimpse of our mehrya today . But feel like crying when they are playing that song