Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Pata hai yeh padh k mujhe Viditi se aur pyaar ho gya hai. Jaldi se update kar dena

Roz hi to hota Hai Hume unse pyaar 😉
loveinshi thumbnail
Chapter 2

This is 80% pure fiction! Just because I wanted all 4 kids in the photo to be related! Please bear with me!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aditi returns to Mumbai after solving the SMDT case. Vikrant was supposed to be back today, but she was informed he's leave had been extended by another week. He hadn't told her anything about this too,

"Ye jaroori vikrant mujhe apni har baat mujhe bataye. Aur Suresh sir ne bola bhi tha ke uske maa ki tabiyat thodi thik nahi hai, to ghar hi gaya hoga apni family ke paas. Baad me phone karke aunty ka haal chaal puchh lungi."

The thought of family brought flashes of memory to her brain, it wasn't that Mayank and Smita hadn't been good parents, they were and still Mayank is. But since the day Aditi found out she was adopted she longed for her real family. She wanted to know who she really was, if she had any siblings.

While she was lost in her thoughts, Suresh Dutt came to the police station with a new case: mysterious murders in Catherine house. She takes over the case and decides to go undercover as a college student. In Bangalore, Vikrant was making preparations to go to sivana again. Aditi's past was taking him back to the place where it all started. He had called up Joshi and asked him to gather as much information as he can about the fire incident in the sivana orphanage. This time he wanted to go prepared.

At the Catherine house, Aditi was welcomed without any questions and soon she became really good friends with her roommate payal. It was nice to have a new friend in Mumbai, she was really looking forward to it. But the case took drastic turns and payal was killed by the spirit in the house. This was a hard blow, it was second time in a row that she could not save a person while she was on the case. She felt like curling herself into a ball and just crying. She was sitting on payal's bed when she got a call from vikrant, but she didn't want to speak right now.

Vikrant had got a call from Joshi informing him about the sivana fire case. When he had asked about Aditi's case Joshi had told him that payal had died mysteriously. Vikrant immediately ended the call with Joshi and called Aditi. He was mentally kicking himself for not being with her on this case. Aditi picked up the phone and he could hear her sniffle, something broke in his heart,

"Aditi, I'm sorry. Kabhi kabhi ro Lena chahiye, Mann halka ho jata Hai. Mei janta hu ki payal ki maut ki vajah se tum tut chuki ho."

Aditi didn't respond and he continued,
"Lekin payal ke liye, baki bache logon khatir, apni duty ke khatir agar tum ye maut ka khel khatm karna chahti ho to tumhe apne emotions pe kaabu karna hoga. Humare profession me emotions ki koi gunjaish nahi Hai. To wo Jo kuchh bhi ho, uske samne jakar khadi raho aur use dikha do ke usne galat officer ke sath panga liya Hai. That's an order ASP."

Vikrant hoped dearly that his speech was working, because that was all he could do right now. If he was there with Aditi he would have hugged her tightly and let her cry. He knew what kind of cases they dealt with and that it was not always possible to save everyone. And knowing Suresh Dutt, he wasnt going to understand any of this. Thankfully his words made a difference and Aditi replied,

"Okay vikrant. Thank you. Mei ridhi ki video wapas dekhti hu, shayad mujhe koi Naya clue mil jae"

Aditi was glad to hear a familiar voice, Suresh Dutt had already berated her about loosing another victim while on case. Vikrant's words had calmed her down. She was set to give justice to payal, she owed her that much.

Aditi solved her case that night and returned to Mumbai. Next morning while she was in the Shaitan chauki vikrant called her again congratulating her own solving the case,

"Congratulations officer! Aakhir tumne saabit Kar hi Diya ke tum Mumbai police force ki sabse best ho!"

"Best ke sath Kam Kar ke hi aisi bani hu. Thank you vikrant, mujhe encourage karne ke liye."

"Always ASP, always. Proud of you."

"Bye." 

As she cut the call, she remembered she had completely forgotten to ask about vikrant's mother. She dialed his number again,

"The number you are trying to call is out of coverage area. Aap jis.."

"Arre abhi abhi to baat hui thi meri isse." She tried a few more times but the same message played again.

In Bangalore, vikrant had switched off his phone. He just wanted to talk to Aditi once before he set out for his mission. He didn't want her to know by any chance where he was heading next. 

"Aditi ko kisi bhi halat me pata nahi chalna chahiye ke mei sivana wapas ja raha hu. Agar use pata chal gaya to vanraj se pehle wo hi maar dalegi mujhe. Lekin ye 6 din use bina baat kiye bhi to nahi raha jayega. Wapas anepar kuchh to karna padega vikrant beta."

Vikrant set out for sivana and Aditi was handed another case in Mumbai, Suresh Dutt was personally helping her out, it was his friends case. They solve the case successfully and no more lives are lost this time. At the end of it, Aditi was invited to be a part of tani's wedding. No doubt she was having a good time but she was missing vikrant too. She had tried calling him multiple times but to no avail and even Suresh was dodging the topic now. 2 days later she's handed another case and gets busy with it.

In sivana vikrant had spent two days trying to contact the village sarpanch regarding the fire incident, he was told that the sarpanch's mother was the only one who could tell him about the incident. As usual the villagers were reluctant to talk about it, after 4 days of hard work he was finally allowed to question the old lady.

"Maa ji, Mera naam vikrant hai, mujhe aapse us anathalay me lagi aag ke bare me pucchhna Tha." 

The lady was old and weak in the ears,
"Hein?? Kaun bhag raha Hai?"

Vikrant rolled his eyes and shouted a bit, "aag maji aag, wo anathalay me Jo 20 saal pehle Jo aag lagi thi na wo baat"

The lady was quiet for a while but then she continued,
"Beta, uske baare me kyu Janna chahte ho? Badi manhoos jagah Hai wo. Us tantrik ki vajah se sab khatm ho Gaya." Vikrant waited for her to continue and she did.

"20 saal pehle is gaon me ek tantrik hua karta tha, Shaitan ka bhakt tha wo apne baccho ki Bali chadhana chahta tha Shaitan ki takat hasil karne. Lekin uski biwi ne use hi maar dala baccho ko bachane ke liye, khud bechari nahi bach payi. Unke Charo baccho ko fir yehi sivana ke anathalay me daal Diya. Koi apne sar musibat nahi odhna chahta Tha." She took another pause and continued,

"Lekin uska bada beta Mahesh, wo bhi apni baap ki tarah hi nikla. Ek din aise hi ek karname me pure anathalay ko aag laga di, bohot jaane gayi usme, kehte Hai har jaan ek Bali thi aur use Shaitan ki takatein bhi mili. Lekin uski 3 behene Bach gayi us aag se. Suna Hai aaj bhi wo unhe dhund raha Hai Bali chadhane ke liye."

"Maa ji Kya apko un bacchiyon ka naam pata Hai? Kya kisika naam Shivani ya Aditi Tha?"

"Ho sakta Hai beta, ab to Mei bohot budhi ho gayi hu aur unke naam bhi thik se yaad nahi Hai. Lekin tu iske picche mat bhag beta, wo tujhe nahi chhodega."

"Sorry maa ji, ye to nahi ho sakta. Kisike wada Kiya Hai uska khayal rakhne ka. Fir chahe mujhe shiatan se hi kyu na panga Lena pade."

"Bohot nasibwali hogi wo." The lady added with a smile.

Vikrant takes his leave from sivana. He was sure the elder son Mahesh was the same guy whom people called vanraj now. It made sense, as Mr. Aiyyar told him Shivani and Aditi were sisters, both of them were in Mumbai and vanraj too was seen in the same vicinity. He took the first flight back to Mumbai, he wanted to see Aditi now, make sure she was okay.

--------------------------------------------

Alas! There was no explanation for vikrant's absence In show. Expected! 🥱

Please like and leave comments! 😊
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yr mujhe sach mein lag RHA hai ki yahi hoga...story mein aacha se ghus gai thi mein ki sach mein yahi hua hoga
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kash yehi explanation dede CVS but the whole vanraaj and Aditi relationship was super awesome 
Nimisha1111 thumbnail
Omg! Ur such a good writer!! Update soon yaar!!
AMIKA14 thumbnail
LOVENSHI!!!I JUST WISH YOU WERE THE WRITER OF ANJAAN!!THIS ALL MADE ABSOLUTE SENSE!!I IMAGINED EVERY SINGLE LINE...LOVED IT!🤗
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love this update a lot..Show main aisa kuch hua to maja aa jayega...so Vanraj is their brother...Vikrant is going back to mumbai...can't wait for next part... update soon
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect reason diya yaar Vanraj and Adu k bich k connection ka. But dekho show me kya dikhaye ya dikhaye bhi ya ni. But waiting for next part
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Dude no, Vanraaj can't be Aditis bro! Yuck!
Ah viks dialogue in the end ❤️
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Dude no, Vanraaj can't be Aditis bro! Yuck!

Ah viks dialogue in the end ❤️

Fiction Riya fiction! 😆

I don't think we'll ever get a reason for why vanraj is behind Aditi other than the fact that she can see unnatural, so could shikha but she wasn't the one kidnapped or killed (shivani).. and CVs didn't Touch the topic for 56 episodes, agle 9 me Kya u khad lenge.. to I guess isise Kam chalana padega