AdiYa SS |Faded| Chap 7 Pg 9| 07/07

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

[Prologue]

Its a story of a Broken Man and an equally Broken Woman.
What happens when their path collide?
What happens when the man wants to get rid of the woman?
What happens when the woman has to be with the man in order to save few lives?
Can love ever happen between them?
Can he find his soulmate after going through a major tragedy in his life?
Can she save what needs to be save?

[Character Sketch]

Aditya

"I have got everything but then lost all. I was once the goal keeper of my nation team but that incident took away my ability to even stand on my feet". And you know what? I dont even want any treatment. I dont want to walk once again. I dont want to do anything in life anymore".

Zoya

"Mr Apurva Hooda, I understand that you want to see your brother once again standing on his feet but you have to know that even if he does he wont be able to play for his country anymore. And moreover he needs a counseling more than my treatment at first since he doesn't want any threrapy".

Apurva

"You are my last resort Dr. Zoya. If anybody can convince my brother, it is you. After all you have 100% success rate till date. My brother is stubborn but your track record says you have dealt with more stubborn patient in your life and your certificates say you are the best physiotherapist in town".

[INDEX]

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

How to buddy me
add
AppyIndyPM
or
To receive notification on TWITER
https://twitter.com/appyindy
[I am not sending out pms atm]

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
Great start...
Update soon
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
interesting.. thats a different take!
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting update 
Well written 
Update soon 😊
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting update yar 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great start...
Looking forward to reading this. 
Koeli thumbnail

[Chapter One]

I don't know how long I have slept or should I say I have been unconscious, probably more than a month. And when, I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar room. The walls were all white in colour, the furniture, white and gray. My eyes roamed around trying to figure out where was I. On my right there was a window from where I could see nothing but sky. I tried to get up and felt my left hand almost unmovable. An IV was attached to my vein. Once my vision got cleared I understood that I was lying on a hospital bed. A sharp pain on my shoulder made my face pinch in pain. I closed my eyes and suddenly everything flashed in front of my eyes.

~Flashback~

My baby is turning one today. Rhea giggled seeing me and almost jumped into my lap. Honestly speaking she has always been a stress buster for me after 8 hours practice session. I love spending us time everyday with her and my fianc Natasha. Even though she wasn't a planned baby but I made sure she always felt wanted by her parents. Natasha however never wanted her. Unlike me she wanted to abort the baby the moment she realized she is pregnant.

We planned a simple dinner on her birthday. We got inside the car and placed Rhea on Natasha's lap. Rhea being a papa's girl was trying to come on my lap. Her giggles and smiles were lighting up the mood inside the car when suddenly everything became blur and all I could here was Natasha's scream. Before I could anticipate I saw a huge truck coming towards us. The moment suddenly went into a slow motion mode. The Truck wobbled from one side to the other trying to control the balance and its pace. Unable to understand I tried to control our car and finding a way-out. But then destiny had someone else panned and I had to take the most important decision of my life. The truck was about to slam the left  side of the car where my baby and Natasha sat. Without thinking further I turned the car to take the impact on my side. The Truck hit my side with full force. The car went on spinning till it hit against a tree. The window of the car broke and the pieces flew towards us and then I could only see blood.

Unable to comprehend what just happened, I got back to my senses hearing Natasha's continuous screaming. Her left hand was bleeding and with her right hand she was shaking Rhea. To my horror I saw her tiny head on my lap. Because of the impact leg was stuck in between the door making me unable to move. I could feel blood tingling against my skin and the source was my head. I was horrified seeing my baby lay like a limp but was unable to do anything, as I was getting unconscious. I tried to blink back into consciousness and tried reaching my baby but was unsuccessful.

The ambulance arrived almost immediately. I asked them to save Natasha and my baby pointing towards them even though I knew I was sinking. But since they were stuck in between the tree and me they had to take me out first. I pointed towards Rhea and they immediately took her out from my lap. After which I felt myself dragged out of the car.

Slowly all sounds faded and I felt like sinking inside the depth of an ocean. I felt myself strapped against the stretcher. Nurses and Attendants were hurrying and calling the hospital. My last vision was Rhea's tiny body strapped against a baby size stretcher. Some of the experts were performing CPR on her. Helplessly I  saw her not responding body and I knew right then that she didn't make and I could feel my heart stop.

Chapter Two

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 5 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God 
Accident n they lose their baby
I feel Natasha wil leave him
Waiting to know
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god! That was one hell of a first chapter. I'm getting major me before you feels from this story <3 also, guzaarish ofc. Please PM me when you update! And also update soon 😊
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Outstanding update
Well written 
Loved it ❤️
Update soon and 
Plz pm me 😳