Do cvs want people to ship AvNeil?

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Are cvs by any chance planning to show Avni's side of story someday?
I understand that Mowgli came out of syllabus but that does not mean that writers will leave the answer sheet blank. They will have to fill it with something. Right?
Avni's every time main darr gayi thi, maine decision le liya tha blah blah all these lame reasons are only making Avni's defence weak.
Cvs have to show something to favor Avni also so that the ten years of fatherhood Avni snatched from Neil does not appear as selfish decision from her side.
Couldn't she say something like that she was concerned about her unborn child's security and at that time with Vidyut alive, she could not place her faith on Neil and his police force as they could not save Neela maa. 
Neil thinks that Avni never trusted him then let Avni support her distrust on him with some bitter truths rather than making silly excuses. This will not nullify the wrongdoing of Avni but at least it will not push her to a point of no return.
As per my understanding, day by day the episodes are splitting the AvNeil fans into Avni and Neil fans where some are supporting Avni and some are supporting Neil.
That makes me wonder if cvs really want people to ship AvNeil or not. People will ship a couple only if they are presented as equal, equal in facing hardships also and not when one is always presented as the guilty party.
Its high time Avni's words and actions also start conveying the pain she underwent in these ten years and not left only to viewers' assumptions, before it is too late.
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love dis post.
Dts exactly how I have been feeling since some days.
Tired of d daily fights and arguments.
Chahe koi maane ya na maane...except a few...everyone has chosen der side.

Show should potray d leads equally.So dt d fans connect to both and ship dem as one.Here people are suggesting Avni should die or Neil should move on and marry Mitali.
Its so disheartening to see all this.

I feel all d more distant frm d show because of this.If I dnt feel d leads should become one at some point of time then what's d use of watching d show.We dnt watch shows to relate it to our real life.We watch it for relaxation, for entertainment and for dreamy things dt may not happen in reality.

I blame d writers for this chaos.
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 This gets right to the point!

<copy paste from Darsh's thread>
Yet again today CVs failed to do justice to Avni.. they are just dragging the inevitable truth of why Avni left. So for now Neil being hurt, angry is relatable. Yes, he lost his cool and shouted about Avni trying to break his engagement (even though he did not mean it) but whatever he said prior is true! Avni made a decision that impacted multiple lives( including chotu Mowgli) without consulting anyone in her "perfect" family, she still refuses to give the reason for why she left/had to leave and just expects Neil and the Khannas to understand? ðŸĪŠ

Edited by sky-if - 6 years ago
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I agree with you dragon. this forum is dividing in to three team , Team Avni  ,Team Neil and Team confuse/undecided. cvs 's another goal is complete.😭
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So true. Avni's justification makes her side so weak. Honestly i just dint understand her reasonings now and whenever she tries to justify her actions, it makes me laugh - there's no connect.
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post.
Thanks for this post dragon. Iam blaming CVS here. After watching today episode. I regret wat I said about Neil. He's truly right in his position.but I don't like his one dialogue where he called her opportunist. I need avni pov badly. I can sense her pain and fear. But I can't see or hear that.  I don't know y they are doing this. I can totally sense we r splitting. Mein guilty bhi hoon. Bcoz meine bhi aaj bohath kuch boldi. Avneil r same. Both are adamant. Both are in ego trip. Both r right in their place. I cant blame Neil. Hope jaldi se inn dono ke dimaag kaam Karre. CVS u r ruining our mental peace. Pls for god sake, bring out the truth.
Today I only felt bad for mogwli. Wat is his fault? Why he is suffering? His crying face haunting me.
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

Awesome post.

Thanks for this post dragon. Iam blaming CVS here. After watching today episode. I regret wat I said about Neil. He's truly right in his position.but I don't like his one dialogue where he called her opportunist. I need avni pov badly. I can sense her pain and fear. But I can't see or hear that.  I don't know y they are doing this. I can totally sense we r splitting. Mein guilty bhi hoon. Bcoz meine bhi aaj bohath kuch boldi. Avneil r same. Both are adamant. Both are in ego trip. Both r right in their place. I cant blame Neil. Hope jaldi se inn dono ke dimaag kaam Karre. CVS u r ruining our mental peace. Pls for god sake, bring out the truth.
Today I only felt bad for mogwli. Wat is his fault? Why he is suffering? His crying face haunting me.

+1 Team Avneil. Dragon is bring forum family together. united we stand and love Avneil.😃
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Needed post! Avni needs to speak up with Neil...if Neela maa was there she would have guided her Prakash is now her guiding force n I am banking on Sunehri reaching the edge of her patience with Avni being bashed...I want her to shed light for Neil coz Avni will not speak up

We have Kamini who will be creating another havoc...for her orphasr kids sake she should act

Btw who is Jeetu in Orphanage that lawyer said someone wants to adopt??? Did anyone notice the name or it's just me?
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its not like the episodes are bad.I am not asking CVS to change their story.My only wish is to hear some logical dialogues from Avni's mouth. Am I asking for too much?
ishikakapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
true dragon now i m irritated with avni...lost connect with her n it's high time that avni's part should be shown properly becoz now a days watching naamkaran is a stress