Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

The first handshake of young MehRya and our isc MehRya was the highlight ......of the episode ...

Mee too sticked in handshake scene thabs πŸ˜³... How adorable was lil.cuties and what to say bout our mehrya ... NostalgicπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU ..Shamz di nd Kishu... πŸ˜‰
Yet to watch the episode...
Am loving the progress of the story..
Yes... Zindagi Ki mehak ..has got new flavour., but it is still based on culinary skills.. πŸ‘
From recipe chor to samosa chor... πŸ˜†
Glad that the cvs have kept the essence of the story intact..till now.

The chotu squad is doing an excellent job... πŸ‘

Well I have one doubt.. Did Jun shaurie found out that she isn't a boy?
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dwriter

Thanks for the LU ..Shamz di nd Kishu... πŸ˜‰
Yet to watch the episode...
Am loving the progress of the story..
Yes... Zindagi Ki mehak ..has got new flavour., but it is still based on culinary skills.. πŸ‘
From recipe chor to samosa chor... πŸ˜†
Glad that the cvs have kept the essence of the story intact..till now.

The chotu squad is doing an excellent job... πŸ‘

Well I have one doubt.. Did Jun shaurie found out that she isn't a boy?

Not yet Shinu πŸ˜›
They meet for a seconds only ... Junior shaurya holds junior mehek hand for samosa only and she fled away. . he didn't recognize her as girl yet .πŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashna...

I am absolutely loving this😳

The way Shaurya called her samosa chor...I remembered Mehak calling him recipe chorπŸ˜†
Oh lord I am badly waiting for Kasam😳
Thanks for the LU shamz diπŸ€—

Hahaha welcome aashu ...abhi toh samosa churaya hai aagy jaakr Dil BHI churygi πŸ€£
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Not yet ShinuπŸ˜›
They meet for a seconds only ... Junior shaurya holds junior mehek hand for samosa only and she fled away. . he didn't recognize her as girl yet .πŸ˜‰

Thankyou Aarti... πŸ˜‰
So revelations awaiting...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Shaurya's siblings are so mean.,..I really like how Shaurya and mehak knocked there competitors...

The little mehak in a boy cut is cute ...

I don't know how will be they once they grow up .
One side mean father and grand mom and one side mean siblings...he gets only his mother love again 
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Not yet Shinu πŸ˜›

You are right Aarthi dear.. He even didn't recognize her as girl  and Chota mehek  is like authoritive here..πŸ˜†  And shaurya is soo cute listening her about dreams.  He is talking about bad dreams she us saying about empty stomach night mares..her concentration is in foodπŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have one complaint with this storyline... Or should I say it's a request to the CVs.. Can they please change the song they play everytime Mehrya meet or think abt each other?? The song is good but it looks a little out of place for Mehrya.. Why nt play the Sairat track tht has become their signature tune since the beginning of the show.. Tht background score is one of the usp of Mehrya  chemistry 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I don't know how will be they once they grow up .
One side mean father and grand mom and one side mean siblings...he gets only his mother love again 

Thabs I don't think tht his siblings are really bad.. They just don't like their father n grandmother ignoring them n showering all their attention on the younger child. Of course, Shaurya isn't at fault but this is very common in children when they are young. They are very innocent n all they need is love so when they don't get it, they feel bad n angry abt it. 
Aashna... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I have one complaint with this storyline... Or should I say it's a request to the CVs.. Can they please change the song they play everytime Mehrya meet or think abt each other?? The song is good but it looks a little out of place for Mehrya.. Why nt play the Sairat track tht has become their signature tune since the beginning of the show.. Tht background score is one of the usp of Mehrya  chemistry 

Even I miss that Sairat background score
I still feel that Sairat and Zkm 1 ended the same way😳