Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Muskaan! I love it! And kuch bhi...I think you can write tonnes better than I ever can...every story that I've read from you flows so effortlessly...the visualization is fantastic...n you sure have a way with words. This story again pulled me along through an emotional journey...this was so relatable...Sameer is indeed lucky to have a person like Naina in his life...n Naina well, if this is how Sameer Maheshwari loves- selflessly...need a girl want more? 

Keep writing n I'm waiting for the update to the FF...n some romance too there hehe
Love
Sur

Surrr! Thank you sooo much for reading and commenting! It really means a lot to me! 
I may write well, but nothing compared to the crimson effect that you not only bring on Naina and Sameer's cheeks but us readers too! πŸ˜³

I have been wanting to write this OS for quite a while now; ever since the college track began. And today I finally got the chance to write! I'm so happy to know you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

I really need lessons from you on how to write romantic stuff...please mujhe help kardo iss studies mein Naina! πŸ˜†

Muskan πŸ˜ƒ
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Lovely OS dear! The narrative flowed effortlessly and all the dialogues are so emotional!! πŸ‘

Thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

MuskanπŸ˜ƒ
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Iska matlab? πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an beautiful OS!! πŸ‘ girl CVs need to hand over their job to you.. kash aisa scene mil jata
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Muskan - First of all, thank for that note on top... You are inspired by me? You do know, right, that I started writing stories from March of this year... Lights of Eternity is my first story ever... πŸ˜ƒ

Another thing, I have already read your FF, it's exceptional... Though based on a old track, the language is so sharp and pure that it has the power to bring out that pain all over again... I will comment on that thread soon...! πŸ˜³

Now coming to the OS - the manhoos track has surely succeeded in making the creative juices of the fandom flow... Everyone is attempting to find ways to bring Sameer out of this trap... πŸ˜† And each and every idea is amazing... I loved this story...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The excitement of Naina, the glee, the smile, the blush, the dance with pillow... all adorable antics of a heart in love... And then, the unexpected pain caused by Sameer's indifference. You brought out the girlish attempts to woo her love so beautifully... Also the jealousy and how she tried to ignore it, trying to believe her heart that Sameer was still hers and that there was a reason behind his behavior...

How foolish he is to think that he could survive by causing her pain... whenever he tries to break her heart, it is him who suffers the most... yet he doesn't understand that both their happiness lies with each other...

Absolutely loved the confrontation...πŸ‘ The facade of strength she tried to put up and the wall of indifference he tried to maintain... Both had to crumble... But I liked how Naina, despite being in tears, tried her best to show her strength and gave him the ultimatum... That was what he needed, to question himself, that he wanted Naina to go far away from him, but could he indeed survive if she truly did go away... No, he could not... and his heart compelled him to accept this fact...

The brain can forget the promises of love, the heart cannot... β€οΈ
Hahaa... Superstitious since he fell in love with her... man, he deserved that punch... and maybe another one too for being such a foolish jerk... πŸ˜†

Thank you for this lovely story... and keep coming with more..!

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS Muskan
Brilliantly penned down feelings and frustration
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

What an beautiful OS!! πŸ‘ girl CVs need to hand over their job to you.. kash aisa scene mil jata

Thank you so much! Kaash aisa scene dekhne ko mil jaata...sahi mein life ban jaati 
πŸ˜†

Thank you so much once again! πŸ˜ƒ

MuskanπŸ˜ƒ
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Muskan - First of all, thank for that note on top... You are inspired by me? You do know, right, that I started writing stories from March of this year... Lights of Eternity is my first story ever... πŸ˜ƒ

You never fail to amaze me! First story in March and so much talent already! CVs are missing out on this talent big time! πŸ˜³

Another thing, I have already read your FF, it's exceptional... Though based on a old track, the language is so sharp and pure that it has the power to bring out that pain all over again... I will comment on that thread soon...! πŸ˜³

Thank you so much! I did start it quite a long time ago, thus the track it follows. However, I've tried to link past with present along with both perspectives. This was my first time writing in third-person, and it felt so weird. πŸ˜† Thank you so much for your words of appreciation! I'll definitely be waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the OS - the manhoos track has surely succeeded in making the creative juices of the fandom flow... Everyone is attempting to find ways to bring Sameer out of this trap... πŸ˜† And each and every idea is amazing... I loved this story...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously show dekhne se lagta hai ki Sameer bohot bhau kha raha hai, so thought of changing the track slightly. Actually this is what I had imagined upon seeing recent precaps πŸ˜†

The excitement of Naina, the glee, the smile, the blush, the dance with pillow... all adorable antics of a heart in love... And then, the unexpected pain caused by Sameer's indifference. You brought out the girlish attempts to woo her love so beautifully... Also the jealousy and how she tried to ignore it, trying to believe her heart that Sameer was still hers and that there was a reason behind his behavior...

I don't know how I wrote that...but I somehow was able to visualize Naina doing all of this simultaneously. πŸ˜† Credits to Ashi Singh's acting skills πŸ˜³ Jab characters aise ho toh feelings don't take long to surface...I guess that's what happened with me too. 

How foolish he is to think that he could survive by causing her pain... whenever he tries to break her heart, it is him who suffers the most... yet he doesn't understand that both their happiness lies with each other...

Exactly what I was trying to explain; he can't cause her pain without hurting himself. Hats off to Randeep for he has portrayed ignorance with pain and guilt beautifully! Hayeee...Jaise ek baar Naina ki voiceover ne kaha tha na, 'pyaar mein jeet bhi pyaar ki hoti hai aur haar bhi pyaar ki hoti hai' πŸ˜†

Absolutely loved the confrontation...πŸ‘ The facade of strength she tried to put up and the wall of indifference he tried to maintain... Both had to crumble... But I liked how Naina, despite being in tears, tried her best to show her strength and gave him the ultimatum... That was what he needed, to question himself, that he wanted Naina to go far away from him, but could he indeed survive if she truly did go away... No, he could not... and his heart compelled him to accept this fact...

Thank you so much! I'm dying to see a hug in the show now. Especially now that I've read your FFs...kiss ka toh pata nahi lekin ek hug toh banta hai na πŸ˜† Naina has always been strong and knows how to remain invulnerable. For example, right after the Mt. Abu fiasco, her responses to his attempts were stunning! So thought of bringing the same element here too...I'm glad it worked. πŸ˜†
The brain can forget the promises of love, the heart cannot... β€οΈ
Hahaa... Superstitious since he fell in love with her... man, he deserved that punch... and maybe another one too for being such a foolish jerk... πŸ˜†

Which is why Sameer listened to his heart! Thank God! πŸ˜† I thought of ending the OS on a light note, yet a positive one... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for this lovely story... and keep coming with more..!

Thank you for your comments...they really mean a lot to me! I'll try to update by this weekend...thank you so much once again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love,
Mou

My comments are in blue! 

Muskan πŸ˜ƒ
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Lovely OS Muskan

Brilliantly penned down feelings and frustration

Thank you so much Aarti! 

Muskan πŸ˜ƒ
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful 
.this track is really killing the fandom and with so many stories written beautifully on it...I just hope it turns out as beautiful as the ones we have in the forum 

Truly appreciate it