Frequent Posters

Adiyalove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It is just awesome  ...and plzz update it as soon  as possible  plzzz
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the update! m jus loving these two stories of yours, faded and mafia princess both are really different n interesting, m always so excited for ur stories updates!
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

waiting for the update! m jus loving these two stories of yours, faded and mafia princess both are really different n interesting, m always so excited for ur stories updates!

Thank you.. will update this, this weekend. 😛
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great story👍🏼
and beautifully written👏
please update soon, witing eagerly to read next part
Koeli thumbnail

Note : Apurva is Arjun from this chapter. I will edit the name in the previous chapters later on

Chap 7

Zoya

I stormed inside my room and sat on the bed with a thud. This is infuriating I told myself. That Kharoosh Hooda is recovering from his paralytic state but refusing to admit it in front of others. Oh come on I know very well that he has senses. Which means he didn't show his latest reports to me. The one that I have are old reports. This is ridiculous. But why? I am sure his brother is also not aware of this. Tomorrow I am going to expose this in front of him and then we will see how devil Hooda throws me out of this house. I am absolutely not leaving Aditya.

Then I froze. What has gotten into me? Aditya! It sounded strange from my mouth. No, Mr. Hooda is fine. Aditya is too personal. But...

When I touched his feet it felt different. For the moment I forgot that he is my patient. It is strange for me to feel like this and it is beyond my ethics. For him I am just a doctor and I should do my job accordingly. But I feel very different whenever I am close to him. A sense of closeness a sense of kind off sharing pain.

Stop! I covered my ears. No one can share your pain Zoya my soul reminded me and specially a man.

Next morning i woke up at 5am, changed into yoga tracks, grabbed my iphone and went for a jog. The garden downstairs were really beautiful and I was happy to jog round inside the premises, which was quite big. After jogging for atleast one hour I decided to take a break so I sat on the nearest bench and started strategizing. I absolutely have to keep my cool with my current patient or else I can be out of this house in no time. He wont be easy and he will try to throw me out. Only I know how much I need this job in order to save the home.

I cant tell his brother about his legs because if I do so he will retreat from me even more. It wont kill me to keep his secret safe if the wants that and that why I can atleast have a good relationship with my patient. And moreover patient confidentiality is my responsibility. So I wont be wrong if I don't disclose it to Arjun.

Yes given a choice I couldn't have shared it with him because he is so genuinely worried about this brother but it that put me into good books of Senior Hooda then it is.

Yoga calmed me down and reduced my anxiety so without failing I did that everyday. My instructor gave me the schedule for a week knowing that I wont be seeing her much for a month. I did as I was instructed then went inside the house to change and get ready for breakfast.

Arjun told me that Aditya Singh Raziada has his breakfast in the dining area and that is the only time he is out of the room. So I took a quick bath and wore my jeans and white t-shirt and jogged out of the room as early as possible. I might as well reach early than being late.

To my surprise I saw him. He was in his pajama and kurta. He looked relaxed reading newspaper unti he saw me.

"Good Morning Sir!, I greeted him cheerfully taking the opposite seat. The house help served freshly baked muffins and asked me what juice I would like to have. Then she took my egg order to which I said egg white omelet and two pieces of brown bread toasted lightly with a dash of butter.

Personal chef felt like I am in some five-star hotel. But, well this comes with the package so I didn't mind.

Senior Hooda folded the newspaper and turned towards the table. "Two boiled eggs, a bowl of fruits and my regular oats please.

"So Miss Siddiqui, hope you have a good sleep.

"I certainly did Mr Hooda. How about you? I hope you had a good sleep too. Because we are going to start our workout from today as scheduled.

"That is only if you are able to survive 24hours, he said with a smirk.

Even this un-kept version was fierce. The man screamed arrogance. No wonder the jock was known as Roar. Even in his real life he was a roar. The power didn't seem to fade at all. He probably tried to subdude it but failed in my eyes atleast.

That's what my job is. Understanding the psychology of my patient and treat him rightfully. It is not about just getting cure it is also about keeping the patient motivated. And Mr Hooda is motivated with challenged. The little did he know that I was working on him more mentally and physically and I wont ever let him guess that.

"I will survive Mr Hooda. You better prepare yourself to get better now, I challenge him looking into his eyes.

He narrowed her eyes and before he could come up with a better retreat Arjun joined us.

The breakfast table was silent and we ate our meals. Arjun spoke to both of us clearly tying to make things good between the senior Hooda and me. But the haughty man refuse to make any conversation with me in front of his brother.

He retired to his room while Arjun left for the office. I went to my room changed into my work clothes, swallowed my anxiety pills and left the room closing the door behind.

Before I knocked his deep voice echoed behind the closed door. I entered confidently keeping in my to keep calm.

He was seated on his wheelchair looking ever so handsome. I wonder how will he look now if she shaved fully and trimmed his hair. He was one of the hottest jock during his time and girls would go gaga over him. Then Natasha happened and their baby. I don't know much about their relationship because there wasn't much written on the tabloids. But all I know was he loved his baby but Natasha? I mentally noted to check with Arjun about it. This information is important and I am not going to get it from Aditya Hooda for sure.

Aditya

I went towards the window to get some fresh air in the morning. The nightmares seem to come back yet again. And this happened when Miss Siddiqui reminded me about that incident. I wanted to throw her out of the house. But that would have been too less of a punishment for her. I would make sure she suffers so much that next time before taking an assignment she would think ten times.

Then I saw her sitting on the bench. Her chest was halving due to heavy breathing. Probably she had a run. Her golden brown hair was tied up in a pony that made her look much younger that yesterday. I wondered how old was she anyway. Her fitted jogging outfit gave away the hint of what is hidden under it. She had a figure of a vixen. Right about of flesh at the right places and never ending long legs.

She was thinking of something intently and that made her look even more sexy. I am not into that kind of beauty but I must say she is sexy in a different way. Something about her was very attractive. May be she threw challenge on my face that's why. I have a thing for people who challenge me. It gives me an adrenaline rush.

Fighting with her will be interesting and enjoyable. And at the same time I can infuriate her even more because she will be touching me if she has to cure me. That will be the key. One slip and she will be out of this house.

I smiled looking at her. Then she got up and started doing yoga. The sleeping animal inside me surfaced. I knew I was in great danger. But I am going to use my charm against her.

Arjun tried to do small talks and involve Miss Siddiqui and me during our breakfast time but I refused to communicate. No matter what I don't want to involve Arjun in my plan and to make it look more genuine I have to act the way I have been all these months.

There she was looking absolutely stunning in her jeans and long t-shrit. She dressed simple perfectly yet I found her attire alluring especially because she was fully covered and not giving out any hint of her perfect body below it. But, I have seen the outline in the morning and that kept me uncomfortable whole time.

"Care to tell me why you haven't let me know about returning of your senses before? What did you think I will not come to know about it?

"That your job doc to find out where do I have senses, I purposely threw that to her and she understood the inner meaning.

Her eyes blazed in anger and I could see she clearly tired to control that. It was definitely an inappropriate thing to say. But that's the idea to make her uncomfortable.

"Very well then Mr Hooda, I will start my search then.

"You are more then welcome Doc, I spread my hands on both sides as if welcoming her on my lap and the next thing that I said made her swear under her breath. "Where do you want me? Sitting her or on the bed? I winked at her.

mrym_rauf thumbnail
loved the update! so now aditya gonna use his charm to defeat zoya, but oh boy u'll loose ur war in front of our strong n dedicated zoya!
aakanksha4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Super awesome...
I read it all in one go...
Loved it...😊
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...Adi is going to use his charm to defeat her...Zoya go on girl...u will win...loved the update...
Update soon
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it ❤️
Update soon!

mrym_rauf thumbnail
eagerly waiting for its update!