Ankahi baatein : ViDiti TS [final update]

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys!
Since we're never going to get an explanation for the 6 episodes vikrant was missing, I thought of writing a short filler for it. Initial plan was to make it a 5-6 chapter SS, but now I'm thinking may be I should make it a TS? so that i can end it just before ananya can enter the scene?😕
It's not a full on ViDiti story, they're still separated by distance, except for the last chapter. It's not fluffy either.

Index

Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no please do write...make it TS😳Dying to read something from you...
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All of us want some explanation for this so u should write one
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Continue soon,no matter what.
Edited by Babygirl728 - 6 years ago
Nimisha1111 thumbnail
Do write!! We are eagerly waiting!
viditifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U should write yaar
 Luv to read ur stories plzzz continue 
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

No no please do write...make it TS😳Dying to read something from you...

Yep making it a TS.

I hope it remains a TS this time.. last time I started with a TS and it became an SS😆
loveinshi thumbnail
@all thank you for the support. Updating chapter 1 now. Gentle reminder: it's just filler for 6 days. Very typical Anjaan, ie there is no romance just yet.
loveinshi thumbnail
"Tum aise jabardasti kisiko pyaar nahi karwa sakti. Ye tumhara pariwar nahi Hai. Ye log tumhe kabhi nahi apnaenge. Kabhi apni beti nahi manenge."

The words rang in vikrant's ears. They had just solved the Sahani's case and he was sitting in his living room after dropping Aditi home. She was quiet for the entirety of the journey, but when he had glanced at her he had seen the same pain on her face that he had seen at the Sahani's house. Vikrant couldn't erase that image from his head. He never had any idea that Aditi felt that way. That she felt alone and out of place. There was a twist in his heart and he wanted to erase that look from her face, he could never see his Aditi sad. He picked his phone and dialed Joshi's number.

"Ha sunn, mujhe Mayank Sharma aur Aditi Sharma pe jitni ho sake utni information chahiye. Jald se jald."

Next day, they're handed a new case. People are seeing Banjara's in a village in uttarpradesh and just after that their infant babies are getting kidnapped. As they're about to leave, vikrant gets another call from Joshi,

"Jai Hind sir, Meine apko Mayank Sharma ki Puri history mail kardi Hai. Lekin mujhe Aditi ma'am ke adoption papers nahi mil rahe. Mei abhi usi pe Kam Kar raha hu."

"Thik Hai Joshi. Lekin mujhe agle 2 din ke andar puri information chahiye. Chahe tujhe jitne papad belne ho bel le."

"Yes sir!"

Vikrant cuts the call and gets in the car, Aditi asks him about the call,

"Case ke bare me Tha?"

"Haan. Suresh sir ka call tha. Unhone wahanki local police se baat Kar li hai." Vikrant lied. He didn't want to give Aditi any hopes untill he had something solid to show her.

The take over the case once they're in the village, during the course of investigation Aditi gets attacked by the Banjara's or so she said. Vikrant is not able to see them. That night as he was sitting by Aditi's bed he started thinking,

"Mujhe jald se jald Aditi ke past ke bare me, uski family ke bareme pata lagana hoga. Mei use itni taklif me nahi dekh sakta. Uske papa bhi yahan nahi hote aur fir iska roz ka bhooton ke sath uthna baithna. Koi to ho uske sath jab Mei nahi ho sakta."

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he saw the text from Joshi:

Shishu orphanage, Banglore.

They solve the case and return to Mumbai. Now the toughest task began, vikrant had to lie to Aditi more. He didn't want it but he had to, for her. He called up Suresh Dutt asking for a favor,

"Jai Hind sir!"

"Jai Hind. Bolo vikrant aaj itni subah subah?"

"Sir mujhe ek favor chahiye tha. Mei undercover ek case ke liye jana chahta hu. Aur mei chahta hu ke aap Aditi ko is bareme kucch na batae."

"Kaisa case vikrant?"

"Mujhe Joshi se ek lead mili hai, Aditi ke adoption ke bareme. Ho sakta Hai ke wo Shivani aur siddhant ke case se related ho. Mei use koi hopes nahi dena chahta jab tak mei khud sure na ho jau."

"Vikrant is case me bohot khatra ho sakta Hai. Mei tumhe officially permission nahi de sakta is baat ke liye."

"Nahi sir, meine apni leave application bhijwa di hai. Aap bass Aditi ka khayal rakhna."

Suresh knew how important Aditi was to vikrant. He had seen the man literally break when she had been missing.

"Thik Hai vikrant. But you take care."

Aditi was alone at Shaitan chauki when she looked at her watch, 9.30am.

"Abhi tak vikrant kaise nahi aya? Har roz to 9 bajne se pehle hi aa jata hai. Abhi call karke dekhti hu."

As Aditi was about to get her phone she got a call from Suresh Dutt, he told her vikrant was on leave for a week. Aditi was surprised as he hadn't mentioned anything about his leave plan. She decided to ask him later. For now she was handed a new case regarding multiple suicides in SMDT college for girls.

In Bangalore, vikrant had already talked with staff of the Shishu orphanage. He was told that they had a fire recently and all the records from past 30 years were destroyed in it. There was only one member in the staff, Mr. Aiyyar who had been working at the time of Aditi's adoption. But he was retired now. Vikrant decides to pay him a visit.

When he was waiting for Mr. Aiyyar, he thought of giving Aditi a call. He was already missing her. Yes, "Mr. Mujhe partner ki jaroorat nahi hai" was very much attached to his partner. He knew exactly what she must be doing at the moment.
Aditi was sitting in the college library, in deep thoughts about the case when her phone rang and she saw vikrant's name glowing on the screen. This wasn't the first time she was solving a case without him, but she missed him and his sadu jokes none the less. She picked the call,

"Kya soch rahi ho?"

"Tumhe kaise pata Mei kuchh soch rahi thi?"

"Bas pata Hai.." He wasn't going to tell her that he had ordered all his informers to be at her disposal and to keep a close eye on her now was he?

They continue to discuss her recent case and vikrant gives her some pointers to work on. He cuts the call when Mr. Aiyyar comes into the room.

"Hello Mr. Aiyyar. Mei ACP vikrant singhal, Mumbai police. Mujhe aap se apke orphanage se 20 saal pehle adopt ki gayi ek bacchi ke bare me thodi jankari chahiye thi. Uska naam Aditi Hai, aur use Delhi ke Mayank Sharma ne adopt Kiya tha."

"Ji sir, mujhe yaad hai. Uss case ko to mei kabhi nahi bhul sakta. Us saal humare orphanage me sivana ke orphanage se 4 bacche transfer hone wale the. Unme 3 ladkiya aur ek ladka tha. Tino ladkiyon ka transfer to ho gaya lekin wo ladka yahan aane se pehle hi bhag gaya."

"Kya apko baki ke bacchon ka naam yaad hai? Ya fir unhe kisne adopt Kiya tha kuch bhi?"

"Sorry sir, lekin mujhe sirf 2 ladkiyon ka naam hi yaad Hai, Shivani aur Aditi."

Vikrant was surprised to hear shivani's name. He hadn't expected her to be actually related to this case. He gives his contact number to Mr. Aiyyar and asks him to call if he remembers anything about the boy and the last girl. Vikrant calls Joshi and orders him to find out more about this boy and the girl. There was a hope that they might be Aditi's siblings. He is instead informed of Garima's death and he calls Aditi immediately and tries to console her,

"Aditi hum police officers Hai, bhagwan nahi. Kuchh aisi Anjaan chize hoti Hai jinka jawab sirf Haan ya na me nahi Diya ja sakta. Kuchh chize humari samjh, humari pohonch se bahar hoti Hai. Khaas taur pe jeevan aur maut. Humare haath me sirf koshish karna hai, Jo tumne ki, aur badi shiddat se ki."

Vikrant wanted to be with her right now, he could feel the pain in Aditi's voice as she spoke. But he was so close to finding out  her real identity. He didn't want to give up just  yet. Aditi on the other hand wanted nothing different. She was tired, she was feeling guilty for not being able to save garima. She just wanted to hug vikrant, he had a way making her pain go away.

---------------------------------

Since initial plan was for 8 chapters I've literally squeezed 3 chapters into one. There could be alot of things missing in this.

Please like and comment.😊
Nimisha1111 thumbnail
It was so beautiful. Surely covering up vikrant's absence for the entire week. Waiting for the next update.