Today's episode:Avni leaves KH & Prakash questions Avni

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The episode is good but as viewer you might feel exhausted/drained.

There is no saesha again😊

The episode begins with avni breaking the ms and avneil breakdown.Breakdown is ohkay..but hs has again chopped off the song.

Sunehri questions avni of her deed.She says avni always took the decisions by herself and never asked neil.Still avni remains the same 😕and asks sunehri to get ready to shift. Sunehri is😊

Avni shifts to the new house. She doesnt wait for prakash who isnt at home.Khannas bid goodbye.Neil watch her go from avneil's room.

Avni has left a letter for Prakash saying he is her father and all will remain in her heart.😊

Shweta believes mitali can bring back neil and put an end to his miseries whereas bebe makes shweta understand that avni and neil are meant for each other but in vain. Neil enters and breaks avni's photo and asks none to utter her name anymore in the house. I didnt get good vibes from shweta eventhough she seemed right in her place😕

Mitali goes missing during an investigation and neil knows it through tv and runs to help.

Avni scolds sunehri for giving extra cake to mowgli and asks her to treat mowgli like all😕

Prakash reaches the 'photocopy of sukoon ghar' and asks why avni cant come back to which she replies nothing remains the same after 10 years and neil hates her.

Prakash is reminded of neil's childhood on seeing mowgli and then the precap plays out which is different from the precap shown since past few days .Looks like precap was shot specifically for this. Avni is shocked hearing prakash asking whether mowgli is neil's son.The episode thus ends.

Precap:Mowgli hears avni and sunehri talk that mowgli is avneil's kid and mowgli leaves home with his bagpack.

Somewhere both avneil are right but my heart went out for neil today.
Edited by darsh333 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sure if any secrets will be revealed to Neil.or even Prakash will reveal it to Bebe and Shweta about Mowgli...
But I recently saw Zain BD in sherwani and Khanna House in backdrop all decorated it scares me Neil and Metali will actually get married

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So its all ending. Neil will accept avni coz of mowgli and happy ending😭 will never ever watch any itv show after this😡
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

I am sure if any secrets will be revealed to Neil.or even Prakash will reveal it to Bebe and Shweta about Mowgli...

But I recently saw Zain BD in sherwani and Khanna House in backdrop all decorated it scares me Neil and Metali will actually get married

Neil wont get married to mitali😆We for sure know avneil are the ones but still drama till marriage is too overboard😆
vidz2122 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

again zain nd. Where is he going??😭 these are last days of shoot I want my adiza together always😭
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

So its all ending. Neil will accept avni coz of mowgli and happy ending😭 will never ever watch any itv show after this😡

Kinda that is how it is gonna go as of now🥱
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Heart will go definitely more for Neil as post leap only his emotions are being given importance. It was so cruel to watch in yesterday's episode. How am I gonna watch him cry today . Avni can never get my sympathy as I fail to understand her🥱 
I feel so bad for Mowgli ðŸ¥º poor kid . He suddenly gets to know he has parents and his mother is none other than his Jaan didi and father Neil khanna. 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: darsh333

Neil wont get married to mitali😆We for sure know avneil are the ones but still drama till marriage is too overboard😆

Hope this drama gives the trp and Naamkaran is saved in the last minute ,with slot change will also do
vidz2122 thumbnail

Kinda that is how it is gonna go as of now🥱

Mash mute memory loss hojaye and I wanna forget this adiza😡
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Desperate Mitali already said yes that they are prepared for marriage. Only Mowgli himself has to break the truth . I can't understand why Avni doesn't wanna share about the child to Neil.  She will speak  logic that child shouldn't be the reason for him to forgive her and accept her .🥱