Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikakapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Its not like the episodes are bad.I am not asking CVS to change their story.My only wish is to hear some logical dialogues from Avni's mouth. Am I asking for too much?

true same dialogues that I did everything to save my family in a loop doesn't make a sense now...she would have said that after losing neela maa she doesn't afford to lose anyone n she considers herself as bad omen whoever life she enters she brings her bad fate with her...that will give perfect shape to her fears but on screen now she appears only a stubborn
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are CVS trying to ship Neil -mitali ?day by day both Neil and Avni are becoming intolerable for me & by  just portraying Avni as stubborn and letting her to be named and proving her egoistic is actually increasing the hatred for that character and TBH everything in the world  anything and everything can be justified  when we have better defensive skills (I mean like a pro lawyer) in simple I don't know about the characters who is right and who is wrong each of our perspective differs but one thing I have been saying from long is balance both are your leads why partial to show only Neil's pov and pain more and portray Avni as heartless and no justification no monologue literally making us question her actions Everyday

ii really want to know who is the writer or who handles avni's character don't they know even though ml is most important Character in the show the centre figure of any itv show is the female lead only everyone look upto her more especially neutral viewers /TRP Aunties they should be able to understand her actions reasonings and sympathise with her 
If not anything else atleast give us balanced pov for both of them kya chala jayega bhai CVS aapka it has been nearly more than one month now post leap all we see is what Neil feels how he lived how he is living every little emotion is concentrated and focused and delivered to audience for Neil but then what about Avni ?

Its a grave mistake to make Mowgli a supposed orphan all of sudden their son Out of nowhere Ok you did that atleast now give us some justification and convincing reason from your side for avni
Since CVS took the overnight decision and  put the blame on the character Avni now come on justify her actions atleast to some extent If not fully 

Amid all this I don't even know whether neelama truth will be revealed ever ?
Because I cannot see even a small indication towards neelama's death truth unfolding in near future it seems like CVS themselves forgot what made Avni leave before 10 years at first place seems like the character Avni herself is clueless and really left because she was scared of Vidyut and not because of papajis truth

Some people love Neil more and justify everything he does in one way or another while some people love Avni more so they justify everything she does in one way or another
It literally has become Avni vs Neil I have always wanted and been team avNeil any day I will never say I love only Neil and hate Avni and vice versa Ever

Both the characters have some flaws I love both equally with all their flaws but at present I'm not team avNeil nor team Neil or team Avni 

I don't know whether the new writers ruined Neil or avni but they definitely ruined avNeil atleast for me for whom I started watching the show and has been only reason why I watched this show Is no more the same 

tilll how long people will be justifying avni and Neil everyday after every episode & now from FD this disease has transferred to show too  it has turned Avni vs Neil In real 

I feel like pulling my hair banging my head on wall CVS if you are by any chance see this thread please understand our frustration our patience is tested beyond limits 

Bottom line :stop justifying Neil's actions by making avni heartless please please give us balanced pov of both the leads equally atleast start showing us avni's pov in depth from now on atleast for some episodes Like you spent your time and energy on Neil

The way the story is progressing seems like the show is not going to end and let us breathe anytime soon so you have more time atleast spend it in showing avni's pov now rather than useless chudail drama 

Thankyou πŸ˜΅

Edited by Chocolatebond - 6 years ago
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Its not like the episodes are bad.I am not asking CVS to change their story.My only wish is to hear some logical dialogues from Avni's mouth. Am I asking for too much?

Not at all! A number of us are on the same page as you.

Also, as for Mowgli being out of syllabus (love this comment of yours πŸ˜†), I am beginning to doubt that too! If not Mowgli, what would have brought AvNeil back together again? πŸ€ͺ Vidyuth's death? Sayesha? What was the initial plan then? πŸ˜•
ishikakapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

Are CVS trying to ship Neil -mitali ?day by day both Neil and Avni are becoming intolerable for me & by just portraying Avni as stubborn and letting her to be named and proving her egoistic is actually increasing the hatred for that character and TBH everything in the world anything and everything can be justified when we have better defensive skills (I mean like a pro lawyer) in simple I don't know about the characters who is right and who is wrong each of our perspective differs but one thing I have been saying from long isbalanceboth are your leads why partial to show only Neil's pov and pain more and portray Avni as heartless and no justification no monologue literally making us question her actions Everyday

ii really want to know who is the writer or who handles avni's character don't they know even though ml is most important Character in the show the centre figure of any itv show is the female lead only everyone look upto her more especially neutral viewers /TRP Aunties they should be able to understand her actions reasonings and sympathise with her
If not anything else atleast give us balanced pov for both of them kya chala jayega bhai CVS aapka it has been nearly more than one month now post leap all we see is what Neil feels how he lived how he is living every little emotion is concentrated and focused and delivered to audience for Neil but then what about Avni ?

Its a grave mistake to make Mowgli a supposed orphan all of sudden their son Out of nowhere Okyou did that atleast now give us some justification and convincing reason from your side for avni
Since CVS took the overnight decision and put the blame on the character Avni now come on justify her actions atleast to some extent If not fully

Because I cannot see even a small indication towards neelama's death truth unfolding in near future it seems like CVS themselves forgot what made Avni leave before 10 years at first place seems like the character Avni herself is clueless and really left because she was scared of Vidyut and not because of papajis truth

Some people love Neil more and justify everything he does in one way or another while some people love Avni more so they justify everything she does in one way or another
It literally has become Avni vs Neil I have always wanted and been team Neil any day I will never say I love only Neil and hate Avni and vice versa Ever

Both the characters have some flaws I love both equally with all their flaws but at present I'm not team avNeil nor team Neil or team Avni

I don't know whether the new writers ruined Neil or avni but they definitely ruined avNeil atleast for me for whom I started watching the show and has been only reason why I watched this show Is no more the same

tilll how long people will be justifying avni and Neil everyday after every episode & now from FD this disease has transferred to show too it has turned Avni vs Neil In real

I feel like pulling my hair banging my head on wall CVS if you are by any chance see this thread please understand our frustration our patience is tested beyond limits

Bottom line :stop justifying Neil's actions by making avni heartless please please give us balanced pov of both the leads equally atleast start showing us avni's pov in depth from now on atleast for some episodes Like you spent your time and energy on Neil

The way the story is progressing seems like the show is not going to end and let us breathe anytime soon so you have more time atleast spend it in showing avni's pov now rather than useless chudail drama

Thankyou😡

true lack of justification to avni's character has made us lost the connect with avni now...
IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs are constantly failing to write Avni's character. N that's obviously making the AvNeil fans choose sides too. We could love AvNeil only until they were AvNeil...We can not see AvNeil now, how can we ship them? Obviously viewers can't support the couple just because they are fans of the said couple, they'll only support one of them if the other is portrayed in a bad light by the makers. As of now, viewers have only chosen their favourite, cvs really need to work on Avni's character before Avni vs Neil fan war begins. The least we expect is something by which we can at least infer her feelings n try to "justify" her actions like we are doing with Neil. Something is a must! 
I have always appreciated this fandom for not creating ML vs FL arguments, I hope that too doesn't happen in these last days of the show.
The least we all can do is, let's keep only one episode discussion thread per day n put our opinion only once after every episode. This constant discussion about who is right n who is wrong throughout the day under different threads is also draining us out. We all know the situation of our show n we all also know our ranting is of no use. Then why keep repeating the same things forever? Every thread starts with something new n by the end of it, its always either of Avni or Neil, blaming the writers for the changed behaviour of characters, abusing the channel n producers for not valuing n teasing the fans and the repeated boring clothes of the leads. If we keep repeatedly discussing the same crisis of this show and judging who is right n who is wrong, it will create the differences among us only. Let's put our thoughts once in a day n not stress over it much. We have no control over what cvs show, but we have control on how much we react n how we stand united.
This is not to offend anyone n this applies to myself too. I admit I m partial towards Neil too, but I try to express my thoughts once n refrain from discussing the same continuously.
Sorry if this offends anybody.
Edited by IFLove - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Cvs are constantly failing to write Avni's character. N that's obviously making the AvNeil fans choose sides too. We could love AvNeil only until they were AvNeil...We can not see AvNeil now, how can we ship them? Obviously viewers can't support the couple just because they are fans of the said couple, they'll only support one of them if the other is portrayed in a bad light by the makers. As of now, viewers have only chosen their favourite, cvs really need to work on Avni's character before Avni vs Neil fan war begins. The least we expect is something by which we can at least infer her feelings n try to "justify" her actions like we are doing with Neil. Something is a must! 

I have always appreciated this fandom for not creating ML vs FL arguments, I hope that too doesn't happen in these last days of the show.
The least we all can do is, let's keep only one episode discussion thread per day n put our opinion only once after every episode. This constant discussion about who is right n who is wrong throughout the day under different threads is also draining us out. We all know the situation of our show n we all also know our ranting is of no use. Then why keep repeating the same things forever? Every thread starts with something new n by the end of it, its always either of Avni or Neil, blaming the writers for the changed behaviour of characters, abusing the channel n producers for not valuing n teasing the fans and the repeated boring clothes of the leads. If we constrain ourselves for repeatedly discussing the same crisis of this show and judging who is right n who is wrong, it will create the differences among us only. Let's put our thoughts once in a day n not stress over it much. We have no control over what cvs show, but we have control on how much we react n how we stand united.
This is not to offend anyone n this applies to myself too. I admit I m partial towards Neil too, but I try to express my thoughts once n refrain from discussing the same continuously.
Sorry if this offends anybody.

I agree +1 I don't want this FD to become Avni vs Neil on any day and from now I will try my best to refrain from justifying or analysing the characters in deep 
Like dragon says characters are mere puppets in the hands of the writers hope writers Ko sadbhuddi aaye and they start to give us balanced pov of both the leads without being partial to one lead alone it's high time CVS understand where they are going wrong 
IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

Are CVS trying to ship Neil -mitali ?day by day both Neil and Avni are becoming intolerable for me & by  just portraying Avni as stubborn and letting her to be named and proving her egoistic is actually increasing the hatred for that character and TBH everything in the world  anything and everything can be justified  when we have better defensive skills (I mean like a pro lawyer) in simple I don't know about the characters who is right and who is wrong each of our perspective differs but one thing I have been saying from long is balance both are your leads why partial to show only Neil's pov and pain more and portray Avni as heartless and no justification no monologue literally making us question her actions Everyday

Its a grave mistake to make Mowgli a supposed orphan all of sudden their son Out of nowhere Ok you did that atleast now give us some justification and convincing reason from your side for avni
Since CVS took the overnight decision and  put the blame on the character Avni now come on justify her actions atleast to some extent If not fully 

It literally has become Avni vs Neil I have always wanted and been team Neil any day I will never say I love only Neil and hate Avni and vice versa Ever

tilll how long people will be justifying avni and Neil everyday after every episode & now from FD this disease has transferred to show too  it has turned Avni vs Neil In real 

Thankyou πŸ˜΅

@Red : I completely agree. I don't remember exactly when, but after this leap when bashing Avni was just started, I had made an exclusive post for this. Quoting my experience from YHM fandom, I had said the same thing that writers write whatever they want to, we keep banging our heads against eachother for supporting either of the couple and this splits the fandom. Once the fans themselves are arguing with eachother n hating one of the two leads, it becomes easier for the writers to write separation tracks without having fans nagging them since the fans too get used to bashing one of the leads n gradually it becomes their hobby. So cvs keep showing their sadakchhap drama to attract such viewers n viewers too keep watching n bashing the leads...viewers blame the cvs for such separations n cvs blame the viewers who entertain themselves by such wars...n the vicious circle continues.
I very much saw this coming n dreaded this split in the fandom since then. But many didn't believe me n said yhm forum runs a special thread for this purpose (which actually isn't a case, that's the most impartial n sensible thread on that forum) and that will never happen with our show. But see? Slowly slowly we started bashing Avni n feeling for Neil alone n cvs used this for their benefit n are showing the typical crap.
Fans do react on what the makers show, but makers too show something only to which fans react...let's remember this!
Edited by IFLove - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Needed post! Avni needs to speak up with Neil...if Neela maa was there she would have guided her Prakash is now her guiding force n I am banking on Sunehri reaching the edge of her patience with Avni being bashed...I want her to shed light for Neil coz Avni will not speak up

We have Kamini who will be creating another havoc...for her orphasr kids sake she should act

Btw who is Jeetu in Orphanage that lawyer said someone wants to adopt??? Did anyone notice the name or it's just me?

Jeetu is Mr India of Avni's orphanage
Chocolatebond thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

@Red : I completely agree. I don't remember exactly when, but after this leap when bashing Avni was just started, I had made an exclusive post for this. Quoting my experience from YHM fandom, I had said the same thing that writers write whatever they want to, we keep banging our heads against eachother for supporting either of the couple and this splits the fandom. Once the fans themselves are arguing with eachother n hating one of the two leads, it becomes easier for the writers to write separation tracks without having fans nagging them since the fans too get used to bashing one of the leads n gradually it becomes their hobby. So cvs keep showing their sadakchhap drama to attract such viewers n viewers too keep watching n bashing the leads...viewers blame the cvs for such separations n cvs blame the viewers who entertain themselves by such wars...n the vicious circle continues.
I very much saw this coming n dreaded this split in the fandom since then. But many didn't believe me n said yhm forum runs a special thread for this purpose (which actually isn't a case, that's the most impartial n sensible thread on that forum) and that will never happen with our show. But see? Slowly slowly we started bashing Avni n feeling for Neil alone n cvs used this for their benefit n are showing the typical crap.
Fans do react on what the makers show, but makers too show something only to which fans react...let's remember this!

@bold -well said 100% true yes indeed people are enjoying bashing and made it a fun way to keep forum activity alive but the truth is it is mentally exhausting but no one understands unfortunately
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sky-if

Not at all! A number of us are on the same page as you.

Also, as for Mowgli being out of syllabus (love this comment of yours πŸ˜†), I am beginning to doubt that too! If not Mowgli, what would have brought AvNeil back together again? πŸ€ͺ Vidyuth's death? Sayesha? What was the initial plan then? πŸ˜•

May be the teenage pregnancy track in which they have showed AvNeil falling in love again while fighting to get justice for Sayesha