Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

Neil will not marry Mitali likhe Lelo if not CVS Zain will never agree to make Neil marry Mitali ðŸ˜ˆdont ask for explanation I won't give ðŸ˜Ž

I need explanation why zain will not agree for the marriage!😲
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Desperate Mitali already said yes that they are prepared for marriage. Only Mowgli himself has to break the truth . I can't understand why Avni doesn't wanna share about the child to Neil.  She will speak  logic that child shouldn't be the reason for him to forgive her and accept her .🥱

She speaks no logic. I mean whats her problem..?? If Neil is not forgiving her, the reason is her impulsive decision. What will he do  if she doesnt want him, because he thinks that she left him and she is not giving any justification. Is she expecting him to force himself on her..?? Or she is waiting for Neil to beg her like a puppy..?? I mean whats his fault..?? In Neil's POV what he is doing is absolutely right. He thinks she doesnt want him and she is not showing anything to reverse it. She always keeps her mouth shut.
Anyway Neil hates her. But if she opens her mouth, then mowgli will have a father for godsake. Why is she so stubborn.. I used to cry watching her manipulating others using her tears. How her father abandoned her and all those emotional scenes.. If she doesnt want Neil's love , then its fine. but Mowgli deserves a father. She is keeping her mouth shut because of her Ego or what not. 

The other pathetic one is Mithali. Even though she knows that Neil is crazy for some one else, she still want to be with him.. Her 'puppy died ' expression is worst of one kind. I must say this.. even though NK had a good cast list - Saesha, Juhi , Mitali and Aman are the bad performers. And why Nk is hell bent on giving more screen space to the bad ones and underutilizing the potential of good actors..
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Not watching d show.

But I dnt understand how is Avni right?
The kid is theirs not hers.Neil didn't push her out of his life...she left for whatever reason dt was.So how can she keep him away from d truth deliberately?????
I simply dnt get Avni dese days.

Avni is like that tapasi😃one should ignore what she does for one's own peace😊
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Not watching d show.

But I dnt understand how is Avni right?
The kid is theirs not hers.Neil didn't push her out of his life...she left for whatever reason dt was.So how can she keep him away from d truth deliberately?????
I simply dnt get Avni dese days.

I have Nada connect with her and can't sympathize with any of her acts ðŸ¥± She is beyond my understanding.  Even after every reason for her leaving him is no more she isn't making it a point to share with Neil.  He has rights to know and if Neil is gonna be angry I will support him blindly. 
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I have Nada connect with her and can't sympathize with any of her acts ðŸ¥± She is beyond my understanding.  Even after every reason for her leaving him is no more she isn't making it a point to share with Neil.  He has rights to know and if Neil is gonna be angry I will support him blindly. 

Sometimes i get confused thinking that she is same Avni who wanted Neil and Juhi to marry because Mishti needs her  HER PERFECT FAMILY. And somehow she thinks that her own son doesnt deserve it.  What twisted logic is that. 
And you knw what cracked me up - she came here to get revenge from Dayawanti because Daya kept her father away from her mother and ruined her perfect family. Now she is doing same to her own son. What a Hypocrite.
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she would have revealed if Neil had accepted her.  Remember all this Swetha drama happened as soon as Vidyuth passed away and it was safe to reveal the truth about Moghuli.  But then Avni overheard Swetha and she realized Neil needs to move on one way or rather.

For Neil to start a new life she did not want the child holding him back.  If I were Avni, I would want Neil to forgive me and love me for me not for the child.  So she decided to hold the secret but as she said before to Sayesha, truth always comes back to haunt you.  That is what is going to happen.

I think Neil is going to propose to Mithali tomorrow.  Mithali will not accept.  

Then Moghuli missing drama is going to happen and Neil is going to find about his child.  

I want Neil to forgive Avni and not marry Mithali.  I hope everyone helps them resolve their issues.

darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

I dont knw how you guys can justify Avni. Its just her EGO is ruling her. I mean she always sacrificed herself for others. so why not for her own Son..?? May be Neil may hate her more but he will accept his child and Mowgli will have a father. The worst thing about Avni is she knw the pain of not getting father's love. Still she went ahead and did it her own child. Doesn't Neil and Mowgli have any rights. She always takes decisions for others and she thinks its right. She is a hard headed women and always want Neil to apologise to her. She never did anything to make right btw her and Neil infact she went ahead and Offered Neil on silver platter to Mithali. Sometimes i cant believe her because she is the same Avni who wanted to sacrifice her for Mishti having both papa and mama. Doesn't she love her child at all. How she turned out to be like this even after having Neela's parvarish. To be frank, when ever they show young Avni onscreen i feel something is bad gonna happen soon. Because Avni takes impulsive decisions when she appears. Whatever you guys say Avni have NO right to keep a father and son away from eachother.

Even after the Truth is out and Vidyut is no more. Now what is stopping her from revealing the truth about Mowgli. Her SELFISHNESS or Her EGO???

I am not justifying avni's action..there is nothing much to justify in her case. At times you feel bad even for the villain no matter how cruel the person was..here avni isnt even a villain and i feel bad for her at times..only at times!I have lost the connect with avni several weeks ago and have mentioned that earlier too.

Yes almost many out here feel for neil more but still we all came here coz of our love for avneil. But coz avni isn't right how can we just unsee her now. It is only when this thought comes up i even pay attention to her feelings or else avni is to be ignored and not justified for our peace and happiness😊
Edited by darsh333 - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

I need explanation why zain will not agree for the marriage!😲

because he is a true avNeil shipper he loves avNeil more than us iske aage mat poocho I won't tell ðŸ˜†
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

Sometimes i get confused thinking that she is same Avni who wanted Neil and Juhi to marry because Mishti needs her  HER PERFECT FAMILY. And somehow she thinks that her own son doesnt deserve it.  What twisted logic is that. 
And you knw what cracked me up - she came here to get revenge from Dayawanti because Daya kept her father away from her mother and ruined her perfect family. Now she is doing same to her own son. What a Hypocrite.

This exactly! 

I get that she does not want Neil to accept her only because of Mowgli.. but what a time to put her feelings first! What about the child - how can she ever justify what she did to her son?! 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweta is a shallow person. She judges things by what she sees with any in depth understanding. She herself easily moved on from Veer that is why she thinks that moving on is easy for others also.
So Neil will find an injured Mitali  in hospital and think that she is fit for marriage, how weird is that😕
I didn't find Neil's childhood version cute🥱
Mowgli has inherited most of the features from Neil par bhaagnewaala feature maa se mila hai
But the baccha is smart, apne zaroorat kaa saaman saath lekar bhaagega😎
Lagta hai joh couple Mowgli ko adopt karne aaye the unhone Tara-Sitara ko adopt kar liya hai
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago