Love Couple Season 3 Round 2 (Players Only)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

This thread is for Round 2 of Love Couple Season 3. Only participants can post in this thread. If you are posting in this thread and not a participant, your post will be trashed.

Do not chat in this thread!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Hola Average Student

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile!!

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿชป๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿต๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ

1000048327.jpg

While i think of ways to ask you out, please keep solving the below puzzles so that you become a โœจ student!!!!! smiley31

1000048314.jpg

1000048312.png

Grow old along with me;

the best is yet to be.

will you spend the rest

of your life with me?  

Hop on to this rollacoaster ride and reach the surprise destination where something spectacular awaits you!!!!  smiley41๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคธโ›ท๏ธ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ„

1. Stand on START
  2. Go to 10 - The yummy pastry is for you.
  3. Go to 22 - Cut the valentine s cake.๐ŸŽ‚
  4. Go to 27 - Pick up the flower.๐ŸŒบ
  5. Go to the FINISH - the bonquet, RING hidden in the star, icecream and a heart balloon awaits you.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

IMG_20240202_103054.jpg

Till the time stars twinkle in the sky, Till the time fairies are there up high, Till the time ocean run dry and till the end of time. I will be with you... !!!โญ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

IMG_20240202_104348.jpg

Let's go on a Short and sweet movie night๐Ÿฟsmiley40

1000048323.jpg

Cutest gifts for you ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ€

1000048342.jpg

Cute cards๐Ÿ“‚ for you๐Ÿ—‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“‘

1000048324.jpg

1000048325.jpgYou have seen my imperfections and insecurities and still chose to be with me. ...

You make my days better and make me whole. ...

You are the music in my life. ...

You have made me a better person. ...

Today I promise a lifetime and neverending  togetherness๐Ÿ’ซ

Allow me to sweep you off to this beautiful location....๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ„๐Ÿซง๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŒโœˆ๏ธ

1000048335.jpg

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey dear Shooting-Star, 

how about we meet and turned it into a mini adventure? I've hidden clues around town leading to different spots that are meaningful to us. Each clue will reveal a fun activity or surprise. Are you up for the challenge? Let's embark on this adventure together and make some unforgettable memories!

Nichuss thumbnail

Hello Anisha,

you know i am not good at words.... if you join in my life, we could have fun filled most amazing life adventure. i promise you it will be full of fun, thrills , suspense and emotions.  We could climb the steps of life hand in hand, stepping together one step each time....Are you willing to join me smiley2 

Yours 

Nisha ๐Ÿ˜ป

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticHeart

Hey dear Shooting-Star, 

how about we meet and turned it into a mini adventure? I've hidden clues around town leading to different spots that are meaningful to us. Each clue will reveal a fun activity or surprise. Are you up for the challenge? Let's embark on this adventure together and make some unforgettable memories!

Yes! Yes! Yes please! smiley42smiley27

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Find the card attached below-

Card starts- 

Tumhare diye gulab mujhe khub pasand aaye,๐ŸŒน

Aaj baithe baithe ek barhia khayal aaye,๐Ÿค”

Kyun na ek dusre ko thode acche se Jaan liya jaye?๐Ÿ˜

I have been thinking... how about spending time with each other? Getting to know each other better?

Chalate jayenge dono naau k pedal paidonse๐Ÿ›ถ

Jaan lenge thoda- bohot dono ke jeevan k kisse

Vinn vinn rajyo k poshaak pehenge,๐Ÿฅป

Aur hasti khelte dher saare photoein khichuange๐Ÿ“ธ

What can be more fun than boating together at XYZ lake in the evening? It will be a fun activity and we would also get enough time to have a heart-to-heart conversation of our likes, dislikes and other things about our lives.  You know, they have newly opened a shop in the premises,  where we can click photos wearing traditional wear of different states and cultures.

Then let us give little importance to our empty belly๐Ÿฑ,

By feasting delicacies at the khau gali๐Ÿ,

Nothing can better instantly elevate our mood,โ˜บ๏ธ

Than filling our souls with tasty good food.๐Ÿ˜‹

So let our next destination be khau gali. Once we tire ourselves from boating and clicking photos, we can return back towards the khau gali and have food. Or depending on time and our energy levels, we can also eat at ABC restaurant on that way. I leave this choice to you.

Chocolates, pickle and pastry of mango,๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅง

For my cute and sweet Moody Mango. ๐Ÿฅญ

Yes, yes, here is a small gift from me to lure you into saying yes to me๐Ÿคญ. I hope so this one meet turns into many more and extend to lifetime. But wait, shouldn't  we start with climbing the first step into the ladder ?

If you are on the same page as me, I will pick you up at around 5 pm tomorrow at UVZ crossroad (we can further discuss and decide the time as per convenience of both), and we can head to our boating destination, what say?

Eagerly waiting to hear from you.๐Ÿ˜‡

With  good wishes and a pinch of love ๐Ÿฅฐ

From your Physics girl Anamika.๐Ÿ˜

Card ends

The attached gifts-

IMG_20240202_175448.jpgIMG_20240202_175256.jpgIMG_20240202_175513.jpg

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 months ago
Anisha06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Hello Anisha,

you know i am not good at words.... if you join in my life, we could have fun filled most amazing life adventure. i promise you it will be full of fun, thrills , suspense and emotions.  We could climb the steps of life hand in hand, stepping together one step each time....Are you willing to join me smiley2 

Yours 

Nisha ๐Ÿ˜ป

Suresmiley31

images.png

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Hola Average Student

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile!!

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿชป๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿต๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ

You have seen my imperfections and insecurities and still chose to be with me. ...

You make my days better and make me whole. ...

You are the music in my life. ...

You have made me a better person. ...

Today I promise a lifetime and neverending  togetherness๐Ÿ’ซ

Rosyme I am speechless right now.this effort this love these puzzles,roller coaster ride,gifts I don't know what to say..for now I am just smiling ear to ear reading everything again and again smiley42smiley43smiley27 trying to solve what happened after you found the rose I was hoping you would findsmiley31

0752-1236707.jpeg0753-1236707.png

I got these thank yousmiley270754-1236707.jpeg  

p.s-how did you know I love the beach?smiley27smiley27smiley27

Edited by average-student - 2 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Since this has very quickly turned into Shreya's version of 

Hunger Games: Valentine's Day Edition

and since you were the one to volunteer me as tribute for this, 

T, will you go 'oat' with me on a 'diet'?

Pick one of two options: (yes, you only get two)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES                                                                                            NO

If you answered YES, pick what you'd like to do.

Option 1. Karaoke bar where we'll sing 'Nowhere to Run', 'Devil Woman' and 'Evil genius' in honor of our game-maker.

Option 2. Escape Room with Jack the Ripper theme where romance will be born out of sheer panic ... much like this game.

Option 3. Since this is a 'diet' date, we can commemorate our shared misery for being in this game with a clear liquid diet & then face public embarrassment that we'll be so used to by the time we're done, so it won't matter anymore.

---------------------------------------------

If your answer is NO, (It better not be cos you're the reason I'm here doing this! smiley7)

I still got plans for US.

Stay home, Netflix & Grill over Squid Game because we can relate 

Plus we can do option 3 and option 1 from above. 

Drunk Karaoke is vastly under-rated!

So what's it to be, dear T? 

While you're deciding, Shreya be like:

And her team of judges be like...  

Inko ab tak criteria hee nahi pata! 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Omg, what happened to our sweet-sweet Lizzie! Shreya, did you hack her account ๐Ÿ˜ณsmiley37

Lizzie, I am so touched. The fan of Sarkar in me is jumping in joy! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

The answer is YES! I will go โ€˜oatโ€™ with you on a โ€˜dietโ€™.

Let the panic romance unleash its terror ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†