Kundali Bhagya

Should Rishab Be With...

Poll

Who would you like Rishab to end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all. The name's Mimi 😃 Pleasure to meet you.  I've never posted in this forum before. Mostly I've just been a silent reader.  But forum activity has seemed a bit lacking as of late, so I thought I'd help liven things up.

So here's a fun question: Who would you like to see Rishab marry and live happily ever after with? 

Me? I'm a Preeran girl.  But I still want the best for Rishab.  I'm much too attached to Shrishmeer to want Shristi to be his lucky lady, which is why I'm voting for Bulbul. Bulbul should come back one day. But since her husband has since gotten hitched and has also fathered a son -- so to say that the Purab ship has sailed seems pretty just.

And also. Janki's daughter was always a gem. Poor Purvi left KKB humiliated and in tears. I want the best for her too. So hence, I'm torn. I'd also like her with Rishab.  I just hope Prithvi never learns of her existence. I can already see him pursuing the poor girl in order to wreak havoc on Janki and the Arora's once Karan exposes his a$$.

But how about you? Who do you ship?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all pleasure to meet you 😉 and welcome. For some reason I feel I saw you in one of the forums before not sure which one KKB or KDB. Anyway this is very good question, Rishab deserves the best in his life too. I am Preeran fan so maybe hard to say preeta but her other sister(exclude Pragya plz) Bulbul, Shrishti , Purvi are too young for Rishab , no offense. I am also Shrishmeer fan 😳 so we have two options Bulbul or Purvi both were amazing. Lol I am also torn here 😆
So I would choose Purvi reason would be I liked her character she had in her to give back to villains. Even if Punnu tries I don't think Purvi was somebody who would do something extreme. I want her to come back in KDB 😊

I don't know why Sherlyn was included but for me she is out of list between this good Arora girls 😊. 
Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya23

First of all pleasure to meet you 😉 and welcome. For some reason I feel I saw you in one of the forums before not sure which one KKB or KDB. Anyway this is very good question, Rishab deserves the best in his life too. I am Preeran fan so maybe hard to say preeta but her other sister(exclude Pragya plz) Bulbul, Shrishti , Purvi are too young for Rishab , no offense. I am also Shrishmeer fan 😳 so we have two options Bulbul or Purvi both were amazing. Lol I am also torn here 😆

So I would choose Purvi reason would be I liked her character she had in her to give back to villains. Even if Punnu tries I don't think Purvi was somebody who would do something extreme. I want her to come back in KDB 😊

I don't know why Sherlyn was included but for me she is out of list between this good Arora girls 😊. 

🤗 thank you for the warm welcome.

Oh I used to be all up in the KKB forum.. but certain "things" have me in a tizzy right now. 😡 And well, simply put I'm not the obsessed Abhigya fan girl that I once was. Post leap stuff has me trying desperately not to eat my own hair out of frustration  😭 but hey what can you do. 

Oh gosh.  I forgot to add Pragya. She is SINGLE (but not ready to mingle) now too!! I don't think I can add it to the poll now. But I think she's too busy to be an option. She's got her hands full with Kiara and King...and pretending Abhi doesn't exist (👏...sorry but I just had too).

Oh I added Sherlyn to play Devil's advocate. But I mean you never know. If it weren't for her whole "let's kill people" thing -- she could have been sympathetic. But alas, she chooses to run people over like speed bumps and grins over them and watch's them die like a psycho. She's unredeemable in my eyes. The writers could have painted her as a brainwashed victim of abuse, but nope! She's definitely no Prithvi-puppet. Sherlyn is certifiably INSANE. But I mean, if Tanu could get Abhi in the end - ANYTHING is possible. 🤢
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Let Pragya stay in London with King alone 😆 far from poisonous people around her. Situation is different in Tanu's case, she was allowed only when Abhi kept the door open. Here I don't see any chance of Sherlyn becoming bahu of Luthras neither any of the brother will let her bhatako around them 😉 I still can't believe what they made to KKB by reading updates kind of got idea what is going on now 😕 . Coming to Sherlyn don't know how her character will shape up in future she might not become psycho but she seems ruthless and insensitive  
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Mimi!
Here I would go with purvi bcoz I'm a PreeRan fan, so can't choose preeta, shrishmeer fan too so no shristi, rabul fan so no bulbul, so among Sherlyn & Purvi , I'll choose purvi😆
Irfana15 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Has any1 seen the drama mujhse kuch kehti hai ye khamoshiyan it used 2 air on star plus where rishabh n bulbul were paired opposite each other 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
rishabh is a nice guy...wishing only happiness for him.
i want him to end up with shrishti...they look good together...
Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shrishti looks good with rishabh. So my vote goes to her.