Lovely story. 

Waiting for epiloge. 😍😍😍

Ya epilogue needed

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone

Back with an epilogue

Ishita walked inside the very silent room and saw raman busy rocking their now three months old ruhi, trying to put her to sleep but the little devil was nowhere sleeping. She was trying to touch her papa’s cheeks again and again trying to tell him she wants to play with him.

R –what happened to my baby, why aren’t you feeling sleepy today, haan?

He asked rubbing his nose on her tummy making her giggle as she grabbed a fistful of his hair in her tiny fists and pulled it making raman wince in pain.

R –ouch naughty baby

He said freeing his hair from her hold while ishita just smiled as she stepped inside the room and walked to ruman trying to take ruhi in her arms. But ruhi just snuggled more into raman refusing to go to ishita making ishita open her mouth in a full O while raman just smiled victoriously and ruhi too flashed her toothless gums seeing ishita’s expressions.

I –come to mumma rooh, you must be hungry

She said seeing her sucking her fist but she was nowhere leaving raman. Raman smiled while ishita hit ruhi softly on her bum saying “papa ki chamchi” making raman glare at her.

R –ishita, not a word against my princess

He said in a warning tone while ishita made faces hearing his and the trio settled in bed.

Ishita took ruhi in her arms and she began crying instantly but the next second, ishita started feeding her and she got busy with sucking her hungrily. Raman smiled at the sight as he looked at his wife without even blinking his eyes, he too was hungry like his daughter. Ishita glared at him and smacking him on his shoulder, asked him to face another side to which he just shook his head in negative refusing to do so.

Ishita gave him another glare and finally, he had to look another side making ishita smile. She finished feeding ruhi and was about to burp her when raman took her from her.

R –I will burp her and make her sleep, you go and get ready for our first night

He said smiling making her shake her head.

I –it isn’t our first night raman, we already have ruhi remember?

She said smiling as she began picking up ruhi’s stuff and arranging it while he grabbed her by her wrist as he whispered to her

R –yes we have ruhi but I don’t remember anything about that night nor do you. This is the first time we will be doing it in our senses so it is our first night only.

He said making her just nod her head and not wanting to argue with him anymore, she left for the washroom getting reminded by him to take the gift he had bought for her, along.

He smiled fully seeing her closing the door after herself and then burped ruhi as he rested her head on his shoulder and began strolling around the room trying to put her to sleep smiling excitedly thinking about their first night.

Yes it was their first night today, earlier she wasn’t in good terms with him and by the time she realized it, she was heavily pregnant. Their princess arrived in the world two months prior to the date and since ishita was weak, they hadn’t taken the step yet. 

They got the permission to take their relationship ahead from the doctor yesterday only and so he was desperately trying to put his very naughty daughter to sleep.

R –so ja rooh, papa has very important work with mumma. How will mumma papa do it if ruhi doesn’t sleeps? Ruhi is a good girl na, so ja rooh

He said smiling while ruhi was looking at him seriously like she is trying to understand all he is saying. Finally after a few minutes, he managed to put ruhi to sleep and carefully placed her in her crib. Admiring and kissing his sleeping daughter softly, not to disturb her sleep, he smiled and checked himself in the mirror.

Making faces like he isn’t satisfied of his looks, he quickly got changed into his blue shirt, used the deo and combed his hair as well. Finally smiling at himself, he locked his fingers together desperately waiting for her to walk out of the washroom.

R –ishita

He knocked slowly on the door only to hear “I am coming”

Smiling, he dimmed the lights and turned hearing the click of the washroom door only to be left mesmerized by the sight in front of his eyes. She smiled shyly feeling his gaze on her as she slowly walked over to him while his hungry eyes feasted over that beige colour almost see through gown she was wearing. 

He knew she would look hot in this while he was taking it for her but never had he imagined she would look ravishing. His jaw dropped to the floor as she slowly walked over to him, glancing once at her sleeping daughter as she made sure she was okay before she stood close to him.

Her eyelashes bend with shyness, she waited for him to say something but he was just too lost in her to notice anything else.

I –isn’t it looking good raman?

She asked seeing no reaction from him for long while he just shook his head before he arrested her in his arms. 

R –you are tempting me madrasan

He said inhaling the fragrance of her lavender body wash while she just smiled leaning on him. 

“I love you ishita” there came a soft whisper from him making her smile.

“I love you too” she whispered back and the next second, she felt his hot lips on hers, soft and warm on her gentle skin. They had kissed many times in the last three months post their ruhi was born, though they were not allowed to take things further but today, it felt something else only.

She felt a sudden nervousness in her body as his hands began roaming freely all over her, exploring her, measuring her curves. Breaking the kiss in the need of air, he began going downwards dropping tiny wet kisses all over her nape and cleavage making her sigh in pleasure.

I –ramannnn

She moaned feeling his hands kneading the swell of her front as she clung to him like her life depends on him, her legs refusing to take her body weight. He smiled at his innocent wife and locked their fingers together as he slowly kissed their entwined hands making her blush.

His eyes drank her beauty all over again, she couldn’t stand his gaze and tried to move away but he held her by her waist, stopping her and sliding off her locks, kissed the curve of her shoulder.

I –please raman

She said panting heavily as she turned and hugged him tightly and going by her will, he slowly carried her to the bed. Kissing and loving her for long, he elicited some delicious moans from her mouth. Feeling the tension in his muscles getting stronger, he looked at her, caressing her face asking her if she’s ready to which she hummed in response and closed her eyes in surrender holding him tightly. He slipped into her with ease while she poked her nails in his flesh, their lips got locked together all over again as both started moving against the other slowly, finding their climax. 

“finally, you are all mine ishita, I so love you, never leave my side” he said kissing the back of her palm while she just smiled snuggling close to him as she rested her head on his shoulder. 

“I should be thanking you for coming into my life raman and never giving up on me, I love you too” she said smiling looking at him as she pecked his forehead softly while he just smiled wrapping his arms around her waist as he rubbed his nose on the cave of her neck.

Smiling at her husband’s act, she closed her eyes waiting for him to go ahead when she suddenly felt him withdrawing himself from her.

“what happened raman” she asked concerned while an equally concerned raman spoke up

R –ishita, I forgot about the protection

I –let it be raman, I won’t get pregnant in the first time only, stop over estimating yourself

She said like it’s no big deal while he just looked on

R –oh hello, why do you think you won’t get pregnant after this, in case you are forgetting, last time also you had conceived in the first time only. We shouldn’t have forgotten the protection and how can you doubt my manliness. Do I have to remind you that we will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary which is the next week with our three months old baby and you still doubt my manliness?

He said and seeing his grumpy mood, she tried to cheer him

I –let that be raman, let me enjoy this beautiful moment and stop over thinking 

She said resting her head back on his chest, he was about to say something but she raised a bit and pecked his lips silencing him.

I –enough raman, stop wasting time in thinking about it now

R –alright, I won’t think about it, make me busy with something else

He said smiling mischievously before he whispered “kiss me”

Smiling, she pressed her lips on his as she began sucking his lips slowly but was struggling to deepen it and seeing the same, he decided to take charge of things.

R –you still don’t know how to kiss madrasan

He said catching breath while she just smiled

I –you teach me naa

R –hmm I have been doing that since ruhi was born but now see I still have lots to teach you and the pleasure will be all mine. He said nuzzling her neckline before they got drowned in their passion world all over again. 

PS - revised my buddy list and removed a few non responsive and those whose inboxes are full, send a buddy request if want PMS.

So that’s all for the epilogue

Hope you liked it.. will be waiting for your reviews

Edited by akriti154 - 4 years ago
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely epilogue 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Lovely epilogue 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really  very beautiful  epilogue  dr 

Ruhi is so cute...she want only her father 

Ruhi and raman bond is superb 

Ishita is jealous  seeing this 

Ishra romantic scenes  is amazing  dr

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice epilogue Di..

Ruhi is Papa's princess...

Raman was eager to celebrate their togetherness..

He was excited about the same...

Finally both took their relationship with full of love and clear minds..

Thank you...

Farheenshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

Thank you for the epilogue. By far the best story I have read so far 

In this epilogue you have justified Raman’ eagerness and Ishita’s love so nicely. 

No negativity no negative characters only love was there in the story.

Believe me when I say this it’s needed my stress buster 20+ times I have read this story and still can’t thank you enough. 

Keep sharing your great work and may you get lots of love. 

Regards, 

Reader

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome epilogue di

Totally loved it so much

Raru bonding was amazing. Love ishra romance. Finally they both become one in all senses.

Thanx for the pm