Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mitras

Kash yehi explanation dede CVS but the whole vanraaj and Aditi relationship was super awesome 

Thanks mitras πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Yr mujhe sach mein lag RHA hai ki yahi hoga...story mein aacha se ghus gai thi mein ki sach mein yahi hua hoga

Thank you sakshi πŸ˜³

We can hope.. but I have a feeling nahi Milne wala.. the sessse will end with katappa ne bahubali ko kyu mara ..πŸ˜•
Which is kind of good coz then there will be an entire season 2 explaining the "kyu?"
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIKA14

LOVENSHI!!!I JUST WISH YOU WERE THE WRITER OF ANJAAN!!THIS ALL MADE ABSOLUTE SENSE!!I IMAGINED EVERY SINGLE LINE...LOVED IT!πŸ€—

Thanks amika πŸ€—
I wish! Would have written S2 and S3 already😭
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimisha1111

Omg! Ur such a good writer!! Update soon yaar!!

Thanks nimisha πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Perfect reason diya yaar Vanraj and Adu k bich k connection ka. But dekho show me kya dikhaye ya dikhaye bhi ya ni. But waiting for next part

Key words!! Kuch nahi batanewale! Out of nowhere vanraj akar adu aur Vicky ke jaan ke picche pad jaega 
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Love this update a lot..Show main aisa kuch hua to maja aa jayega...so Vanraj is their brother...Vikrant is going back to mumbai...can't wait for next part... update soon

Good ur enjoying my rotten brain child πŸ˜†

Updating tonight, good thing I wrote it yesterday itself.. aaj to bilkul bhi mood nahi Hai..
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: loveinshi

Fiction Riya fiction! πŸ˜†

I don't think we'll ever get a reason for why vanraj is behind Aditi other than the fact that she can see unnatural, so could shikha but she wasn't the one kidnapped or killed (shivani).. and CVs didn't Touch the topic for 56 episodes, agle 9 me Kya u khad lenge.. to I guess isise Kam chalana padega 

I think there are two groups in show. Vanraaj is after vikrant and those spirit who took away Aditi is probably dead souls who were killed by Vanraaj. They took away to test Aditi and then gave her back and now they coming back to warn her about V. Shikha kaun?
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I think there are two groups in show. Vanraaj is after vikrant and those spirit who took away Aditi is probably dead souls who were killed by Vanraaj. They took away to test Aditi and then gave her back and now they coming back to warn her about V. Shikha kaun?

Nope those souls, insaani janwar, they work for vanraj. It's a weird big group and no one has any idea what's going on πŸ˜•
I think this was shown in the episode where Aditi found that second book, the old guy with yellow eyes, warns the drunk guy and later that night the insaani janwar kills him.. more like sucks the life out of him like dementors..πŸ˜•

Shikha is the girl from aditi's last case before kidnapping, it was her room from where she got kidnapped. Shikha could see them too
Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago
loveinshi thumbnail
Chapter 3
Last chapter, 100% fiction! Has no links to realityπŸ˜† But I've given a very open ending to this TS, just in case.. idk what I'm expecting to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Mumbai, Aditi had solved 3 more case in the last 6 days without any break. The last one though was very tiring. Janhavi was a orphan possessed by another ghost. At the end janhavi's mothers spirit had come to her rescue. Although Aditi told janhavi that there was no love stronger than a mother's and that she will forever stay with her to protect and guide her, she could not ignore the pang in her heart.

Smita had been a great mother as long she was alive, she never treated Aditi as an orphan. But ever since Aditi found out that she was adopted, she could not stop but wonder why her real mother must have abandoned her. She had no memory of her past, she was probably too young when it happened. Suddenly she felt alone in her house. She tried calling vikrant one more time, but it was still unavailable, she needed a friend right now and he wasnt there. She called her father and spoke to him for a while before going to sleep. 

Next morning Aditi woke up to her ringtone instead of her alarm. She looked at the screen with her sleepy eyes. It was her day off and who the hell was disturbing her so early in the morning! She was surprised to see vikrants name on the screen. Aditi got up hurriedly and answered the call.

"Vikrant!! Kahan the itne din? Meine kitni baar contact karne ki koshish ki pata Hai? Bata ke jaa sakte the ke na? Pata Hai Mei kitna pareshan ho gayi thi." She started even before vikrant could say a word.

"Are ASP saahiba saans to lijiye! Meine bhi miss Kiya tha tumhe. Aaj milte Hai lunch pe? Wahi sab bata dunga." Aditi agreed to the proposal and they ended the call. Both vikrant and Aditi were very excited to meet each other. They were going to see the other one after almost two weeks now.

At the hotel, Aditi saw vikrant sitting at the table waiting for her. She ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. She had really missed him, the last time he was away it was because of his coma and she didn't like to be away from him for some reason. Vikrant returned the hug equally, he had missed her too. His brain and heart were doing this weird thing where they didn't want him to be away from her. They broke apart and took their seats, Aditi directly jumped to the point.

"Aur vikrant ab tumhari maa ki tabiyat kaisi Hai? Suresh sir ne bataya tha usi ki vajah se tumne leave li thi."

Vikrant cursed Suresh under his breath for telling this lie out of all the possibilities. He replied none the less,

"Haan ab wo bilkul thik hai, kuch nahi wo mei ghar nahi jata na regularly to thoda sa badha chadha ke bata diya mujhe unhone. Kabhi milwaunga tumhe unse."

Vikrant started telling her more about his family and Aditi was listening quietly. At least he had some family anecdotes to share. Vikrant was so engrossed in one of his childhood stories that he didn't notice that Aditi was not listening anymore,she was lost in her own thoughts. When he looked at her he knew what must be going on in her head , and he couldn't hide the truth anymore, he called her name,

"Aditi.." Aditi looked up at the mention of her name,

"Meine tumse ek sach chhupaya Hai.." vikrant said with his eyes fixed on his plate.

"Kaisa sach vikrant?" Aditi asked touching his hand,

"Wada karo ke tum is baat se gussa nahi hogi." Vikrant said holding her hand and looking up at her.

"Tum mujhe Dara rahe ho vikrant, batao na Kya baat Hai?" Aditi was worried now. She knew there was something vikrant was hiding from her but she had brushed it off previously.

"Mei.. Mei apne ghar nahi gaya tha. Mei sivana gaya tha, tumhare adoption ke bareme sach pata lagane ke liye." Vikrant could feel Aditi stiffen in her chair, when she didn't say anything he continued,

"I'm sorry Aditi. Mujhe tumhe bina bataye tumhari life me dakhalandazi nahi karni chahiye thi. Lekin uss din meine jab tumhe wo family related baatein karte hue suna Sahani's ke ghar par to mujhse raha nahi gaya."

Aditi extracted her hand from vikrants grasp. She rummaged through her purse and threw some money on the table and ran away from the hotel. She couldn't stay there anymore. She counted vikrant as her friend and he wasn't allowed to sift through her past without telling her. And he had the nerve to lie to her about it until the last moment! Her eyes had brimmed with tears as she told her address to the taxi driver. Vikrant ran after Aditi, he just spotted her leaving in a taxi. He had to fix the things he had done. He got in his car and drove towards her house.

Aditi entered her house and closed the door, she rested her back against the door and slumped down. Tears were running down her face now, smudging her makeup. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door, followed by a voice,

"Aditi darwaja kholo Aditi!"

"Chale jao yahan se vikrant! Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni Hai."

"Mei manta hu Aditi ke mujhe tumse jhoot nahi bolna chahiye Tha. Lekin please darwaaja kholo."

Aditi opens the door but doesn't let him ener just yet, she barks at him instead,

"Aur kab sach batane wale the aap mujhe ACP saab? Hun? Boliye na? Ab kyu chup ho gaye? Mujhe saari sacchai janni Hai abhi ke abhi"

Vikrant was hesitant at first, but he told her about the tantrik in sivana, Shivani, and the other girl. He mentioned they were her sisters. But he didn't tell her about the boy.

Aditi looked at him with tear filled eyes, this was too much information to process. She had two sisters, technically one now and they didn't know anything about her. Her elder sister had been killed by vanraj for one of his sick rituals and there was nothing she could do about it now,

"Kya an bhi tum kuchh chhupa rahe ho?" She asked vikrant.
Vikrant held both her hands in his and replied with a question instead,

"Kya tumhe mujh par bharosa hai?"

Aditi simply noded, she trusted vikrant with her life.

"To fir ek baat yaad rakhna, tum akeli nahi ho. Mei tumhare sath hu, har musibat me. Mei kabhi tumhe kisi musibat me fasne nahi dunga. Aur tumhari behen ko dhundane me mei tumhari madad karunga. Just trust me, Mei sahi samay anepar tumhe sab kuch bataunga.. sirf wada Karo ke tum iske picche nahi bhagogi."

Hearing this Aditi nodded, she could do that. She hugged him and buried her face in his shirt and finally let her tears flow. Vikrant hugged her back. He hadn't completely lied to her, but he had to carry the weight of what he had hidden from her for a while now.
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow yr...awesome kash ye sab show mein bhi hota toh kitna aacha hota...but...Thanku sooo much @loveinshi for this amazing story...
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow kya kamaal story thi,wow
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kyu kyu kyu??? 
Kyu Anjaan ki writer tum nehi ho????πŸ˜’
This one is amazing...Viditi meeting was emotional...Finally Vik told her the truth and consoled her...πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely update it is...Do write more more and more...