Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HibaHusain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 16

Luthra Mansion

All are present there, waiting for Preeran and Shrishmeer when they enter. Preeta and Shrishti's eyes get filled with tears seeing their mother and before they can react they are engulfed in a hug by Sarla and their Dadi. They too hug them with equal pain and longing! Others feel relaxed and thank God for sending Preeta and Shrishti back home safely... Karan and Sameer smile seeing the scene... They break the hug.

Sarla: How could you do this? Didn't you both think about us even for once! How dare you both leave your home... (getting soft) Are you both fine? Did you both eat nicely? You both look so weak! 

Preeta: Mom... Listen, Relax! We both are fine! How are you? 

Sarla: I'm fine now... (All smile) You both must be tired... Come sit! 

Shrishti: Sorry mom but right now we want to hear the reason... We can't wait anymore!

Sarla hesitates but then starts... 

Sarla: Earlier on the day I called the family of the boy I was threatened to keep Shrishti away from Sameer... 

Preeran and Shrishmeer: What!?

All are shocked by the revelation. 

Sarla (continues): Yes, that day... 

Flashback

Sarla: Mom, I'm so excited! Today we will call Rakhi ji and fix the alliance! Shrishti will get all her happiness with Sameer... She is happy then so am I! 

Dadi: Good you allowed her... But right now call Rakhi or God knows how many alliances are in line for Sameer...! 

Sarla laughs and Dadi leaves for some work when suddenly the bell rings. Sarla opens the door and finds a tall and an aged man in a black formal suit. 

Sarla: Hello... Do we know you? 

Man: No, you don't! But you will know me very well now. (enters the house without permission) 

Sarla: Excuse me? What do you mean? (comes inside) 

Man: See, I'll directly come to the point... Keep your daughter Shrishti away from Sameer! He's my soon to be son in law and I don't want him near any other girl than my daughter... Do you get it? 

Sarla: What? But Sameer has no alliance fixed with anyone... And moreover, Shrishti and Sameer love each other. 

Man: Oh really! Did he propose Shrishti? And don't you worry, the alliance will be fixed soon. 

Sarla: I know Sameer has not confessed his feelings right now but he'll soon... One can clearly see how much he loves Shrishti! And talk about Sameer as your son in law when the alliance is fixed which I'm sure will never happen! 

Man: Dare you say that again! (calms himself down) See I don't care... If you don't want your daughters in danger then agree to me! 

Sarla: Like I'll agree if you say hun? I'm not scared, alright? My daughter's happiness matters the most to me... 

Man: Yours daughter's happiness will be in this only! 

Sarla: Stop it! I don't agree with you! 

Man: Okay then... Well Shrishti is really a beautiful and a good party organizer! In such a young age, her abilities are really appreciable (starts moving around Sarla) And your daughter Preeta is a beautiful girl and also a good doctor... She's working really good in the Luthra mansion... There's a lot of improvement in Mrs Luthra, right? As a fact she was a good physiotherapist in Nasik too... But she underwent an accident a few days ago right and his fiance what was his name?... Yeah, Prithvi was such a bad guy, you know! But let me tell you one thing, That accident was not planned by him... That was planned by ME for MY DAUGHTER'S HAPPINESS! (laughs evilly) 

Sarla remembers how badly Preeta was injured in the accident and after Prithvi's revelation all had thought he had done it... No one believed him when he told that the accident was not planned by him. 

Man: So now you tell me, how will your daughter remain happy if she dies? 

Sarla: Stop it... Dare you say that again! 

Man: Okay... Easy easy... Relax! So now tell me Mrs Arora, do you agree? 

Sarla: Yes... (with tears in her eyes) 

Man: Good... I'll take your leave then... (Turns to go and takes out his phone from his pocket but something flies away. It lands at Sarla's feet... She picks it up. It's a picture of a beautiful girl! Sarla is confusingly seeing the photo when the man snatches it away from her hands) 

Man: She's my daughter! Don't you dare touch it again...! 

He leaves... And Sarla just wonders how to keep Shrishti away from Sameer. Meanwhile, Dadi who had heard everything comes and consoles her. 

Flashback ends

Sarla: And then I did all that... Please don't get me wrong Preeta, Shrishti... I was so scared! He knew everything about you both and The Accident! I was so scared... (starts crying) 

Preeta consoles her... All are shocked at the revelation and Sameer is confused as he barely talked to any other girl than Shrishti. 
All were in deep thoughts when Riya enters with a smile! Her smile disappears seeing all of them there with a serious expression and she knew the truth was out! But the most she was scared was of Rishab's reaction! She was looking at Shrishti when Rishab notices her. 

Rishab: Riya? You...? Here!? Is everything fine? Come in, why are you standing outside?

All notice her. 

There were 2 more people who recognized her: You!? 

So finally an update... Really sorry but finally boards over... Yayy! So how's the chapter? Did you all like it? Finally the mystery is over... Ab chain ki saans le sakte ho! *Joking* But a little suspense is still there... Come on, I love to keep you all at cliffhangers...
One more thing, I converted the story in English so that all can understand! Will give translations in all chapters later... Any problem you can tell me...
If you want both English as well as Hindi translations, I can try!
So what is going to happen to RishYa now? You need to wait!
Please like and comment... Silent readers click the like button and leave a word, it won't cause you your life!
Keep reading... 
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally .. mystery is over. 
mind-blowing update hiba. 

HibaHusain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niraj19

finally .. mystery is over. 
mind-blowing update hiba. 

Yes... FINALLY! 😆
Thank you so much Niraj Bhai😳😃
HibaHusain thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 17

Sarla and Sameer: Tum? 

All turn towards them in confusion as to how they know the girl... 

Rishab: Sarla ji aap inko kaise jaanti hain? Aap inse kab milin? Aur Sameer tu... Tu inhe kaise pehchanta hai? (asks Sameer when Sarla doesn't reply) 

Sameer: Bhai main inko kaise bhool sakta hun? Yeh Riya hain... Riya Khandelwal! Khandelwal Limited ke owner ki beti! 

Rishab is shocked on learning that Riya is the daughter of the owner of one of the biggest event managing companies... 

Rishab (thinks out loud): To phir yeh meri company mein kaam kyon kar rahi hain? 

Riya stiffens with this question, scared about the truth coming out! 

Karan: Aunty... Aap bataiye na aap isey kaise jaanti hai? 

Sarla: Beta... Voh... Yeh wahi ladki hai... Jo... Jiski... 

Sameer (monotonously): Jiski tasveer aapne dekhi thi...!

All (except Sarla): What!? Kya!? 

Sarla: Haan... Yeh wahi ladki hai hai jiski tasveer uss aadmi ke pocket se gir gayi thi! 

Riya looks down knowing that the truth is out and also not able to look in Rishab's eyes and hold his constant gaze on her... 

All are shocked but the most affected by this is Rishab... Tears forms in his eyes, blocking his view yet he controls himself, wipes his tears and wait to hear the further bitter truth unfortunately about his true love! 

Shrishti: Sameer please... Sach kya hai? Please batao... Main aur suspense nahi rakh sakti... 

Sameer (sighs): Theek hai... Main sab batata hun... 3 mahine pehle main kaam se Ooty jaa raha tha...

Flashback

A beautiful girl is sitting in a train with her notebook wide open and pencil in her mouth... Thinking about something to write! She takes out pencil from her mouth... Her face is revealed... She is Riya! 

Riya: Offo... Iske aagye kya likhun!? Samajh hi nahi aa raha... Uff! 

Suddenly some goons enter the train at the station and start misbehaving with her! 

Goon (master):Kya hua madam? Hum kuch madad kardein kya? (they laugh) 

Riya feels uncomfortable and tries to ignore them but the goons take away her notebook, making her shout at them.

Riya: Tum samajhte kya ho khud ko haan? Yeh sab karne se tum mahaan ban jaate ho huun!? Maa behen nahi hai kya ghar par? Unke liye yeh behavior seh logey, hun? Yeh dikhata hai ki tum kitne badhe gadhe ho! Jise dhenchu-dhenchu karne ke alawa kuch aata hi nahi... Coward! 

Goon (master): Aye ladki... 

Is about to slap her... Riya shuts her eyes tightly but the slap never reaches her... She opens her eyes to see a hand stopping the goon from slapping her... The hand is revealed to be of Sameer...

Sameer: Kya huya haan? Bahut bahaadur ho tum to! Ladki par haath uthaate ho... 

Goon (master): Dekh chup chaap nikal jaa yahan se... Bekaar mein iss maamle me mat padh... Bahut bura hoga tere liye... 

Sameer: Dekh ek baat samajh le, mera isse lena dena hai... Ab aakhir voh mera dost hai (points towards a man wearing police uniform) Ab bata kiske liye bura hoga!? 

The goon gets scared and leaves in a haste with his group... Riya smiles genuinely at Sameer and thanks him! 

Riya: Thank you so much to you as well as to your friend too... Aap nahi hote toh pata nahi kya ho jata! 

Sameer: Haha... Friend... Kaun friend? Oh god! Aap bhi buddhu ban gayi... Oh god! (laughs while Riya confusingly looks at him) Sorry... (controls his laughter) He's not my friend... He's actually a mental patient jiske peeche mental hospital ke log padhe hain... See (points at the hospital people taking that man away)

Riya narrows her eyes, confused... Sameer continues understanding her confusion... 

Sameer: Few mental hospital people asked me if I have seen a man who considers himself a police officer but I hadn't seen him then, so I replied negatively! I met him while trying to get on the train where I guessed who he was judging the way he was behaving! So I used my brain and helped you! You know josh mein hosh na khona types... 

Riya: Oh god! Seriously... Wow! (laughs) I must say that was pretty good... Even I got fooled... Thank you so much! By the way, I'm Riya Khandelwal... Daughter of Mr Arvind Khandelwal...

Sameer: Oh hi... I'm Sameer Luthra... Head Manager of Luthra Industries... 

Riya: Oh... That's really awesome! I'm impressed... (Sameer chuckles and Riya giggles) 

Nice to meet you! (both say at the same time, shaking their hands they laugh) 

Riya: Why don't you join me? Come sit... 

Sameer: Yeah sure, why not? Kya pata aapko phir se meri zaroorat padh jaaye? (teasingly raises an eyebrow and chuckles) 

Riya laughs... Both then chit chat...

In between their talks... 

Sameer: Vaise if you don't mind, may I ask you something? 

Riya: Yeah sure... 

Sameer: Are you the daughter of the owner of The Khandelwal Limited? 

Riya: Hmmm... Yes? 

Sameer: Oh wow... That's really amazing! I mean I have heard a lot about your company! 

Riya: Thanks and yes same to you... (both chuckle) 

Sameer: So you like writing... May I help you? 

Riya: Yes... I love it and please do help! I'm not able to continue... 

(Sameer helps her and they continue chatting) 

Sameer: Hmm... My station is here... So meet you later!?

Riya: Okay... (stands up) Thank you so much once again! (shakes hands with him) And vaise you're really good at writing! (both chuckle) 

Sameer: Hey thanks for the compliment but you know dosti mein no Sorry no Thank you...! (hears the train horn) Oh god... Train is leaving! Bye... (leaves in a hurry) 

Flashback ends

All are shocked... Rishab and Riya have tears in their eyes... Their is an awkward silence when Riya continues the story... 

Riya: Uske baad... 

Flashback continues

Sameer leaves... 

Riya: Arey par number toh... (smiles and blushes) 

Riya reaches her hotel where she tells her father everything... Her father being a loving dad, provided her everything she wished so he promised her he would definitely fix Sameer's alliance with HER and not with anyone else... 

Flashback ends

Rishab(in mind): Toh isiliye Riya ne meri company join kari! Sarla ji ka woh blackmail hona, Preeta ji aur Shrishti ka Mumbai chodhna aur yahan tak ki PREETA JI KE ACCIDENT KE LIYE TAK RIYA ZIMMEDAR HAI! I'd never expected this from you Riya... I hate you! (tears flow from his eyes freely like a river however he wipes them off before anyone can notice) 

Shrishti: Ab kya chahti ho tum haan? Sab ki zindagi toh barbaad kar hi di na tumne! Chali jao yahan se... 

Sameer: Main tumhe kitna accha samajhta tha aur tum kya niklin! Maine tumhe apna kitna accha dost samjha aur tum ek baar ki mulaqaat ko pyaar samajh baithin... Aur sab se badi baat sabko itna pareshaan kiya... Niklo yahan se... 

Rishab: Ruk jaa Sameer! Mujhe aap sab se ek confession karna hai and because Riya mere liye kaam karti hai, uski yahan zaroorat padhegi... (speaks the last part almost in a whisper) 

Karan: Confession? Kaisa confession bhai? 

Rishab moves towards Preeta... Preeta is taken aback... All are shocked... Karan wonders what Rishab wants to confess to Preeta... 

Rishab: Preeta ji... Marry me! 

Hey... I'm back with a huge update... So kindly oblige me... And the suspense is over... But yet again thoda suspense abhi bhi hai... Haha... Sorry guys! 

Okay... So a good news... I got 95% in board exams... I want to thank each and everyone who wished for me and kept the patience for my updating the story... That really helped! Thank you so much! Love you all! 

One more thing for india forums readers... Should I post it on the forum since no one actually replies... Except for you, Niraj Bhai! 😆Kindly tell me or please like and comment... Thank you! 

Keep reading... 😛

Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome Update ! 

HibaHusain thumbnail

Thank you Bhai! Love you... Thanks for supporting me always!❤️

HibaHusain thumbnail

HEY EVERYONE!

THE STORY HAS NOW BEEN SHIFTED TO WATTPAD!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT EVERYONE SPECIALLY NIRAJ BHAI!❤️

LINK:- https://www.wattpad.com/story/147276554-preeran-humdard