Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
really nice story! would love to read more of it! m really curious abt zoya's past n yeah what happened to natasha? is she dead? or she just left adi after the accident?!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is beautiful update 
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb chapter...
Zoya is at hooda mansion...interesting..
Update soon :)
Koeli thumbnail

[Chap 05]

Looking into his eyes made she wonder about this ultra masculine man. It was not only anger but also somewhere a lot of hurt, regret and helplessness mixed with huge ego I could see in his eyes. His eyes narrowed. I could feel clearly that he is gauging me.

"Are you here to stare and stare only? Or are you as good as Internet and the rest of the world says about you?

I gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Looks like you have already done a research on me Mr. Hooda.

"I don't let anymore entire this mansion without knowing the full background.

"Then I am sure you know what I am capable off. Speaking of which it was nice meeting you Mr Hooda, it is going to be one hell of a session with a patient like you.

They locked into each other's eyes yet again unable to speak.

Aditya probably understood that his new physio is one hell of a woman who doesn't know or will ever back from from her work.

He has done enough reach about her and her track record is quite an extensive one. His initial suspect about being money minded immediately flew away reading about her cases. In some of them she walked without a single penny. Her association with Happy Smiles, the orphanage seems to be too intimate. Born in a middle class family, parents died in an accident at the age of 16 when Mr Srivastava who had a cardiac arrest brought her to happy smiles. She had terrific school record and was the topper in school but despite that she dropped out her high school exam and later did her diploma in physiotherapy. Something was a miss. As far as her relationship statues were concerned she was single and she still is.

Looking at her, he wondered why? Dressed in a white gown, which was provided by Hooda, she looked very simple. There was absolutely no make up except a single like of kohl in her lower eyelid. Her smooth light brown hair reached till her shoulder forming natural curls. It was still wet and clearly stated that she didn't use hair drier to dry it. She looked fresh and smelled like vanilla. In that moderate height he looked poised and all in control. All about the woman extruded generosity and compassion. And such women are keepers. They are meant for girl friend material and were rare to find. Then why? What couldn't he find a single hook up or link up with anybody? It is not that she wasn't exposed to the richer and sophisticated world. Her contribution during her visit to Kenya for under privileged children was one gold feather in her cap and that she had worked with one of the richest Actor. Raghav Singhania is loaded with money and that time he was single. Yet there is no news about them even when they travelled together and spent almost more than 15 days together in the campaign.

A woman like her is not meant to be single and at this age. And yet she was. Something somewhere wasn't connecting. And now that his point of interest is right in front of his eyes, he is more intrigued.

Initially he thought she would be scared after meeting him, because she knows how to intimidate people. That's what he is learned since he stepped in the field. Intimidating opponent players was an art he excelled. But clearly this woman is a dent in his inflated ego.

"Now if you are done staring at me Mr. Raziada, I would like to start the treatment today itself.

"What if I don't want to be treated by you Miss. Siddiqui?

"Well you have a bad news Mr. Hooda, until and unless I cure you, you have to see this face on a regular basis.

He laughed, his eyes crinkling on the sides, his teeth bared in all its glory. And I should see some colours in his face. I mentally ticked. Point no 1 done. Make him react.

"You are here for how long... umm an hour? 24 hours, you will be out of this mansion.

She smiled and crossed her arms. "I want to see you try Mr Hooda. I accept your challenge. If you can make me walk away from this mansion in..., she checked her watch, "tomorrow before 12:45PM then I would congratulate your life on this wheel chair, she pointed out. "But if I stand right here in front of you post 12:45PM then Sir, you will do as I say. She walked across the room and lean forward to sit on her knees in front of him.

"I hope you are a man enough to accept the challenge Mr. Hooda instead of backing off now?

She knew she has got into his nerves. She never thought it would have been that easy. A person who refused to react to anything reacted the moment she entered. I was a big win for Zoya and she knows that very well. And now she just cannot lose this opportunity. She needs this reaction and more. The more he reacts the better he is going to do well in the sessions.

Zoya also knew that it was more mental than physical. A person whom doesn't even want to get cured it would be stupid to get involve in such case. But now the scene seems to be different.  She had a second thought before meeting him because chances of winning were next to impossible. But now she saw hope. Hope to save 35 kids, hope to save her home, and hope to save the place, that saved her, that made her what she is, her sanctuary.

He saw her kneeling down and uttering those words, challenging every fiber of his body and a challenge that he never expected from a girl. In his life very few people challenged him that too only in the field. But this was different; this was coming from someone whom he doesn't want in his house. No one dared look into his eyes like she did. Her bright blue eyes touched some unknown cord and refused to look away. Something about her simplicity yet boldness was appreciable.

He was about to press a switch on his wheel chair controller but Zoya closed the controller with her hand, which made his finger touch her hand instead.

In the moment of contact they both looked at their hands and then again at each other.

"I thought you never back of Captain.

And that was it. The challenges in his eyes were gone. Everything about him became dead the moment she used the word captain.

"I think you should leave. I need to rest.

Zoya didn't understand what just happened. The man, who was right now with her, dove into something else.

She stood up from the floor and was about to speak when he spoke, "24 hrs Miss Siddiqui. Remember that, with that he faced the window and wheeled around towards its creating a distance between them.

Zoya saw a defeated man in his posture.

"24hrs Mr. Hooda, then everything is going to change. You are going to change. Mark my words.

"You may leave.

"Trust me I am not, with that she closed the door behind him.

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such a nice update. Loving the progress of the story
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its getting intresting day by day i love it very much 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ye toh dhire dhire interesting hota jaa raha hay
Loved it very much😳
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update was awesome...
Zoya challenged him..she will win this time..
Update soon  
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update dear 
Story is becoming more interesting 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice update!! hope zoya manages to get reactions from him n doesn't let him shut down again! waiting for next part!