Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
good luck everyone.
ps: character names have to be the same as movie or different ?
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

2. As mentioned earlier, your story cannot match with the actual situation in the movie.

have not watched either movie 
how to know whats the actual situation in the movie ?? what if my story appears similar to the actual movie situation ?
do you advise we watch the movie before starting to write ?? 

I'll just tell you briefly what's going on in those pictures. In the first set from SKTKS, the girl with keys in her hand is going to be the daughter in law of the house. But she's actually a fraudster who pretendsto be sweet. Hence all the elder ladies in the house think she's this perfect bahu. That's why she's being handed the keys to the safe with the money. The men know her intentions and that's why they look all shocked. 

In the second set from NYSM 2, the protagonists are magicians and they're all at a lab as impersonators, to steal a chip. After they steal it, one of the guys at the lab gets suspicious which ensues a security check. That explains the picture where the security guard and Jack Widler are holding their arms up. 

Just make sure that your story does not match either of these situations. If you want to watch the movies, go ahead but it isn't really necessary. 
Revelio thumbnail
NOTE:
Please ensure that you're on the list of participants before you send us your entries. You can find the list on page 4. 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
We have to write a story from any 1 of the image from 1 of the set or 1 image from set A and 1 image from set B...
I agree with sutapatisima even I haven't watched nay one of these movies
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

good luck everyone.

ps: character names have to be the same as movie or different ?

I recommend that it's kept the same so the job is made easier for our judges. I will post the character names in a while. 
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ROSY.

We have to write a story from any 1 of the image from 1 of the set or 1 image from set A and 1 image from set B...

I agree with sutapatisima even I haven't watched nay one of these movies

Any one set of the images. You can choose either SKTKS or NYSM2. That's up to you. Whichever set you choose, incorporate at least 3 images from the set into your story. Say, if you choose NYSM2, you must incorporate at least 3 of the 4 images from the set, into your story. 

@Bold Please refer to my reply on the previous page. :)

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 6 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ramya for the prompt solutions! ðŸ˜³
Sutapasima thumbnail
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Means u mean from 1 set 3 to 4 images should be USED? 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .ROSY.

Means u mean from 1 set 3 to 4 images should be USED? 

Yes. From any one of the set, pic 3/4 images (or maybe even all) and weave a story around them, which is different from the original plot that Ramya posted.