Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!! So here is the first chapter as promised. Enjoy😉
~Chapter 1 : Memories~

Sameer Rathore's POV:

I am sitting in the conference room right now, alone. Today is one of the two days I dreaded facing in my life. One is the day when Roshni died, and another day is today. The day when Riya died. She was the bravest person I have ever met in my life. She was beautiful not only by face but by heart.

I heard someone calling me and I looked up startled.

Ayesha : Good morning Sir!!

I saw Ayesha looking at me smiling. But today I can't smile back, even if I want to.

Rathore: Go... Good morning!!

I greeted her back trying not to show what I am feeling right now. Roshni was my best friend but I loved Riya not only as a colleague but as a sister too.

Ayesha : Everything alright??

She looked at me tensed. I sighed trying to control my emotions.

Rathore: Hmm.

I nodded at her and she sat on the chair beside me. I can feel her gaze on me though I am not even looking at her.

Shree: Sir we are ready.

I looked up only to see Shree and Chotu looking at me sadly. I know they misses Riya the most. She was their partner in crime.

Rathore: Fine, let's go. .

I nodded and got up ready to go.

Shree: But Arjun Sir??

Shree asked looking tensed. Arjun, I don't know if he even remember that we had a team member named Riya, who gave her life to save this city.

Rathore: He will come if he wants to. I doubt if he even remember her.

I snapped at him and they both looked down. I know Riya cared for Arjun a lot. Sometimes I felt as if he too was calming down somewhat. But then she died, and he became even more ferocious.
Finally everyone came in the conference room.

Ayesha : Sir?? 

Ayesha asked looking at me confused.

Rathore: You all stay here and inform me if something happens. Shree, Chotu, come with me.

I told them and went towards the door.

Shree & Chotu: Yes sir!!

They said and followed me suddenly I heard Sakshi's voice.

Sakshi: But sir...

I looked at her and she is looking at me baffled. Another girl who wants Arjun to smile. A girl who is trying her best to penetrate the wall Arjun had build around his heart. But she doesn't even know what she is trying to do. Arjun is a dormant volcano right now. If you wake him up, you have to be an ocean so that you can calm him down.

Rathore: Do as I say.

I glared at her and she looked down gulping. She can't even tolerate my anger then how will she be able to tolerate Arjun. She is not the one who can calm him down. That much I can understand.

Sakshi: OK sir!!

She nodded and we all left for Riya's favorite temple. We reached there and talked to the Priest to perform some rituals for Riya's peace.

Shree: Sir!!

I heard Shree calling me and I looked at him.

Rathore: What??

I asked him frowning.

Shree: Arjun Sir!!

He said in a shock and was looking towards something. I looked where he is looking and what I saw is beyond reality. Arjun is here. And he was arranging for the rituals for the peace of Riya's soul.

Rathore: What the!!

I looked at him baffled. I can't believe he still remembers her. Does that mean what I am thinking?? Did he started to have feelings for her??

Shree: He is not that much strict as he shows. Even he wasn't able to restrict her from his cold heart.

Shree said smiling looking at Arjun. He is right. She has managed to penetrate his cold heart to some extent. But this time he has turned to stone.

Rathore: I doubt he even has a heart. But  even he couldn't ignore her.

I smiled looking at him.

Chotu: She was the life of ETF sir.

Chotu said with tears in his eyes. That she was.

Rathore: Let's go!!

I told them and we all reached the place where he was doing the preparations.

Shree: Sir?? Let us help!!

Shree said and Arjun looked at us with a blank face for some time then nodded sighing resignedly. He looked at Shree and kept his hand on his shoulder.

Chotu: Don't worry  Sir she is in a better place.

Chotu said somewhat smiling between his tears. Arjun sighed looking down.
Arjun: I just hope she is.

He said softly and we all sat down to complete her death anniversary rituals. 
Sakshi's POV:

Right now we are standing near the pillars of the temple in which we saw Rathore Sir, Shree and Chotu entering but never in my dreams I can think of Arjun sir sitting there with the three of them. He doesn't even come to temples.

Sakshi: Hey it looks like someone's death anniversary.

I said looking at the prayer they are doing. Who's the person they are doing all this for?? I am sure it can't be Arjun's late wife as he will do all this for her alone. So who are they doing this for??

Ayesha: It can only be her.

Suddenly Ayesha said looking towards all of them resignedly. Her?? Who her??

Sakshi: Who??

I asked her baffled. What is she talking about??

Ayesha : When I first came here they all were grieving for their team mate. Rathore sir says that she was the best thing that can ever happen to our team.

Ayesha said trying to hold back her tears. I know what she is thinking. Even after this much time they can't forget her. So she has to be special.

Sakshi: Really?? And Arjun Sir??

I asked getting curious about his behaviour. Was this girl meant anything for him??

Ayesha : He looked like he was lost for some time but then he came back with even more anger and now he is turned into a stone. Shree says that she was able to calm him down somewhat. He always scold her but only listen to her too.

Ayesha said looking at me tensed. I gritted my teeth and looked at them doing all the rituals. Why was she so special. And for the love of heaven who was she??

Sakshi: Who was she??

I asked her tensed.

Ayesha :  Riya. Riya Mukherjee.

She whispered and tears gathered in her eyes. I heard about her. She swallowed exora virus to save our city from a maniac. She was brave. I looked towards them only to see tears in everyone's eyes apart from one. Arjun Sir.

But then a miracle happened. A lone tear escaped from his eyes and he wiped it hurriedly.

Sakshi: Freaking hell!!

I sweared in disbelief. Did I really see tear in his eyes??

Ayesha: What??

Ayesha looked at me confused.

Sakshi: Arjun Sir!!

I said looking at her trying to control my tears too. If Arjun is shedding tears for her then this girl had to be very special.

Sakshi: He has tears in his eyes.

I whispered looking at her. I turned towards Lisa thinking why is she not saying anything when I saw she is silently crying. Why is she crying?? Did she knew Riya??

Ayesha: They all loved her. And still they are not able to forget her.

Ayesha said in a remorseful tone.

Lisa: How much time??

Lisa asked finally somewhat composing herself.

Ayesha: 3 years.

Ayesha said with tears in her eyes. Three years?? And still she is alive. So much alive that no one else can enter Arjun's heart again. What does she means to him?? Did he liked her?? Did he loved her??
Suddenly Ayesha's phone rang .

Ayesha: Hello??

She picked up the call and then frowned listening to what other person is saying.

Ayesha: Fine! We are coming.

She said in a stiff voice.

Sakshi: What happened??

I asked looking at her confused. Where are we going??

Ayesha: Mr. Mohan Saxena committed suicide.

She said gritting her teeth. What the hell!! He was a really big businessman and this case can be really tricky.

Sakshi: What??

I looked at her tensed. She nodded at us.

Ayesha: Let's go.

She said getting into her cop mode and we all left for the site.

Shree's POV:

Finally we all finished the rituals and right now we all were sitting on the steps of the temple. Right now I am not in right frame of mind. I can't do any work today.

Shree: Sir?? Can we get today's off??

I asked looking at Rathore sir pleading. I can see by his eyes that he can give me a day off. But suddenly I heard another voice.

Arjun: Never do that again.

Arjun sir glared at me. What?? Now I can't even take a holiday??

Shree: What??

I looked at him baffled.

Arjun:  She will kill you if you cry remembering her. Always smile when you want to think about her.

He said somewhat smiling himself. I looked at him stunned. He is right. Rii will kill me if she see me like this. I am really sorry Rii. I forgot how much you appreciated life. I looked at Chotu and Rathore Sir and they both were smiling too.

Shree: Thank you sir. I almost forgot.

I said to Arjun sir grinning and he nodded somewhat smiling. Suddenly Rathore Sir's phone rang and he cut the call after some time.

Rathore: Team, we have a case.

Rathore sir said sighing.

Arjun: Let's go!!

Arjun sir said getting up and we all left for the site. Finally we reached a house. I looked at Rathore Sir confused. This is our murder site??
When we reached there, Ayesha, Sakshi and Lisa were already there doing their works.

Rathore: So?? What's the news??

Rathore Sir asked looking at Sakshi. She is a nice girl but I don't know why sometimes I felt as if she is trying to take Riya's place in our lives. And I can never let that happen. So always I held myself back. And will do that till I die.

Sakshi: Mohan Saxena. A renowned business man committed suicide by jumping from his three storey house.

Sakshi said looking at Arjun Sir and I felt anger rising up in me. I know it is wrong to think that no one else can like Arjun Sir. But I always thought that what would have happened if Riya would be here. But its of no use. Arjun Sir totally ignored Sakshi and looked at Lisa.

Arjun:  Lisa when will we get the postmortem report??

He asked looking at her sternly. I know he will be extra angry today.

Lisa: Sir we have to wait till evening.

She said in a soft voice. I looked at her stunned. She never talked like that. She was looking down and her eyes are filled with unshed tears. She is crying , but why??

Arjun: Any other evidence??

Arjun sir asked looking at her confused. I know he saw the same thing what I saw just now.

Ayesha: No sir. But we are still searching.

Ayesha said to Arjun Sir and he nodded then ordered us to search each and every room of this house. I went to Mr. Saxena's room and started searching his wardrobe. Suddenly I saw a letter in which CONFIDENTIAL is written and Arjun Sir's name was there in the envelope.

Shree: What the hell!!  SIR!!

I shouted for Arjun Sir but everyone came there.

Rathore: What happened shree?? Why are you shouting??

Rathore sir asked looking at me alert. But I am not giving a confidential letter to anyone else.

Shree: Sir this envelope is for you.

I forwarded the envelope towards Arjun Sir.

Arjun: Me??

He looked at me baffled. Rathore sir glared at me.

Shree: Yes and it says that its confidential.

I said to him looking at Rathore sir indicating CONFIDENTIAL and Rathore sir frowned looking at the envelope. Even I am curious about this envelope.

Arjun: Fine.

Arjun sir nodded and kept the letter in his pocket. Finally after almost 3 hours we left the crime scene and reached our office.

Edited by annie2248 - 5 years ago
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Arjun's POV:

I was sitting in my chair closing my eyes and thinking about the clues we have got when I remembered about the envelope. I pulled it out from my pocket and opened it.

I frowned looking at what was written in it. It has just one line.

St. Xavier's College~ 20 minutes.

What the hell does that mean?? Whoever gave this wanted me at St. Xavier's College in next 20  minutes. Then I remember that this is the college where I met Roshni for the first time. This is our college. Why would anyone want to meet me there??

I tore up the note and threw it in the dustbin. I got up and went to conference room. I have to go.

Rathore: Rawte what's going on??

Rathore looked at me tensed.

Arjun: None of your business.

I told him and grabbed my service revolver and badge and was just moving out when Rathore stood before me.

Rathore: What does that even mean??

He glared at me and I rolled my eyes at him. As if his anger means anything to me. He stopped affecting me the day he accused me of killing Roshni. I know he was hurt but I was hurt too. If he lost his best friend then I lost my wife, my life that day.

Arjun: Means the envelope doesn't belongs to this case.

I told him shrugging. I pushed him back somewhat.

Rathore: RAWTE!!

He shouted and grabbed my hand. I glared at him. Why does he even care??

Arjun: Don't interfere in my personal matter Rathore.

I said to him in a warning tone.

Rathore: This envelope is personal??

He asked frowning at me and I nodded stiffly. Even I don't know what this envelope is about. But I have to find out.

Sakshi: Where are you going Sir??

I heard Sakshi saying from behind. What the hell is wrong with her. Why is she even here??

Rathore: Rawte??

Rathore again looked at me tensed.

Arjun: 1 hour!!

I told him and he nodded stiffly. Finally I reached St. Xavier's College after 15 minutes. I parked my SUV and went inside only to see a party is going on there.

Mam: ACP Arjun Rawte??

I heard the voice and looked back to see my teacher Mrs. D'Costa looking at me smiling.

Arjun: Mam!!

I touched her feet smiling.

Mam: Its good to see you here again.

She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Arjun: What's going on here??

I asked her looking at the decorations and the party.

Mam: You don't know??

She looked at me baffled. I shook my head in negative.

Mam: Shehzaad Sheikh is back in India and now he is here to settle down. And he has given this party for all of us.

She said smiling. Shehzaad Sheikh?? Oh yes. Roshni's best friend. I think he is back after 3 years. It was strange that he didn't come in Roshni's funeral.

Arjun: Oh. Ok.

I nodded at her confused. Who called me here?? And why?? And how would I know??

Mam: Come and meet him??

She looked at me enquiring and I shrugged.

Arjun: Sure!!

I nodded and went with her. She called Shehzaad and he turned but I didn't look at him. Cause with him there is a girl. A girl with the face which haunted me.

Arjun: What the!!

I looked at her in shock. How is it possible?? She died in front of my eyes. We burned her dead body. Then how??

Shehzaad: Hey Arjun!! How are you??

I looked at Shehzaad startled.

Arjun: I am fine!!

I said to him shaking his hands.

Shehzaad: I heard about your wife. I am so sorry Arjun.

He said looking down but before that I caught a smirk in his face. Something is wrong with him. He is smirking hearing about the death of his best friend?? And why is he referring to Roshni as my wife?? Why not by her name??

Arjun: Don't be!! The only person I wants to be sorry is Sikandar.

I said to him looking angrily and he stilled before smiling and anyone can see that this smile is fake. He is definitely hiding something, but who called me here??

Zoya: Sikandar??

I heard the girl say and I looked at her. She is frowning looking at Shehzaad. Now this is interesting.

Arjun: He killed my wife.

I told her trying to see if I can see any reaction in her,  and she looked at me sadly.

Shehzaad: Oh!! By the way meet my fiancee Zoya.

Shehzaad said putting his hand on her waist.

Shehzaad: Baby this is my college friend Arjun.

He said smiling at her softly.  Now I can clearly see that he loves her very much.

Zoya: Hii!!

She said waving her hand and I nodded at her.

Arjun: Hello and congrats!!

I smiled at her and she went stiff for a second and then relaxed.  Now that's interesting.

Zoya: Thank you.

She said smiling. Now I have to find out who send that note to me. And I have just 30 minutes now.

Arjun: I have to leave now.

I told them and Shehzaad looked at me frowning.

Shehzaad: But so soon. I mean you are our guest.

He said looking at me frowning.

Arjun: Actually I am on a case. So...

I said to him smiling somewhat.

Shehzaad: Its OK we understand.

He said smiling and I started leaving from there.

Zoya: Come on Sikky let's dance.

Suddenly Zoya said and I looked at her startled.  Sikky??

Shehzaad: Sure baby.

He winked at her and then they both went to the floor to dance.

She hugged him and turned his back towards me, then she looked at me smiling secretly. I looked at her struck.   What the hell is going on??

Arjun: Riya!!

I murmured and she looked at me smiling. Then she signalled towards Shehzaad and murmured Sikandar.

I frowned looking at her. What the hell!! Why is she indicating towards Shehzaad saying Sikandar?? And who was the person who called me??

Arjun: Shehzaad?? Sikandar?? Shit!!

Suddenly I looked at her shocked. She is the one who called me here!!  Is she really Zoya or just pretending??  Who is she?? And why is she helping me?? Can...Can she be Riya?? But she died then how??

But I am not going empty handed from here. Now I know the identity of Sikandar. I smirked looking at Zoya and left from there.

Shehzaad's POV:

Right now I am very happy. With Zoya in my arms and the biggest enemy of my life believing me to be his friend. I know he didn't see me that day when I killed Roshni and I know he can't find me now.

Zoya: All of this is beautiful.

Zoya said looking at me smiling beautifully. Her dimpled smile is intoxicating. She is looking so happy that I want to keep looking at her for my whole life.

Shehzaad: No. You are beautiful.

I told her smirking and she blushed. She will kill me one day by just being beautiful.

Shehzaad: I love you Zoya.

I said to her softly kissing her forehead.

Zoya: Love you too.

She looked at me then hugged me tightly. I want to make her mine but I know her thinking is somewhat conservative. I know she wants to give herself only after marriage and it's getting too difficult to stay away from her.

Shehzaad: So?? When are we getting married?

I asked her smiling softly. I just hope this time she will tell me. 

Zoya: After your biggest consignment.

She said winking. I looked at her baffled. She always brushes off whenever I talk about marriage and now she gave me the time. Suddenly I remembered what she said and groaned.

Shehzaad: God that's still one month away.

I said to her whining.

Zoya: Exactly.

She said winking.

Shehzaad: You're a tease.

I said to her in a teasing voice.

Zoya: And you love it.

She said grinning. Hah!! That's absolutely right.

Shehzaad: Of course baby.

I said to her and we both laughed looking at each other. She is the light of my life. I never thought that I could love this much after Roshni. But now Zoya is my life. But I have to tell her the truth about Arjun otherwise she will think that he is genuinely my friend.

Sakshi's POV :

Its already two days since we are working on Mr. Saxena's case and every time we came at a dead end. And Arjun Sir is not even paying much attention to this case and to say Rathore sir is furious would not be an understatement. 

Right now we are at a mall to find out about our suspect. Arjun Sir and Ayesha went inside and I was parking the SUV. I came out from the SUV and saw a young couple in front of me. Wow!! They are looking beautiful.

Shehzaad: Zoya?? Are you sure you can handle that alone??.

The man asked the girl. Hmm. Looks like she is his girlfriend. She nodded and kissed his cheeks then went inside the mall. I looked at the man and he is looking at her till she went inside. Then he sat in the car and went away grinning. I sighed smiling. Then I remembered what I am here for and ran inside the mall. I saw Arjun Sir and Ayesha on the ground floor and went towards them. 

Arjun Sir was ahead of us and we both are walking behind the sir when suddenly a girl collide with Arjun Sir. Freak!! Now she is done. He will kill her. 

Zoya: Sorry!!

The girl said looking at Arjun Sir. She is the same girl I saw with that man outside the mall. Suddenly she grinned looking at Arjun Sir and I looked at Ayesha. She is looking at the girl and Arjun Sir in shock. Even I am shocked looking at Arjun. He didn't shout on her . In fact he smiled.

Arjun: Zoya??

He said smiling and somewhat surprised.

Zoya: Arjun. Hii!!

She said grinning at him and waving.

Arjun: Hi. Where is Shehzaad??

He asked frowning and looked everywhere. Looks like he knows them. But he is smiling?? I gritted my teeth. She already has a boyfriend. Then why is she behind my Arjun.

Zoya: He is busy in some work. What are you doing here??

She asked looking at Arjun Sir smiling. 

Arjun: Work. And you??

Arjun Sir shrugged nonchalantly and then looked at the girl enquiring.

Zoya: Just shopping.

She said indicating towards all the shops. 

Arjun: Hmm, looks like he is spending on you too much.

Arjun said to Zoya in a teasing tone and we both looked at him shocked. Arjun?? And teasing someone?? Am I dreaming??

Zoya: Of course after all I am the love of his life. And no one can separate me from him.

She said looking at Arjun smirking. Now what the hell is this?? She is looking as if she is challenging Arjun Sir to do just that. 

Arjun: Really?? He thinks that??

Arjun Sir said smirking as if he understood and accepted the challenge. What the hell is going on?? Why are they both behaving like this??

Zoya: He says that.

She said looking at Arjun Sir grinning. 

Arjun: Interesting.

Arjun Sir said smiling lopsidedly. He is definitely planning something.

Sakshi: Who's she??

I looked at Ayesha confused. 

Ayesha: I don't know.

She said looking at both of them confused. Oh yes!! Rathore sir will know who is she. I took out my phone and snapped her pic.

Ayesha: What are you doing??

Ayesha asked looking at me confused.

Sakshi: Rathore sir knows arjun sir from quite some time.

I told her smirking. And she looked at me as if I have gone mad. 

Ayesha: So??

She asked looking at me bored. 

Sakshi: I will ask from him!!

I winked at her and she smiled nodding at me.

Ayesha: Good idea!!

She said and we both smiled at each other. I looked at Arjun Sir and Zoya to see both of them greeting each other. 

Zoya: Anyways meet you later. Bye!!

She said waving at him and he nodded at her. 

Arjun: Bye!!

He waved at her and she left from there. He looked at Zoya till she left from our eyesight, then he smiled secretly. Then he looked at us and made a face and left from there. I looked at Ayesha tensed and we both ran behind him. 

Something is definitely wrong with him.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Zoya's POV:

I came to Sikandar's office after shopping and went directly to his cabin. Some meeting was going on. He dismissed everyone and I smiled at him. 

Shehzaad: Hey baby!! Shopping done!!

He said looking at me smiling, and I grinned at him. He doesn't know what's going to strike him in just some days. He is in the biggest roller coaster of his life. He will know what happens when you snatch someone's life. 

Zoya: Yep!! And you know I met Arjun in the mall.

I told him excited. I know he won't like me mentioning Arjun. 

Shehzaad: Arjun?? What was he doing there?

He looked at me gritting his teeth. 

Zoya: He said he has some work there.

I shrugged and pretended to look in my bag for something. 

Shehzaad: You know who is he right??

He asked looking at me sternly. I looked at him frowning. Of course I know who he is. But I am not going to tell this to you idiot.

Zoya: Um...Arjun?? Your friend right??

I said to him looking confused. 

Shehzaad: He is Arjun Suryakant Rawte.

He said looking ahead as if he is remembering something. Oh, I have a fair idea what he is thinking about. The day he killed Roshni. The day he killed Arjun. The day he became a heartless monster. 

He doesn't even think once before killing the person he claimed to love. I have seen him killing too much persons in last 2 years. And even if I felt somewhat bad for him that Roshni choose Arjun but now I know she did the best. This monster didn't deserve her. He only deserve death. That too a brutal death. And I promise Roshni only Arjun will give him what he deserve. 

Zoya: The same who Roshni married??

I looked at him shocked. He looked at me smiling sadly. The hell!! I want to kill him right now. He had no right to be sad.

Shehzaad: Hmm.

He said looking down with tears in his eyes. And I can't stop myself from warning him.

Zoya: Trust me when I say Sikky that I will not leave the person alive who snatched away the life of my love.

I told him angrily and he looked at me grinning. I know what he is thinking. But he doesn't know one thing. That he is not my love. My heart belongs to someone else. And he is a person I can never forget. 

Shehzaad: I like your attitude baby!!

He said kissing my forehead. 

Zoya: Of course.

I smirked at him. 

Zoya: You will get what you deserve Sikandar. And no one will stop me from giving you what you deserve.

I told him smirking and he looked at me with love. I want to vomit right now. That's how he makes me feel. But I have to do this. 

Shehzaad: That's my Zoya.

He said winking and I grinned at him. 

Zoya: Ok. I am going for my home. Take care.

I said to to him kissing his cheeks. 

Shehzaad: You too. And try to stay away from Arjun.

He said smiling slightly but I can see the warning in his eyes. Oh baby!! You have no idea. I can't stay away from Arjun. How can I??

Zoya: Wrong. I will try to be close to him.

I told him smiling lopsidedly. And he looked at me stunned.

Shehzaad: What?? But why??

He asked tensed. 

Zoya: To keep you safe. 

I said to him seriously. I have to be close to Arjun if I want to kill you Sikky.

Shehzaad: Hmm. Good idea. Anyways I have to prepare for the next consignment.

He said looking at the file tensed. I know what he is working on. He told me himself. But I wont' do anything now. I will wait for him to bring that consignment in India. Then I will make my move. You will be destroyed Sikandar. And till you know what hits you, you won't be alive.

Zoya: Ok. Bye.

I said to him grinning and got up to go. 

Shehzaad: Bye baby.

I looked at him  and he waved at me winking. I grinned and left from his office to my apartment. 

Sameer's POV:

I am sitting in the conference room frustrated. I don't know what to do anymore. We are at dead end. There is no clue. And no lead. What's going on??

I saw Arjun, Sakshi and Ayesha coming in the conference room. Arjun is as always in a foul mood. But even Sakshi and Ayesha are somewhat disturbed. What the hell is going on??

Rathore: Rawte?? Did you find anything??

I asked looking at Arjun. Even though he was my best friend. I can never call him Arjun again. Because of him I lost Rosh. He was running behind a person who doesn't even exist. And now I have lost everything. 

Arjun: No!!  They say the worker left the same day when Mr. Saxena committed suicide.

He said sitting in his seat frustrated. This is damn frustating.

Rathore: Damn it!!

I slapped my hands on the table and stood up from my chair. 

Sakshi: Rathore sir??

Sakshi came to me and whispered my name as if she wants to talk secretly. Now what happened to her??  I just hope she is not asking for holiday.

Rathore: What??

I looked at her tensed. 

Ayesha: We want to ask something.

Suddenly Ayesha came there too, as if its some secret mission. 

Rathore: Shoot!!

I sighed tired and looked at them enquiring. 

Sakshi: Who is this girl??

Sakshi asked opening her phone and forwarding it to me. I frowned at her and looked at the phone. I looked at the phone stunned. Riya!!

What is this pic doing with Sakshi?? And I have never seen Riya like this?? Its as if she is Riya but she is not.

Rathore: What the hell!! Where did you get this pic??

I looked at Sakshi irritated. And they both looked at me baffled.

Ayesha: Arjun Sir met this girl today in the mall.

Ayesha said softly. I looked at her as if she has gone mad. Mall?? Today?? Is this even possible??

Rathore: What!! That's...That's not possible.

I said dismissing them. How can anyone meet a dead person??

Sakshi: But we clicked this pic there only.

Sakshi said looking at me irritated. Wait!! She has a point. She did click this pic today. Now only one person can clarify all this. I looked at Arjun angrily.

Rathore: Freaking hell!! RAWTE!!

I shouted glaring at him. 

Shree: What happened sir??

Shree looked at me tensed. 

Rathore: Ask your Arjun Sir what is this??

I said to him forwarding the phone. 

Chotu: Riya!!

Chotu said looking at the picture and I can clearly see everyone in the conference room stiffened. Arjun looked at the phone then glared at Sakshi. 

Shree: But how is this possible?? Riya is dead.

Shree looked at Arjun with confusion. Arjun sighed as if tired.

Arjun: She is not Riya.

He said looking at all of us. I frowned at him. If she is not Riya, then who is she??

Rathore: Then who is she??

I asked him tensed. 

Arjun: Zoya. My friend's fiance. She came to India with him day before yesterday.

He said gritting his teeth. Freaking hell!! This girl looks exactly like Riya. 

Rathore: Where did you met her??

I looked at him suspiciously. What is he playing at??  

Arjun: In my college yesterday. Now can we start investigating the case??

He looked at me frustated. I sighed shaking my head exasperatedly. I forgot we still have a case to solve.

Arjun: And yes Sakshi and Ayesha, you both are not coming with me in any case ever.

Arjun looked at Ayesha and Sakshi with plain murder in his eyes. 

Sakshi: But Sir...

Sakshi started but she never could complete what she was saying. 

Arjun: Never!!

He looked at both of them with so much anger that even I turned around, not wanting to witness this much anger in his eyes. I know this anger is not only of case, this anger is about the girl who looked exactly like Riya. How the hell will we move on if this girl remains here in Mumbai??

I just hope we can keep only good memories of Riya with us. Remind ourselves that she is the girl who lived for her country and died for it too. 

The end of the first chapter. Do tell me if you like it or not. I will wait for your  response. Have a good day. Love you all. 
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Guys if you want PM then please send buddy requestsEdited by annie2248 - 5 years ago
ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wowww new on..ariya
Love it..
Continue soon..
Updated..
Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow new Ariya story 
Superb update 
Pls send me pm 
Continue soon 
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soonEdited by zubiya92 - 5 years ago
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome fantstic amezing update
Loveit 
Cont soon 
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have already read the part in wattpad still i read it once again
superb update 
plz pm me 
i have already sent you the buddy request plz accept 
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow wt a update u defined beautifully characters p.o.v  little bit suspense also if she is Riya then how she became Zoya superb update dear eagerly waiting for nxt I send u buddy req plz accept and pm me whenever you give updates Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 5 years ago