Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys till CVS stop being partial towards one character's POV bashing will not stop in the forum .
As per the new olv Avni is again on some mission and I don't think any shooting is going to wrap up by 30th
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love love love it dragon πŸ‘
I have suggested this many time please NK ke CVs ki team join karlo πŸ˜† I always find your post so relatabl.

Much love πŸ€—
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

May be the teenage pregnancy track in which they have showed AvNeil falling in love again while fighting to get justice for Sayesha

Like you said every time we reject a track stating it's the worst they come up with something horrible than the previous ones πŸ˜†
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: canzasana

+1 Team Avneil. Dragon is bring forum family together. united we stand and love Avneil.πŸ˜ƒ

I really wanted Avni to try and hold Neil's hand once's and cry her heart out and try to make neil see how emotionally broken she is just like him it wasn't easy for her to stay away from him try to physically touch him make him look in er eyes and explain do something which reminds Neil that she is his avni.
She needs to be more patient with him especially when she know that she's done wrong and seeing neil in so much pain she should 1st try to reduce that.Edited by Shaiksafia - 6 years ago
IFLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

I really wanted Avni to try and hold Neil's hand once's and cry her heart out and try to make neil see how emotionally broken she is just like him it wasn't easy for her to stay away from him try to physically touch him make him look in er eyes and explain do something which reminds Neil that she is his avni.
She needs to be more patient with him especially when she know that she's done wrong and seeing neil in so much pain she should 1st try to reduce that.

+1
Avni only needs to hug him tight once n cry, that's it. He will melt like wax. Enough of her strong facade!
Remember when she revealed her real identity to Neil n hugged him crying, Neil was not comfortable hugging her, yet she had a tight grip n then Neil too couldn't stop himself from giving in to her. If she lost it to herself in that situation, when she didn't even love Neil, I wonder how is she able to control herself now so much?
She just needs to cry hugging him and Neil will feel her pain and understand her. Avni needs to express her pain somehow, both for Neil and us tooπŸ˜†
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

+1
Avni only needs to hug him tight once n cry, that's it. He will melt like wax. Enough of her strong facade!
Remember when she revealed her real identity to Neil n hugged him crying, Neil was not comfortable hugging her, yet she had a tight grip n then Neil too couldn't stop himself from giving in to her. If she lost it to herself in that situation, when she didn't even love Neil, I wonder how is she able to control herself now so much?
She just needs to cry hugging him and Neil will feel her pain and understand her. Avni needs to express her pain somehow, both for Neil and us tooπŸ˜†

Exactly this is I want, about team avni or team Neil I am neither
I am team confused πŸ˜•
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dragon you post on Avni being a marathon runner is so stuck in my head that even in middle of intense scene when Neil says tum phir bhagoee kyu kee bangneh meh toh tum mahir hoh' I smiled n thought just the thought Dragon called out 😊

Looks like CVs do take your input selectively 😊
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If not a dialogue (because clearly that is beyond our writers) maybe just a song where they show just a Avni in pain. Not a song with both of them and Avni shown to be managing Neel's pain. Just a song with her alone, crying and in pain. I think the talented people on this forum need to come up with some song ideas for the CVs. Maybe they will get the hint!Edited by UKGirl22 - 6 years ago