PaRi Story - Chalo Ek Baar Fir Se - Part 3/4 Page 7

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone 🤗

When Parth and Shorvori separated and our original Parth was still there, like majority of DSDT Viewers, I wanted to see them together again.. I wanted to see an emotional reunion of them, because they deserved to be with each other. Their relationship redefined purity of love, and Sidharth and Rashami were absolutely mind blowing as PaRi. Had PaRi reunion happened with both of them and before their relationship was ruined by a third angle, it would have been such a treat to watch. But alas, CVs had something else on their mind. They not only ruined a beautiful couple, but ruined the character of Parth with the replacement. I had imagined so many things about how their reunion will be, but all that remained to my imagination only. That is exactly where this story started taking shape in my mind. And finally, I am able to write it here.

So, this story is about PaRi reunion with original Parth and Shorvori. It starts from the time when Sidharth was about to leave the show.. It will be a simple and crisp story, and I don't intend to stretch it much. It will have maximum 5-6 parts, and I will try to update them without much gap.

Here is hoping you all will like it!

Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Chalo Ek Baar Fir Se Ajnabee Ban Jaye Hum Dono..
(Let us be strangers once again)

Edited by _goofyCat_ - 6 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Rashmi,  I was waiting for this story ever since you mentioned about writing one..
I'm quite eager to read your story... Bring it on! 
🥳
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for something great!
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yaaas I am so f**king exited, I always was for how they will meet <33
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rashmi! Your idea to compile your feelings for PaRi has given a pleasant feeling. Being an oversensitive person , I couldn't bear the discrimination RD suffered at the hands of the PH. Earlier it was Sid and now RD, both the senior and accomplished actors were forced to quit, so that the surrogate receives the centre stage. What hurts the most that we have been branded as jealous of an amateur actress, when we bring into light the grave discrepancies in the storyline. Members have tried their level best to highlight the gross injustice meted out to SidMi, to the notice of the makers through this and various other forums. But the blind bhakts of the surrogate is in no mood to reflect within and call an end to this objectionable show.
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ! I can not wait  to  read the love story between Parth and Shorvori ❤️
Thank you Rashmi 👍🏼
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excited!! First ever FF here!!! PaRi!! <3
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Wow Rashmi,  I was waiting for this story ever since you mentioned about writing one..

I'm quite eager to read your story... Bring it on! 
🥳

Thank you Sudha!! 😳 Hoping you will enjoy it..
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kallol012

waiting eagerly for something great!

Thanks! I am hoping it doesn't disappoint you 😊