Ishq Subhan Allah

Piyush Sahdev to enter show - plays Kashmiri don who falls for Zara.

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol what is going on here? Is this an entirely new character or the man Rukhsar was chatting to? ðŸ˜†

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/beyhadh-actor-piyush-sahdev-play-underworld-don-ishq-subhan-allah-407398

Beyhadh Actor Piyush Sahdev to play an underworld don in Ishq Subhan Allah

Piyush Sahdev, who was accused of rape in November 2017 was granted bail in December 2017. After 4 months, the actor will be seen as an underworld don in Ishq Subhan Allah.

Written By Karishma Shetty  Mumbai  Published: April 20, 2018 09:01 am  6588 reads  0 comments 

Piyush Sahdev, who was last seen in Beyhadh as an anti-hero, is back to playing an antagonist in Ishq Subhan Allah, according to a leading daily. 

Piyush enters the show four months after he was granted bail. The actor was accused of rape by a model in November 2017 and was granted bail in December 2017.

In Ishq Subhan Allah, Piyush will be seen as an underworld don from Kashmir. 

Talking about starring on the show and his character, Piyush revealed, "My character is outright negative. I play Siraj, who falls in love with the protagonist (Eisha Singh). I am excited about this character, because I haven't played a don before."

Furthermore, Piyush also spoke about playing a bad guy yet again and said, "Also, after Beyhadh, I have realised that people enjoy watching bad guys on screen. I believe that an actor shouldn't restrict himself to positive roles. Heroic roles are normal, but a negative role helps you explore yourself as an actor, enhance your skills and perform something unique."

Are you excited to see Piyush in Ishq Subhan Allah? Let us know in the comments below. 

Meanwhile, during an earlier interview with the daily, Piyush candidly spoke about how he was nervous about how people would react to him post the accusations. Piyush said, ""Once I started getting calls for work, I realised ki main jo soch raha tha ki log mujhe kis nazar sedekhenge, waisa kuch tha hi nahi. I am working on myself again. I want to thank all those who supported me. Most people who spend time inside jail turn bitter and come out with a vow to seek revenge. I could have either turned that or remained positive. I decided to be the latter."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Even DeepThroat and Time Of India says he is entering the show as 'Siraj' so guess it's true.

My wish is he falls for Rukhsar instead, kidnaps her, then they live happily ever after, far far away from my ZaBeer ðŸ˜†

Also, it don't feel right having him on this show. He has been accused of a heinous crime ðŸ¤¢ Wish the makers had casted someone else. 
Edited by ghissapitta - 6 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS.

I don't want to see this guy on my screen. Let him clear his charges & show his face.
Bad choice makers.Was enjoying this show so far.
 I boycott what criminals peddle.😡
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Even DeepThroat and Time Of India says he is entering the show as 'Siraj' so guess it's true.

My wish is he falls for Rukhsar instead, kidnaps her, then they live happily ever after, far far away from my ZaBeer ðŸ˜†

Also, it don't feel right having him on this show. He has been accused of a heinous crime ðŸ¤¢ Wish the makers had casted someone else. 

Can't they get some other actor...this is like condoning his heinous act..
ghissapitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

TFS.

I don't want to see this guy on my screen. Let him clear his charges & show his face.
Bad choice makers.Was enjoying this show so far.
 I boycott what criminals peddle.😡

Absolutely agree with you! This was a horrid choice like for a show about women empowerment is it an intelligent move to bring a guy like THIS in the cast?! 
ghissapitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyM

Can't they get some other actor...this is like condoning his heinous act..

Exactly! This news left a bad taste in my mouth. 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I think makers want a real life criminal to play a goon to make it more realistic.😆
ghissapitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

I think makers want a real life criminal to play a goon to make it more realistic.😆

Lol but seriously. And I'm just thinking if I was Eisha I would feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE around this kind of person ðŸ¤¢
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Lol but seriously. And I'm just thinking if I was Eisha I would feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE around this kind of person ðŸ¤¢

Well. The girl who accused him of rape was his girlfriend , maybe it was a fight between 2 lovers. ðŸ˜• see I am not trying to defend him. ðŸ˜² I just want you to feel better. ðŸ˜ƒ
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly!
A normal person cant get a decent job if he has a case like this against him, why treat the actors differently?

Let's tweet to the channel and makers about our displeasure.
I've done.